Jermaine interview/today french newspaper

2»

Comments

• mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    This kinda reminds me of when Marlon mentioned MJ disguising himself story remember? I was like of all the things he chose to speak on at the memorial he chose this little story? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Poor Jermaine is really trying to milk this opportunity as much as he can. I love them all and think that they're talented but no one was/is interested in them without Michael pre/post hoax. That ship has sailed--the industry has changed tremendously since their reign. They should just work on the new generation of Jacksons. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Poor Jermaine is really trying to milk this opportunity as much as he can. I love them all and think that they're talented but no one was/is interested in them without Michael pre/post hoax. That ship has sailed--the industry has changed tremendously since their reign. They should just work on the new generation of Jacksons. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

That is what I can't figure...
    Since June 25th, the Jacksons are everywhere. They smile. They talk about them, their projects... as if Michael's "death" was unsignificant...
    Before, when he was there, the rest of the family did not sell anything to us. Did they really wait for Michael's "death" to do so? I don't think so...
    To me, it is not possible that things like that happen. The only reason I see for the Jackson family being so much unconcerned by the death of a legend is that he is alive.