Love Train Michael Jackson Part 2 - Paris Prince Blanket

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFdd0tOfOGY<!-- m -->
[youtube:2h93ky9b]

Comments

• pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Great Video!!

I love the point made starting at 6:15 through 7:07 - and at 7:13 - the interaction between Prince and Blanket. It did have a "freshness" to it, like the two of them were referring to something that happened very recently, not something that happened over a year and a half ago. Slow down the video and watch Prince's eyes and his expression as he responds to Blanket. It's about the most relaxed Prince gets in this interview - his guard seems to be let down in this very natural, "fresh" response. The look in Blanket's eyes at 7:05 - he seems to be remembering something that happened a few hours ago, and he is not quite over it yet... IMO

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thanks for sharing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Odd that Oprah should say to Paris "When you were living with your father" and not "When your father was alive".
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Odd that Oprah should say to Paris "When you were living with your father" and not "When your father was alive".

I don't know, I mean it may be a bit harsh to keep reminding him that his father is 'dead'. (If it were true), but I'm not sure Oprah knows about the hoax...
  • Odd that Oprah should say to Paris "When you were living with your father" and not "When your father was alive".

I don't know, I mean it may be a bit harsh to keep reminding him that his father is 'dead'. (If it were true), but I'm not sure Oprah knows about the hoax...

It could be that Oprah suspects this is a hoax, and doesn't want to completely embarrass herself if it turns out to be true...

• [youtube:2r40vr5s]

When Blanket said "HE could get away with anything", he was referring to Prince, not Michael - I made the same mistake when first watching the vid, but then I noticed the interaction between Prince and Blanket, and Oprah's hands pointing at Prince. I don't like reading too much into this or Snickers or Luxor or stuff like that. The children's body language and overall attitude toward Oprah are more interesting, IMO. And they seem a little too cool and detached and unbothered for someone whose dad (and the only parent they knew) supposedly died last year.