Are They In The Know????

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi... I know I know we have discussed the Bad Fellas in MJ's life many times, even connecting some of them to the Mafia, Italian Mafia, ect.
Just wondering. Do you all believe that any of those Bad Players (or people who we think are bad players) such as Frank, AEG, Thome, and well...the rest

DO ANY OF THESE GUYS SUSPECT THAT MJ COULD HAVE POSSIBLY STAGED AND FAKED HIS DEATH?

And I have often wondered when Joe and Brian Oxman were on Larry King discussing the case....remember when Joe was actually calling a couple of names??? THat he told Larry that he felt was involved with Murray and murdering MJ. I wonder if Frank or any of those guys were watching that interview going <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and did they ever RESPOND TO JOE'S ACCUSATIONS? I will be soooo glad when all of this is over!!! so so glad because i just do not understand what or who is prolonging this high profile case!!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Your thoughts? thanks.

Comments

• <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> i feel the same way!..This is getting more confusing every day
    ; sometimes we see people involve in this HOAX but at the end they are not in it at all, or they just defending one part of it or making money of it...idk wat to think anymore!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Hi... I know I know we have discussed the Bad Fellas in MJ's life many times, even connecting some of them to the Mafia, Italian Mafia, ect.
    Just wondering. Do you all believe that any of those Bad Players (or people who we think are bad players) such as Frank, AEG, Thome, and well...the rest

DO ANY OF THESE GUYS SUSPECT THAT MJ COULD HAVE POSSIBLY STAGED AND FAKED HIS DEATH?

And I have often wondered when Joe and Brian Oxman were on Larry King discussing the case....remember when Joe was actually calling a couple of names??? THat he told Larry that he felt was involved with Murray and murdering MJ. I wonder if Frank or any of those guys were watching that interview going <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and did they ever RESPOND TO JOE'S ACCUSATIONS? I will be soooo glad when all of this is over!!! so so glad because i just do not understand what or who is prolonging this high profile case!!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Your thoughts? thanks.

I don't understand your words...
  • Well, if the bad guys were in the know that MJ was trying to escape from than the HOAX would of been pointless.. LOL.