New album advert with "Liberian Girl" pic

nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd let you know of something odd I found.
I was browsing the iTunes store, which is an Apple program, and on the homepage there was an advertisement for MJ's new single and album and the picture they used was the same picture from the memorial of "Liberian Girl" with MJ behind the camera. I thought that surely this is something. Very odd! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• Did you make a screenshot? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Hold on guys, I just realized it's not the EXACTLY the same pic as the memorial but I don't think that really matters because it's still a "Liberian Girl" pic and we all know what that signifies. Here's the screenshot VeryLittleSusie <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

44832922.png
  • That interesting, thanks for sharing.
    We all know it was significant: at the memorial and funeral and now on Apple. They could of used so many other pics but they chose this. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    That interesting, thanks for sharing.
    We all know it was significant: at the memorial and funeral and now on Apple. They could of used so many other pics but they chose this. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Exactly! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

L.O.V.E
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    where can I see this? what site?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Applehead <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    where can I see this? what site?

Hi Anna,

I'm from Australia and it was on the homepage of our iTunes. I first saw it as a little advert picture but then I realized it became a big advertisement. It may or may not be on your iTunes - maybe closer to the December release of "Michael".
  • Liberian Girl 2 continues... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • From SONY to Apple, oh yeah? What's next? Haha

I think there'll be many more clues like that popping up in connection with the release of the album...
    Bit of an UPDATE guys:

Fristly I hope you are all familar with iTunes and perhaps Ping which is a feature in iTunes. Well I stumbled across MJ's artist profile whilst on Ping in iTunes when I was trying to add info one of his songs in my playlist. And when I did this, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw MJ's profile picture on Ping. It is the EXACT picture this time of the "Liberian Girl" from the memorial with the cameras visible and all. Now if this isn't a clue or evidence to the hoax and Apple's involvement then I don't know what is! This is simply too much! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

mjliberiangirl.png
  • Bit of an UPDATE guys:

Fristly I hope you are all familar with iTunes and perhaps Ping which is a feature in iTunes. Well I stumbled across MJ's artist profile whilst on Ping in iTunes when I was trying to add info one of his songs in my playlist. And when I did this, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw MJ's profile picture on Ping. It is the EXACT picture this time of the "Liberian Girl" from the memorial with the cameras visible and all. Now if this isn't a clue or evidence to the hoax and Apple's involvement then I don't know what is! This is simply too much! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

mjliberiangirl.png

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> fingers crossed guys <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Just something to think about, now that I've posted this, iTunes has gone and changed the advert picture for MJ on the homepage to a different and non-related hoax image. Could this be because they saw this or it is completely unrelated and I'm going mad? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i haven't been on here in a while cause we have snow i've been out havin snow ball fights i no big kid lol but good find l