Thinking positively?

curlscurls Posts: 3,111
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hello everyone, I've been away on and off recently and yesterday I get back to total mayhem here. I've been amazed at some of the stuff I've been reading. I don't think I need to go into any of it here now.

But I'm trying to look at this positively and I'm wondering if maybe it's all rather a good thing. We've been jogging along merrily for quite a while now, lapping up TMZ articles, and TS redirects - finding plenty to discuss what with new songs, Oprah etc - finding plenty to support our hoax theory, indeed it has sometimes felt like EVERYTHING supports our hoax theory!

Maybe we need a bit of a shake-up, to all to take a deep breath, take a step back and re-assess what we personally think and believe. It's too easy to get caught up with the latest 'development', which may mean nothing at all. I happen to believe there are some coincidences!

I know it doesn't help much on an internet forum, but I think simply watching, waiting and thinking for ourselves and re-assessing might be wise right now!

Comments

• Welcome back, Curls <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    It can be useful to look at the forum with a more distant eye, after a break or a taking a step back, in order to get a new perspective. It depends on the way you look at it, your personal expectations.
    I guess that the input of non-hoaxrelated subjects or farfetched, yet creative, opinions are caused by the lack of hoaxrelated valuable info on the web and also by seeking for confirmation when having feelings of loosing faith (wow.. never thought I could produce such a long sentence in English, may be the grammar s***s <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ).
    Anyway, I noticed that this forum is also a place where people can tell their story or need a listening ear. Everyone is free to choose and read a specific topic, hoaxrelated or not. Personally, I'm a selective reader, not only because I can spend avg. 1 hour a day.