The Notes In Michael's Bedroom (Please Read!!!)

I_Luv_MJ58I_Luv_MJ58 Posts: 9
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Okay so I haven't been keeping up with the website lately because school started back up and i've been busy. But recently i've had a bad headache fr the past 2 days which reguires me to spend most of my time in the house, perferably the bed. And so of course being the die-hard fan that i am, Michael has been on the back of my mind. Today i started thinking back to all the strange things about Michael's house around the time of his "death". Many things left me confused, but one thing that stood out to me was the notes. I don't know if this has been talked about before but if it has please delete it. But these notes stood out to me! I read an article about the condition of Michael's room around the time he died and it brought up these notes,
There were strange notes, apparently handwritten by Michael himself, stuck onto the room's walls bearing the words "children are sweet" and "children are innocent".
The police officer said: "The temperature upstairs was stiflingly hot, with gas fireplaces and the heating system on high because Jackson always complained of feeling cold.
"The singer's bedroom was a mess, with items seemingly thrown about and some 20 handwritten notes stuck on the walls. A porcelain girl doll wearing a dress was found on top of the covers of the bed where he slept."
The officer also claims the singer's staff were banned from entering his room to clean up the mess
So I started thinking. Why had they only released two if there were twenty of them! why had they only released one's about children? now it could be that they were all written about children. considering michael's deep love for them but still why not release them all! another thing that bothered me was that there was only one picture of Michael's bedroom. would'nt they have taken more? And if the room was a mess did it ever dawn on them to search through it. that maybe the clues or hints of hope about his death are hidden beneath a pile a clothes? I never believed in the "investigtion" in the first place, they all seemed to care-free about the whole thing. If you ask me it seems to be that there was something in those notes that they did not feel comrtable enough with to release, and if you ask me, anything that can make a cop squirm is pure gold! I believe that if we hope to solve this great mystery we must examine what they overlooked... his bedroom. Just food for thought!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_P_L28BflxLI/StEQF-1P-SI/AAAAAAAADU8/iw8QJCgG_iE/s1600-h/Michael+Jackson

Comments

• Thank you for bringing this up again. It's valuable to look at the past information and hold it against the current information to see what still holds true. I hope your headache is better.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it decided a long time ago that this picture really wasn't the bedroom of Michael Jackson? Even though I don't recall everything that happened in the discussion regarding the notes I do recall a heated discussion as to that bedroom, the size, the cheap furniture, etc. and it was an overall feel that we were shown two different rooms.

What I recall about the notes is that they were stuck on walls and on the bathroom mirror? Some were saying it was because Michael couldn't remember or keep track of his thoughts. I didn't buy it. I put lots of stuff on sticky notes and it's not because I can't keep track. It's because I am going in so many directions that it's easy for me to look at them as a reminder. Back to the notes...I think it goes with the overall theme of trying to make Michael out to be a person too drugged out to be in his right mind.

I agree that the officer didn't seem too concerned. It was all very strange. And, wasn't that after the family had been there?