This particular link...

PEPSMANPEPSMAN Posts: 26
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi,

I've commented on that on my previous topic, but this was not the main case of it, so I open a new one.

You all know <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m --> ?
If you don't, read this very interesting article which I've found with my friend google.
<!-- m -->http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-boro ... 37576.html<!-- m -->
Notice that there is no other article, site, any other paper talking about this project... Strange?

What is really strange is that thisisalsoit.com leaded you 2 days ago at..... michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com !!! And do you know what is really, really strange ?

Go to <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m --> ... and tell me.... ??????? (this huffingtonpost is really really strange...)

What do you think ?

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hi <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> do you imply that TIAI is connected to the Huffington?
  • Well, I do not really know what is the link beetwin This is also it, the Huffingtonpost, Sony and Michael....

But look: when a group like Sony clearly says that there will be a second This is it (cause "it's not really it"), you can imagine that the title+dot com will be reserved ? There, it is not. Even more, just a week ago, when you entered thisisalsoit.com, you were redirected to michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com !! Now, you are redirected to this article of Hurringtonpost about Jackie Kennedy..... I try to do the link, I read the article 10 times, but I can't...

This can't be hazardous...
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    There is nothing new, TIAI (thisisalsoit.com) is TS and TS IS a member on this forum, the one who founded thisisalsoit.com and he IS posting here his updates and many of the redirects are to posts from this forum, because thisisalsoit.com IS part of the hoax side.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Pepsman, are you kidding with me?
  • Hey ...

I just realized that the last name of Jackie Kennedy when she died was... Jackie Kennedy-Onassis. Aristote Onassis was her last husband... A book about Aristote Onassis' life has been written.... his title is NEMESIS .... look for its definition. This is really interesting....

What do you think about it ?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hey ...

I just realized that the last name of Jackie Kennedy when she died was... Jackie Kennedy-Onassis. Aristote Onassis was her last husband... A book about Aristote Onassis' life has been written.... his title is NEMESIS .... look for its definition. This is really interesting....

Revenge?
  • There is nothing new, TIAI (thisisalsoit.com) is TS and TS IS a member on this forum, the one who founded thisisalsoit.com and he IS posting here his updates and many of the redirects are to posts from this forum, because thisisalsoit.com IS part of the hoax side.

What I do not understand is Sony telling that there will be a "This is also it" movie and that nothing else that this hurringtonpost talks about it !And could you tell me why thisisalsoit redirects us to this article about Jackie Kennedy ?
  • Hey ...

Revenge?

Exactly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    There is nothing new, TIAI (thisisalsoit.com) is TS and TS IS a member on this forum, the one who founded thisisalsoit.com and he IS posting here his updates and many of the redirects are to posts from this forum, because thisisalsoit.com IS part of the hoax side.

What I do not understand is Sony telling that there will be a "This is also it" movie and that nothing else that this hurringtonpost talks about it !And could you tell me why thisisalsoit redirects us to this article about Jackie Kennedy ?
    Today is the comemoration of Kennedy's assasination.

SONY said that there will be a This Is Also It but till now, nothing about a second movie. TIAI took the name from SONY, most likely, because of the meaning.
    Hey ...

Vendetta <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Hey ...

Revenge?

Looks like!
    Onassis was Greek, and the Greek Goddess Nemesis is the one for retributive justice, revenge and fortune.

Soooo, where are we heading to?
  • Onassis was Greek, and the Greek Goddess Nemesis is the one for retributive justice, revenge and fortune.

Soooo, where are we heading to?

lol What we really know is that Michael has a revenge to take <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I'll just post it:
    Posted: October 28, 2009 05:23 PM Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It
    Celebrating the box office returns of its posthumous Michael Jackson film This Is It, Sony Pictures announced today that it would release a sequel titled This Is Also It.

"When we put together This Is It, we thought it was it, but it turns out it wasn't it," said Sony spokesperson Carol Foyler.

The success of the Jackson film -- along with the debut of a startling DirecTV ad starring the late Chris Farley and the continuing airing of commercials starring the late Billy Mays -- has sent entertainment industry insiders scrambling to exploit the careers of other dead celebrities.

"Dead is the new black," said Buddy Schlantz, a talent agent and longtime observer of the Hollywood scene. "Walter Cronkite can write his own ticket now."

Elsewhere, the FAA said that airline passengers should be concerned if their pilot attempts to friend them during a flight. here.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

What about a "Thriller" remake - maybe it is the same thing? Do you think they'll be showing the HOAX on a big screen?