MJ Impersonator Claims he was PAID to Record Fake Songs!!!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
A MICHAEL JACKSON mimic said yesterday he fears songs he recorded are being passed off as the superstar's voice on a new blockbuster album.

Ricky Galliano, 27, claimed he was paid in wads of cash to copy the tragic singer's style on 21 tracks in secret sessions at a Swiss studio.

Jackson family members said they also believe a fake voice was used for the Christmas release called Michael.

Music giants Sony dismissed the claims as "far fetched" and said they went to "extraordinary lengths" to ensure the vocals are genuine.

But the King of Pop's youngest brother Randy, 48, tweeted: "I heard the music and immediately said it wasn't his voice. Some of the songs are him and some aren't. I would bet my life on that."

Impersonator Galliano - who met Jacko several times before his death aged 50 in June 2009 - said a go-between who he thinks was from Bahrain summoned him to studios in Lausanne in October.

He said the man - who was flanked by bodyguards and lawyers - paid him 2000 euros up front for each song recorded.

Italian-born Galliano said: "They were most insistent that I make my voice sound as much like Michael's as possible - to mimic him exactly."

Studio owner Mohammed Ben Salah said he was told the songs were for a Jackson tribute disc.

A Sony spokesman said six of Jacko's former producers and engineers heard the album tracks and confirmed it was "definitely" his voice.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... z165gQX8PT<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2010/ ... -fake.html<!-- m -->

Comments

• I'm getting tired of this <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • He says that the "go between" was from BAHRAIN.

NOw.. what if this was Michaels people.. setting up $ony????? Why would they be from Bahrain???
  • so did I make a big mistake buying this new album?, I am not understanding why the Jacksons still claim their are fake tracks on the album.
  • so did I make a big mistake buying this new album?, I am not understanding why the Jacksons still claim their are fake tracks on the album.

I dont know. Ive thought of several options:

Maybe they are in on the plan to screw Sony over. Sony think they have real vocals when they dont.

OR

They are playing right into Sonys hands and they dont even realise it. Maybe Sony want this album to flop so they can screw the estate over and get their hands on the catalogue.

Dont know.. need more time to think. The Bahrain connection in this article is a strange one.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    This is a double post

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=15948<!-- l -->

@Dancing - I am praying for the day when you post a positive article <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I am always afraid to click on your threads.

I commented on the other thread about this

Bahrain

Flanked with bodyguards

This is strange. Why couldn't Michael sing the songs himself, or is it all part of the controversy.

I think the mysterious man was Michael, but would he pay so much for each song, or is the whole story bogus. Just adding to the ploy of is it really Michael on the album.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Ricky Galliano: "Michael Jackson relates more dead than alive!"
    Music | June 25, 2009, the "King of Pop" died in Los Angeles. A year after his death one of his followers, the Genevois Ricky Galliano, recalls the days that preceded the tragedy.

He had expressed more since June 25, 2009, of sinister memory. He did not want to. It did not take a position especially in the legal battle between the Jackson clan to two lawyers, John Branca and John McClain, appointed by the court to manage the fortune of the "King of Pop." On the death of Michael Jackson, Ricky Galliano had therefore waived its unofficial status as spokesperson in Europe. Artistic Director of Griffin's, the Genevan now holds that it is considered only as a DJ and a producer. An artist who released a cover of Billie Jean in September 2009 and who stole the show at a time David Guetta and Bob Sinclar on platforms downloads
    But Ricky Galliano continues to be informed of all the twists that shake Neverland and its environs. Info ou intox? On his iPhone, he shows us an e-mail signed by Brian Oxman, Jackson family attorney, in which the lawyer thanked him for his loyalty and support throughout these years. No doubt: the Genevois is indeed one of the followers of "MJ". One of the privileged who had managed to build relationships with Michael Jackson and his bodyguards. "It's been one year he died, I feel like it was yesterday," he whispered. "He brought so much into our lives, there are now a big gap compared to all that ..."

Why did he choose to break his silence now? A year almost to the day after the disappearance of the star? "My goal is not to be sensational. But I think the fans are entitled to the truth ... "The Geneva is categorical: there was too much unsaid about the star. And that led to his death in circumstances which - in his eyes - are extremely vague. It rewinds the film?

THIS IS NOT IT?

What has actually spent the days preceding the death of Michael Jackson? The question is on the lips of all his followers. One site (<!-- m -->http://www.this-is-not-it.com<!-- m -->) moreover been established to collect testimony. To share their impressions of the health concern of the "King of Pop" during rehearsals. "Around him, everyone knew that Michael Jackson was addicted to drugs," says Ricky Galliano. "He was desperate to get them. Even through his fans. If he knew you were in the medical field, he tried to contact you. He even offered almost 500 000 pounds to someone I know to supply him with orders. But its main supplier was Dr. Klein, his official doctor. He would frequently spend between four and five hours in his office. And when it came out, in general, Michael could not walk because he was so stoned ... "

With his imminent return to the O2 Arena in London, the health status of Michael Jackson has yet degraded. Day after day. Completely obsessed with repetition of his show, the artist is malnourished. Forget to hydrate. "In some scenes, This Is It, it was not the Michael I knew. It was totally under the influence of drugs. "The fans are especially shocked by her skeletal figure. While the autopsy mentions a weight of 61 kilos, on the site, fans claim that the star did not weigh "more than 46-47 pounds. Weakened, "MJ" could never provide 50 concerts in London.

"With other followers, we sounded the alarm," says Ricky Galliano. "We sent letters and text messages to his manager, his make-up artist Karen Faye, Tito and La Toya Jackson. But nobody could do ... "The Geneva said that inaction by the hypocrisy that reigned around Michael Jackson. "If you criticize, if you said something negative about him, you were immediately discarded. People preferred to keep quiet and stay with him rather than talking. Everyone who knew him is somewhere accomplice of his death! "

Which calls out the most is that "two weeks before his death, nobody could touch him." "Access to the house was forbidden. Even his family, "he adds. "What do we seek to hide from us? Why are there so many mysteries? "Ricky Galliano raises dozens of questions as this June 25, 2009. Dr. Murray why he disappeared for thirty minutes after the death of the star? Why, twelve hours before pushing his last breath, Michael Jackson he tried to join some of his close friends? "Nobody understood what he said ..." In his view, there are still too many questions in this murky business to enable him "to grieve."

<!-- m -->http://www.tdg.ch/actu/culture/ricky-ga ... 2010-06-22<!-- m -->

• @Dancing - I am praying for the day when you post a positive article <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I am always afraid to click on your threads.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Am i really negative? Wow.. i didnt realise.

I think maybe i like to play devils advocate... to try and convince myself out of the hoax, almost.. but its in my heart that Michael is still here. If i post these kind of articles and debunk them.. or explain them... it makes me feel better in my own sanity. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This could be Michael, you know... his plan to screw Sony over. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I still believe Michael faked his death for serious, threatening reasons. All these oaths to silence is killing me. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> There is something about that that is unnerving. In all of my life, I have NEVER known of a secret between more than 2 people that didn't slip a tad. This is like the Berlin Wall. Until it is completely torn down, nothing leaks through. It is amazing. How are they keeping their mouths shut and who is paying them to do so?
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:37p2pgth]

Does not sound like MJ to me.. ( but nice clubmix...)
  • I'm just F***ing TIRED of those stories, and to be totally HONEST, i won't be buying ANYTHING with MJ's name on it until MJ isn't BACK.
    To me an album needs to have some producing, some thinking, it has to support a global feeling that holds the songs together. and releasing cryptic and controversial songs like they do is no album to my ears.
    Call it whatever you want but any album that doesn't clearly have MJ working in it IS NOT an MJ album to me. I don't know what the game is about but Sony can buy thousand of pieces of MJ...they won't make any MJ with all those pieces.

Michael, my dear.... bring your a*s right here and give us some good sound !
  • hmmmm here we go again.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

but... the studio in Switzerland is (i think) MJ's old studio... where he did record alot of his work in the 80' <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

[youtube:2khc8o92]
  • man recording studios are poppin up everywhere <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Hi, I think there's another thread on this and that's where I wanted to put this but can't find it now. When I go to Ricky's myspace and listen to "Ricky Galliano Acapella 2008"
    I can see where it would be easy to fake Michael. The new album is heavy on the instrumental other noise and voices. Even the songs I think are Michael don't seem to be something he would put together in the manor they were done.
    <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/rickygalliano<!-- m -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I LOVE The Sun. They ALWAYS walk into the trap <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Now a "mimic" recorded Michael's songs - how far will they bend the table next time?
    To a deaf fan?

When will they finally start choking from their improvisations on stupidity?
  • I LOVE The Sun. They ALWAYS walk into the trap <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Now a "mimic" recorded Michael's songs - how far will they bend the table next time?
    To a deaf fan?

When will they finally start choking from their improvisations on stupidity?

Some long-term fans think it's Michael on every single track. Other long-term fans don't think it's Michael on some of the tracks. Now someone IS wrong. The question is who.

The same goes for the death hoax... Either the believers or the non-believers are wrong, and living a delusion. The question, again, is who.

Either way, it is clearly perfectly possible for a large group of non-deaf and non-blind people to believe something that isn't true (just as it was/is possible for people to believe things about MJ that weren't/aren't true).