Something strange-Mj tunes again!!!!

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hello my friends!!!!!

Something strange happened ,OMG I just hope that more people will listen to heard what I just heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me crazy but during my usual things that I do every saturday,I listen to MJ tunes and this evening suddenly W E ARE THE WORLD started.Till at one point that I was telling myself that this is not the original <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> .But after that I told myself that maybe it's just my impression, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .But after that I was like: Hey but this sounds familiar to me!!!!
You will never believed what I just heard!!!!! Talking about creating controversy (http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15771),thank you very much for your post Believe777,DOES SOMEONE HERE REMEMBER THE CONTROVERSY FROM 2006 WORLD MUSIC AWARDS 2006???????? When every newspapaer said Michael couldn't sing ??????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Michael Jackson We are the world live WMA 2006
[youtube:2h6xizus]

I'm telling you my friends,this was on Mj tunes ,and Michael was sinsing VERY WELLLLLLLLLLLL,it was him singing at the World Music awards,and I heard his voice very vell,OMG I'm going nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please someone tell me that I'M NOT DREAMING??????????? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I rememeber that once I saw a video on youtube and one person commented that he knows that Michael was singing very well because he was there,in the audience <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• OK, there are two versions of WATW... maybe you heard the new one for Haiti?
  • Hello my friends!!!!!

Something strange happened ,OMG I just hope that more people will listen to heard what I just heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me crazy but during my usual things that I do every saturday,I listen to MJ tunes and this evening suddenly W E ARE THE WORLD started.Till at one point that I was telling myself that this is not the original <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> .But after that I told myself that maybe it's just my impression, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .But after that I was like: Hey but this sounds familiar to me!!!!
    You will never believed what I just heard!!!!! Talking about creating controversy (http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15771),thank you very much for your post Believe777,DOES SOMEONE HERE REMEMBER THE CONTROVERSY FROM 2006 WORLD MUSIC AWARDS 2006???????? When every newspapaer said Michael couldn't sing ??????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Michael Jackson We are the world live WMA 2006
    [youtube:1elhvz21]

I'm telling you my friends,this was on Mj tunes ,and Michael was sinsing VERY WELLLLLLLLLLLL,it was him singing at the World Music awards,and I heard his voice very vell,OMG I'm going nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please someone tell me that I'M NOT DREAMING??????????? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I rememeber that once I saw a video on youtube and one person commented that he knows that Michael was singing very well because he was there,in the audience <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I listened to this video again and to me he didnt dound bad. MJ just sang right along with the rest of them. Kudos MJ. I love you.
  • OK, there are two versions of WATW... maybe you heard the new one for Haiti?

Hello airieslady!!!

No no I'm telling you it was that one from 2006, <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ,I listened for 20 times and it was that,I know the new version from 2010 believe me.In 2006 he had a more mature voice but it was beautiful also <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .

Love you more abd God bless you!!!!