which "Breaking News" are we talking about?

farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:hfsnroia]

what do you think? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• Very good video.. I think he is the one who is leaking all the songs, so we can put all the pieces together.
  • thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Great Video, and I too, believe that he is leaking the info for us to put the pieces together.
  • mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
    HMM Breaking News may have many meanings,
    One Sonys attempt to laugh at the MJ FANS As they make a choice, buy a album that might be fake or make Mike look like he's looser on the billboard
    Two, A failed attempt that Michael did to get him back in the tabloids
    What you said
    etc
  • I think that set of vocals that were playing are MJ and the rest are a back up singer like I believe are credited on the song somewhere.
  • Well, it's a really good video you made, thank you for sharing it with us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I agree with your theorie, but what I can't understand is why would he put a "sounds-like" to sing BN ? To test his fans? To make the controversy with the song? To see Sony's reaction? To trap them?
    I always found BN very strange... Why do they choose a song mismixed (lol or with a bad quality) to put it on the album??? I'm sure Michael had songs with a clear quality witch wouldn't have created the controversy... Breaking news... Just consider the title... the track number... The lyrics... There you have: a big clue meant to catch our attention... ^^
  • GREAT!! Good job!
  • I totally agree with your theory! I always thought this as well! I sense the BAM coming very soon. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Bottom line...listening to this song in my vehicle and even at home I think its Mike and I love it now. I think people made my listening cloudy with all this its not Michael crap. Its him but like "hold my hand" somebody is singin with his vocals,,8)