www.bamsday.com

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
does anyone know who made this website? what do you think of it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Well it's in French

Here is the domain info:

Bamsday.com - Bamsday
    Bamsday Title:
    ???? BamSday ? beLIEve ????
    Bamsday Keywords:
    none
    Bamsday Description:
    none
    Bamsday IP:
    Bamsday server location:
    Germany
    Bamsday ISP:
    1&1 Internet AG

<!-- m -->http://www.ip-adress.com/whois/bamsday.com<!-- m -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Interesting. The banner links to a Facebook page claiming to be representing the Army of L.O.V.E. and has about 700 followers, one of the links mentioned is TIAI. One thing I found intriguing is the tab (I use Firefox, may be different for IE etc), which had bamsday written as BamSday - capital BS. Then the number 7 and a line of symbols. It's more than likely been set up by a beLIEver though I couldn't see any personal info. There's French translation too so possibly a French speaker/native speaker. The fans on there are talking about tomorrow's blue moon and the new album from what I could pick up.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I think it's a fan website, some believers who wants to share to non believers what they know.
    When you click on the banner there is an access to a facebook account, where this is written:

☆☆☆ For the BeLIEvers ! ☆☆☆

We all hope MJ is not dead !
    And we'll soon manage to proove it !
    And for those who don't trust us, we know he's still living in our hearts !
    Brace yourself and Join the Army of L.O.V.E to reach ♕1.000.000 Dots♕
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    I think it's a fan website, some believers who wants to share to non believers what they know.
    When you click on the banner there is an access to a facebook account, where this is written:

☆☆☆ For the BeLIEvers ! ☆☆☆

We all hope MJ is not dead !
    And we'll soon manage to proove it !
    And for those who don't trust us, we know he's still living in our hearts !
    Brace yourself and Join the Army of L.O.V.E to reach ♕1.000.000 Dots♕

The last line refers to the Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait (for those who may not know).
    <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksontributeportrait.com/home.php<!-- m -->
  • does anyone know who made this website? what do you think of it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I love MJ's picture you have.
  • Interesting. The banner links to a Facebook page claiming to be representing the Army of L.O.V.E. and has about 700 followers, one of the links mentioned is TIAI. One thing I found intriguing is the tab (I use Firefox, may be different for IE etc), which had bamsday written as BamSday - capital BS. Then the number 7 and a line of symbols. It's more than likely been set up by a beLIEver though I couldn't see any personal info. There's French translation too so possibly a French speaker/native speaker. The fans on there are talking about tomorrow's blue moon and the new album from what I could pick up.

S is not capitalized in IE... All letters are the same size except for M, which is Michael's M symbol/logo - attached here.