Teddy Riley beLIEves in Michael's Resurrection Like Jesus!!!

lovemj4everandeverlovemj4everandever Posts: 573
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:3kd65a6q]

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I will second that........all the clues MJ left, tend to insinuate this type of return. One that will get everyones attention. A huge shock value...
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    What worries me is that if/when MJ comes back, people will hate this Jesus comparaison...maybe at first they will then they will understand it was necessary?? I don't know Michael sure is very brave.

EDIT: an example, look how the media went mad on him when he performed Earth song putting his arms out like a cross whilst apparently healing sick children? I know the British tabloids went mental over it.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    What worries me is that if/when MJ comes back, people will hate this Jesus comparaison...maybe at first they will then they will understand it was necessary?? I don't know Michael sure is very brave.

EDIT: an example, look how the media went mad on him when he performed Earth song putting his arms out like a cross whilst apparently healing sick children? I know the British tabloids went mental over it.

This is the part I'm not convinced of either. But then again, it was a majority of people who "Crucified" him first.

Maybe he means "ressurection" of his career ?
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thank you very much for sharing!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    jesus was "THE KING OF THE JEWS"
    MICHEAL is "THE KING OF POP"

JESUS "DIED"
    but did not stay DEAD

MICHEAL will not stay "DEAD"

• I wish these Riley tweet threads were merged.

Anyway, this is blowing my mind.

What I don't really believe is MJ having a problem only with Motolla and not Sony. If this were true then why wasn't MJ released from Sony when they said he would be?
    There's plenty of evidence with MJ speaking negatively about both and his firing of Branca then rehiring him is suspect - more like set-up.

But, I'm listening to Mr. Riley and paying close attention.
  • This is in 6 parts. I know all have seen this, just a reminder... After all, crucifixion and resurrection go together.

[youtube:2bflefas]
  • Listen I do not compare Michael to Jesus. Jesus in the ONLY ONE nobody can be Jesus. Yes Michael has a good soul, humanitarian, he probably followed the 10 commandments. But please do not compare him with Jesus. I love Michael,and I await him to come back. I am ready for some of your comebacks. I know they will not be pretty, but this is my opinion. I am very religious faith and spiritual, for me there is only one JESUS and no one can compare to him. Not even Michael. LIKE I SAID I LOVE MICHAEL WITH ALL MY HEART. I am not saying anything bad about Michael. Michael had been crucified by media yes indeed, but a little was his fault for letting things out, eg: elephant bones, chamber.etc. and that's what the media thrives on. Media is like a plague it sticks on you forever and ever. I do not blame Michael to disapear, I probably would have done the same thing . Love and blessings everyone
  • The Jesus comparisons are definitely going to strike a nerve with a lot of people. This is a very touchy subject and if it hits the mainstream media, the haters will have a field day with it. Personally, I hope Michael squashes this comparison before it gets ugly.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I think the comparison with the resurrection is okay IF it's just a comparison, not anyone stating Michael is the messiah or anything. It's a comparison between the two stories. I prefer the comparison of a phoenix rising rom the ashes as that's less likely to offend anyone or have the non-beLIEvers calling us a bunch of religious fanatics. No doubt they do that anyway but I think it's right we're careful how we phrase things.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    In my opinion people get way too bent out of shape over MJ-Jesus comparisons. Comparing MJ doing his death hoax thing to a famous legend of a man rising from the dead and then worshiped as a deity seems only natural to me. How can you not? It's an obvious parallel.

And since some people worship the man in this legend, what is wrong with someone else insinuating that MJ will be worshiped as well? It's their opinion, that's all. There's no harm in it.

I actually think there's a very good chance that if humanity survives that long, in 1000 years there will be a mainstream religion based on MJ.
    In my opinion people get way too bent out of shape over MJ-Jesus comparisons. Comparing MJ doing his death hoax thing to a famous legend of a man rising from the dead and then worshiped as a deity seems only natural to me. How can you not? It's an obvious parallel.

And since some people worship the man in this legend, what is wrong with someone else insinuating that MJ will be worshiped as well? It's their opinion, that's all. There's no harm in it.

I actually think there's a very good chance that if humanity survives that long, in 1000 years there will be a mainstream religion based on MJ.

But it's not how we will take it, it's how the media will and I'm quite sure they will put every nasty spin on it that they possibly can.
    Of course they will. Like everything else MJ related. I'm getting the feeling some subjects are going to be confronted head on.

But it's irrelevant, MJ didn't make the comparison, Teddy did. You can't control what people say. People are going to say what they feel. The comment in question was said with respect and love. Anyone who would attack that with rage and venom exposes their own character.
    Of course they will. Like everything else MJ related. I'm getting the feeling some subjects are going to be confronted head on.

But it's irrelevant, MJ didn't make the comparison, Teddy did. You can't control what people say. People are going to say what they feel. The comment in question was said with respect and love. Anyone who would attack that with rage and venom exposes their own character.

Also MJ is the king of controversy...the whole 'breaking news' thing must have been done to stir things up and if that IS Teddys twitter then Michael must have authorised it..otherwise he's just a believer like you and I. (which I can't believe seeing as he's worked closely with him).

Wow this is exciting.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Can't help but think of all that drama with the Beatles record burning in the States when Lennon was quoted as saying that the Beatles were more relevant to youth of that day than Jesus Christ was . Of course John's words were taken out of context and twisted a certain way . It was ugly.
    The press are the ones who bought about the Jesus-MJ connections if you ask me. They couldn't believe a black man would be so innocent and pure(at least that was the image portrayed). It is not me being racist,(I am far from it) it is an example of racism in the media.
    Yes ^^ controversy. Purposeful, pot stirring, controversy. An agenda in the works!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Can't help but think of all that drama with the Beatles record burning in the States when Lennon was quoted as saying that the Beatles were more relevant to youth of that day than Jesus Christ was . Of course John's words were taken out of context and twisted a certain way . It was ugly.

What's interesting about John Lennon saying the Beatles were more popular than Jesus Christ comment is that it had been published in British article then re-printed months later in an American newspaper or magazine and it was only then that the uproar happened.

Teddy didn't say Michael is Jesus, just like Him so there's a definite line drawn there.

I don't know what's going on for sure but I do know that I am happy to be experiencing it, in real time. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Of course they will. Like everything else MJ related. I'm getting the feeling some subjects are going to be confronted head on.

Amen, Bec.

By the way, there's a bonafide church in San Francisco called "The Church of John Coltrane". The preacher is a real preacher who plays the saxophone. Many people who go there are Christian, some are no,t but they all recognize the divinity in John Coltrane's music and message although they do not worship him as God. They praise that they feel closer to God through Coltrane's message.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Luke 18:15 (King James Version)

15And they brought unto him also infants (other places its children), that he would touch them: but when his disciples saw it, they rebuked them.

I'm surprised no one has accused Jesus of doing anything untoward because of this wording. Because this is all Michael loved doing with children, touching them and loving them. Yet he was attacked in this very tender vulnerable issue, which also showed his true character, pure love for all people, even those others might push aside as unimportant.

Then there was a Christian furor over a supposed movie coming out that was nothing but a hoax.
    According to this indignant protest email, a soon to be released film called "Corpus Christi" will portray Jesus Christ and his disciples as homosexuals. It urges recipients to forward the message on in the hope that release of the movie can be stopped.
    <!-- m -->http://www.hoax-slayer.com/corpus-chris ... hoax.shtml<!-- m -->
    I'm sure in Jesus' day controversy surrounded him and lies abounded, since he upset very many people, especially the religious ones. MJ has been accused of being homosexual as well.

Michael will do what Michael plans to do, and no one can stop him. I will leave you with a verse from Apostle Paul's dealing with the religious leaders and people who would not accept the newly revealed Messiah/Saviour Jesus.
    Acts 23:9 (King James Version)
    9And there arose a great cry: and the scribes that were of the Pharisees' part arose, and strove, saying, We find no evil in this man: but if a spirit or an angel hath spoken to him, let us not fight against God.

If this Michael life and happening is truly from God, we may be fighting against God Himself. Great care needs to be taken. There is also a verse I can't find right now where a high priest (I think) defends Jesus by saying that supposed messiahs have come and gone but if this is something from God, it would be pointless to fight it.
  • @MJonmind: good post.

I am a Christian and I love Jesus. There's no one like Jesus but that said, Christians believe in the 2nd coming of Christ. What's that suppose to mean and look like exactly??? Not that I believe MJ is the 2nd coming of Christ but do we really know what that means and looks like? Remember that the Jews did not believe Jesus to be the Messiah because he was not the image of the Messiah they expected...

It's a hefty issue and I don't want to debate it here anonymously, plus if it is from God and I believe in God, then because of my faith I wouldn't fight it right? Suffice it to say that I always feel that if someone God-like is in my path -- or in my spiritual walk I use the term anointed by God -- they will not make themselves the focus intentionally, but they will bring me closer to the one true living God. And, this I do believe Michael has done in my life. His work and deeds bring me closer to God and to my own purpose in this life.
  • I just have to say that it is because of Michael Jackson that I believe in God.
    I also have to say that it is because of Michael Jackson that I am no longer a Christian, but am more spiritual than ever.

When I was a child, I heard Michael speak of God. So then I started speaking to God. Michael helped me find myself, my spirit. Taught me about love and friendship.

This hoax has opened my eyes to many things. Around the same time that Michael 'died', I was struggling with a situation at my church. I taught sunday school. Believed in the Bible 100% and thought every other religion was bs. ( <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) I was set in my ways. But I started to question things when Michael died...well, when I realized his death was a hoax and started learning so much about the lies in the world.

Needless to say, I had a shift in consciousness, and at the same time something very awful happened to me at my church. Don't want to get into it, but my own pastor was gossiping about me. It was a female pastor.

Since, I've begun researching other religions and spiritual things. I have learned so much andI can't even express how much more comfortable I feel in my own skin. I can't explain it, but it feels like I haven't really been alive until now.

All because of MJ.

I'm not afraid to say that I think MJ is special. Was Jesus real? I don't know, maybe..probably. But does that have to mean that someone else can't be special and real as well? I don't see why it has to be that way. The Bible might order you to feel that way, but if you could only be free of fear for just one moment, perhaps you would know that to be unnatural.

This is just my opinion, I do apologize if I offend anyone, it is not intended.

Moral of this post: I think the Jesus parallels are appropriate and to be expected.

MJ saved me spiritually two times in my life. If I felt it was necessary to worship someone, I would say he would be a worthy choice.

• @Jaci: I am truly touched by your testimony. I am sorry to hear what happened to you in a church setting among hypocrites. It's shameful. I must admit, I'm not a big fan of organized religion, but Christ and church aren't the same thing for me and wherever true and genuine light shines, there can be no darkness. In the Bible, I find meaning in lots of it, but I mostly focus on the red words <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> as I do believe in Jesus.

How beautiful to say that Michael brought you closer to God. I sincerely believe that and I love what you've said. Michael is a very rare, special, and powerful human being. I thank God for him every day. Thank you for sharing your walk of faith.
  • Listen I do not compare Michael to Jesus. Jesus in the ONLY ONE nobody can be Jesus. Yes Michael has a good soul, humanitarian, he probably followed the 10 commandments. But please do not compare him with Jesus. I love Michael,and I await him to come back. I am ready for some of your comebacks. I know they will not be pretty, but this is my opinion. I am very religious faith and spiritual, for me there is only one JESUS and no one can compare to him. Not even Michael. LIKE I SAID I LOVE MICHAEL WITH ALL MY HEART. I am not saying anything bad about Michael. Michael had been crucified by media yes indeed, but a little was his fault for letting things out, eg: elephant bones, chamber.etc. and that's what the media thrives on. Media is like a plague it sticks on you forever and ever. I do not blame Michael to disapear, I probably would have done the same thing . Love and blessings everyone

I am a Christian too. I love Jesus with all of my heart. I also agree with what you say - we need to be very careful not to set Michael up for further ridicule and backlash from the media, religious circles, and even non-religious circles.

Having said that, it's always been obvious to me that Michael had a deep spiritual side to him. He has a genuine love, care, compassion for all mankind. He truly emulates Jesus in his life. I believe his spiritual gifts are of missionary and healer primary with teacher and shepherd secondary. The vehicle that God has gifted him with is his music.

I can't help but think of the Apostles in the New Testament. They were followers of Christ. After Christs crucifixion on the cross he no longer appeared in the flesh. It was left to the Apostles to carry on what they had been taught in order to teach others about the Good News. In the book of Corinthians the Apostle Paul exhorts new believers to "follow me as I follow Christ". Yes, there is a very fine line that can be crossed but if Michael's intention is to lead people to holiness through his actions and words it's fine to follow him as he follows Christ. Just be careful not to call him Jesus or God because he is a mere man.

Michael - you are in my prayers for a safe, healthy, and triumphant return. Blessings.

• @Jaci: I am truly touched by your testimony. I am sorry to hear what happened to you in a church setting among hypocrites. It's shameful. I must admit, I'm not a big fan of organized religion, but Christ and church aren't the same thing for me and wherever true and genuine light shines, there can be no darkness. In the Bible, I find meaning in lots of it, but I mostly focus on the red words <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> as I do believe in Jesus.

How beautiful to say that Michael brought you closer to God. I sincerely believe that and I love what you've said. Michael is a very rare, special, and powerful human being. I thank God for him every day. Thank you for sharing your walk of faith.

Thank you SoliderofLOVE!

I do believe in Jesus as well, I'm just not sure if I believe exactly the same way as everyone else. I believe in everything he stands for. I just don't believe that there is any certain formula to get into heaven. That's how I always felt in church, like I had to do this, this, and this to save my ass.

I talk to God all the time. Just like when I was a kid. When I started going to church, I just changed the "god" to "jesus" and still talked to him. And now I don't call him anything and haven't for a long time. He just is. Nameless but I know him. I think God, or whatever this field of energy may be called, appears in many forms. God can be seen in the face of a child and the blowing of leaves, at the same time. Why can't he appear as a man named Jesus, Buddha, AND Michael Jackson? They all represent the same things. I don't understand why people think that only one religion can be true. Why do they think that more than one thing can't happen simultaneously, when this is GOD we're talking about...the all powerful, miracle man that they worship. God is in the rain, the sun, the trees...Why can't he be in the heart of a man who has all the means to help save the world?

I like what you said about the words in red, SoldierofLOVE. In my opinion, it is difficult to understand much of what is in the bible. The words in red are not only the most profound, but the easiest to understand as well. Interesting how that works.

Michael and Jesus both like to do lots of crazy, dramatic, magical things...to draw people in...then once they have the attention of the world, they speak softly, gently, and with an important message.