TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS??

Comments

• Here is something you should read, when you ask yourself who TS ( Timothy D. Simkin aka S.T.U.D.Y. ) is. In his newsletter from 2002 you can clearly see that he gravitates toward numerology. He also describes himself and what he feels his avocation is.

<!-- m -->http://www.s-t-u-d-y.org/1Introductory.pdf<!-- m -->

Wow, the similarity is striking! Especially underlining of some words in the text.
    Hmm... There are 2 options: either Mr. Simkins is playing with our minds for his own entertainment... Or Michael (who also studied the Bible very carefully) might have known TS and asked him to prepare a solid background for the Hoax... Hmmm... Who knows... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Even if TS is Tim Simkins, do we know who Tim Simkins is? Do we know if there's someone for real with the name of Tim Simkins? Anyone can use any name on the internet. How do we know that Tim Simkins is not an internet name that is used by MJ himself? With the information TS provided us, I do not doubt that he is an insider or probably Michael himself. So I go with number two.

@PureLove

No need to attack who doesn't agree with you, thank god we have different thoughts and personalities. I have to remind you that a person can change his/her mind about something, you are a perfect example, only a few months ago you was the biggest TS opposer, now you think that MJ is TS and you feel free to jump on everybody who disagree with you, do you think it's fair? No, I don't think so... Let people express their point of view. Thank you.

Can you show me where I attacked to VeryLittleSusie in my post? I was adding some points and agreeing with her in her second option about TS. It is YOU who got it as an attack in which I never did! I need to ask you to stop jumping on me and try to blame me with the things I didn't do. Thank You.

Calm down.....I was talking IN GENERAL... I don't attack you, I've just asked you politely something, so your reply is way off....
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Sorry Puff, but you attacked PureLove for her post, since you quoted it and that was not really fair because she just gave a normal and calm answer to another member. But lately "Sorry seems to be the hardest word".

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Sorry Puff, but you attacked PureLove for her post, since you quoted it and that was not really fair because she just gave a normal and calm answer to another member. But lately "Sorry seems to be the hardest word".
    No, Souza... I did not mention any of PureLove's replies, in fact I wrote:
    No need to attack who doesn't agree with you, thank god we have different thoughts and personalities

and
    Let people express their point of view

I was talking in general.. and yes I can repeat it: it's not fair.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Sorry Puff, but you attacked PureLove for her post, since you quoted it and that was not really fair because she just gave a normal and calm answer to another member. But lately "Sorry seems to be the hardest word".
    No, Souza... I did not mention any of PureLove's replies, in fact I wrote:
    No need to attack who doesn't agree with you, thank god we have different thoughts and personalities

and
    Let people express their point of view

I was talking in general.. and yes I can repeat it: it's not fair.

Scroll up and see what you quoted Puff. 'Nuff said.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Even if TS is Tim Simkins, do we know who Tim Simkins is? Do we know if there's someone for real with the name of Tim Simkins? Anyone can use any name on the internet. How do we know that Tim Simkins is not an internet name that is used by MJ himself? With the information TS provided us, I do not doubt that he is an insider or probably Michael himself. So I go with number two.

@PureLove

No need to attack who doesn't agree with you, thank god we have different thoughts and personalities. I have to remind you that a person can change his/her mind about something, you are a perfect example, only a few months ago you was the biggest TS opposer, now you think that MJ is TS and you feel free to jump on everybody who disagree with you, do you think it's fair? No, I don't think so... Let people express their point of view. Thank you.

Can you show me where I attacked to VeryLittleSusie in my post? I was adding some points and agreeing with her in her second option about TS. It is YOU who got it as an attack in which I never did! I need to ask you to stop jumping on me and try to blame me with the things I didn't do. Thank You.

Calm down.....I was talking IN GENERAL... I don't attack you, I've just asked you politely something, so your reply is way off....

You quoted my reply that I made to VeryLittleSusie and wrote under it that I didn't need to attack someone who disagrees with me. And I asked you where I attacked VeryLittleSusie. How can my reply is way off since you accused me of attacking her? It seems like you want to get my posts as an attack and that's not my problem. No need to discuss more about this nonsense.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    To this reader of the thread, it is clear that Puff attacked PureLove and falsely accused her of attacking people for not agreeing with her even though PureLove was involved in a respectful discussion with VeryLittleSuzy.

Ok Puff, now it's your turn, why you trippin? You're a MOD.

This some weird shizzle.
  • roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    To this reader of the thread, it is clear that Puff attacked PureLove and falsely accused her of attacking people for not agreeing with her even though PureLove was involved in a respectful discussion with VeryLittleSuzy.

Ok Puff, now it's your turn, why you trippin? You're a MOD.

This some weird shizzle.

I agree. What on earth is going on here lately... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Here is something you should read, when you ask yourself who TS ( Timothy D. Simkin aka S.T.U.D.Y. ) is. In his newsletter from 2002 you can clearly see that he gravitates toward numerology. He also describes himself and what he feels his avocation is.

<!-- m -->http://www.s-t-u-d-y.org/1Introductory.pdf<!-- m -->

Wow, the similarity is striking! Especially underlining of some words in the text.
    Hmm... There are 2 options: either Mr. Simkins is playing with our minds for his own entertainment... Or Michael (who also studied the Bible very carefully) might have known TS and asked him to prepare a solid background for the Hoax... Hmmm... Who knows... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

@PureLove

There you are, in red..
  • Probably I quoted the wrong PureLove's reply, but if you go through her replies, posted on the other threads as well, you understand what I was talking about.
    So, I apologize for that, but the meaning of my statement doesn't change.

• After going through all the replies in this thread again I decided that the time has come to set the records straight about the things that set everything in motion, because again due to holding back information people are led to think into a certain direction.

The following has been known by a few other people for months, so there's no use of accusing me of making all of this up. Before making comments about 'integrity', ask yourself if integrity means keep holding back information to lead people to think into a desired direction.

The blogs "Debunking “Wacko Jacko” for once and for all!", "Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?", "The Grammys 2010: Caves are opened, sharp exits are made" and "V for Vendetta – V for Vengeance" were NOT initiated by Souza and me. Therefore, these theories are not OUR theories.

I had never heard of the illuminati, and Souza ridiculed the indea of the illuminati being involved with a hoax or murder plot right from the beginning. It wasn't until an anonymous person kept urging us to research MK Ultra and the illuminati that we started reading up on it, which resulted in the blog "Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?". The very same anonymous person "hinted" us about an obedience drug (fluoride), kept urging us about the importance of TIAI, and asked us to blog about the Grammys and the trial. When we had questions, this anonymous person answered them. He had his answers to many of the questions we had, but some things 'he could not tell us'. These blogs actually are HIS theories, not ours, we only wrote them based on the information the anonymous person gave us while he kept out of sight. The 'clues' in MJ's songs and speeches are HIS clues, not ours. Many of the statements we made over the past 12 months are actually HIS statements, not ours.

Although some predictions he did came true, in example the fall of MJHD last year in November, this anonymous person gave us key dates and predicted events, but these days went by unnoticed and these events never occurred. We had a theory of a bamsday of which he said: "That's it.", but that date also went by while nothing happened.

Certain inside information he gave us to reward us for our work I recently found out was already available on the internet before he gave it to us, even the insider photograph was already out there and discussed. Inside information turned out to be public information after all.

All the above info was 'given' to us in PM. The only big difference between this anonymous person and TIAI/TS is that the anonymous person repeatedly told us that he despises religion as according to him religion is a mind fuck and another way to brainwash and control people, while TIAI/TS keeps shoving bible quotes down our throats and encouraged us to go "door to door" with the Elvis/MJ issue. If the anonymous person we talked to in PM is one of MJ's informers and strongly objects to everything that has to do with religion, then there's a HUGE contradiction with the messages by TIAI/TS. If TIAI/TS is one of MJ's informers, then there's a HUGE contradiction with the "helper" we talked to in PM.

All this has never been made public, as well as investigation into certain clues that have never been made public as I was not permitted to post that clue research info because 'this could influence the believe of the hoaxers'.

I found out certain things which made me realize that there had been a clever use of our credulity, which resulted in us starting to 'unfold' the purpose of this hoax through our blogs, posts and videos. Our findings were 'confirmed' by TIAI/TS, and TIAI/TS and this anonymous person clearly are connected. After the anonymous person hightailed it in the beginning of March due to an argument in PM TS completely took over, taking things a step further with every post he made.

The above, and the persuading redirects to the MJ/Elvis issue caused me to start investigating everything again, but this time I kept in mind that we could have been fooled. During this research I time after time bumped into findings which in my opinion confirms this.

So, there is no "Souza and Mo theory" at all. All we have ever written in the above mentioned blogs was whispered into our ears and confirmed by anonymous persons. I'm sorry for being gullible and I apologize for bringing this out in the open so late, but unless ALL the information is given the members here have no idea what's going on.

The confirmation of the purpose of MJ's hoax people still hold on to is the Dangerous autograph, explained by TS in Update #4b. NO ONE knows if that explanation is the truth, it is the ONLY Dangerous autograph which is signed that way, and explained by TS who is yet another anonymous person. There's a Michael Jackson autograph with 1998 written next to it in the Victory tour book, long before the Bad album and Moonwalker and long before 06/25/2009.

Michael Jackson ONLY wore the number 777. The numbers 333, 666 and 999 he never wore or used. Everything that has to do with 333, 666 and 999 was brought in by TS. Yes, that explanation sounded logical, especially after the blogs we wrote, the videos we made, the TIAI redirects and the TS posts. But keep in mind that this was ALL information given by ANONYMOUS PERSONS, and NONE of us know what purpose these people have in mind.

I'm baffled to see continues vicious attacks on people appearing time after time, while everything regarding "the theory" is in fact based on what a few anonymous people, who clearly cooperated to get THEIR word out, whispered into our ears and about which we blogged. It's ironic how other people in this hoax were "finished off" because they wrote their theories based on what their "informers" told them, yet The Theory here is based on the very same thing. It's ALL assumptions, and it's time people start realizing this.

I really don't care who these anonymous persons are, even if they were Michael Jackson himself, his relatives or persons he "send to help". I'm sick and tired of the manipulation, the telling of half truths, the attacks and the attempts to silence people who do know what happened behind the scenes. We're here to find out the TRUTH, and the TRUTH won't be found by holding information back. If we want to fight the illuminati and NWO, half truths and manipulation will have to be banned from our own community first.

I will continue my research and publish the outcome of it, because this STILL is an investigation website. Unless EVERYTHING is investigated, there's no investigation at all.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Looks like my prayers were answered.... the game has now officially begun!! lol
  • Looks like my prayers were answered.... the game has now officially begun!! lol

Can you elaborate on this a bit more?

It was a private joke I was having with another member in pm......I was hoping to be entertained a bit more...... that's all!!
  • " Sigh " So in effect the whole TS could be a Hoax perpetrated by some unknown person with a lot of time on their hands to create an elaborate series of posts. " Sigh"

Once again we are left to wonder WHO could be playing games with us? Maybe an elaborate scheme....maybe not. Maybe it is all real......maybe not. Maybe a mean Hoax within the Hoax......maybe not. "sigh" Thanks for info Mo. appreciate the honesty.

It was a private joke I was having with another member in pm......I was hoping to be entertained a bit more...... that's all!!

Oh ok <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I think you aren't the only one that is entertained now......
    Waiting for Souza's answer... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> How do we know for sure Mo that you are not being whispered things now? No offense of course it's just that you know... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Waiting for Souza's answer... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> How do we know for sure Mo that you are not being whispered things now? No offense of course it's just that you know... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I have tons of written evidence proving what I wrote is the truth.
    Looks like my prayers were answered.... the game has now officially begun!! lol

LOL seems like. It's thrilling huh? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> don't know how it will end but the truth is really destined to prevail...
    Waiting for Souza's answer... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> How do we know for sure Mo that you are not being whispered things now? No offense of course it's just that you know... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I have tons of written evidence proving what I wrote is the truth.

Okay I still have to think about all that.
  • To Mo (thanks for the post) and Souza based on the info TS and the other anonymous person gave you, is TS more credible than the anonymous person or vice versa or are they equally the same or not yet to be proven credible?

Thanks Again. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• After going through all the replies in this thread again I decided that the time has come to set the records straight about the things that set everything in motion, because again due to holding back information people are led to think into a certain direction.

The following has been known by a few other people for months, so there's no use of accusing me of making all of this up. Before making comments about 'integrity', ask yourself if integrity means keep holding back information to lead people to think into a desired direction.

The blogs "Debunking “Wacko Jacko” for once and for all!", "Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?", "The Grammys 2010: Caves are opened, sharp exits are made" and "V for Vendetta – V for Vengeance" were NOT initiated by Souza and me. Therefore, these theories are not OUR theories.

I had never heard of the illuminati, and Souza ridiculed the indea of the illuminati being involved with a hoax or murder plot right from the beginning. It wasn't until an anonymous person kept urging us to research MK Ultra and the illuminati that we started reading up on it, which resulted in the blog "Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?". The very same anonymous person "hinted" us about an obedience drug (fluoride), kept urging us about the importance of TIAI, and asked us to blog about the Grammys and the trial. When we had questions, this anonymous person answered them. He had his answers to many of the questions we had, but some things 'he could not tell us'. These blogs actually are HIS theories, not ours, we only wrote them based on the information the anonymous person gave us while he kept out of sight. The 'clues' in MJ's songs and speeches are HIS clues, not ours. Many of the statements we made over the past 12 months are actually HIS statements, not ours.

Although some predictions he did came true, in example the fall of MJHD last year in November, this anonymous person gave us key dates and predicted events, but these days went by unnoticed and these events never occurred. We had a theory of a bamsday of which he said: "That's it.", but that date also went by while nothing happened.

Certain inside information he gave us to reward us for our work I recently found out was already available on the internet before he gave it to us, even the insider photograph was already out there and discussed. Inside information turned out to be public information after all.

All the above info was 'given' to us in PM. The only big difference between this anonymous person and TIAI/TS is that the anonymous person repeatedly told us that he despises religion as according to him religion is a mind fuck and another way to brainwash and control people, while TIAI/TS keeps shoving bible quotes down our throats and encouraged us to go "door to door" with the Elvis/MJ issue. If the anonymous person we talked to in PM is one of MJ's informers and strongly objects to everything that has to do with religion, then there's a HUGE contradiction with the messages by TIAI/TS. If TIAI/TS is one of MJ's informers, then there's a HUGE contradiction with the "helper" we talked to in PM.

All this has never been made public, as well as investigation into certain clues that have never been made public as I was not permitted to post that clue research info because 'this could influence the believe of the hoaxers'.

I found out certain things which made me realize that there had been a clever use of our credulity, which resulted in us starting to 'unfold' the purpose of this hoax through our blogs, posts and videos. Our findings were 'confirmed' by TIAI/TS, and TIAI/TS and this anonymous person clearly are connected. After the anonymous person hightailed it in the beginning of March due to an argument in PM TS completely took over, taking things a step further with every post he made.

The above, and the persuading redirects to the MJ/Elvis issue caused me to start investigating everything again, but this time I kept in mind that we could have been fooled. During this research I time after time bumped into findings which in my opinion confirms this.

So, there is no "Souza and Mo theory" at all. All we have ever written in the above mentioned blogs was whispered into our ears and confirmed by anonymous persons. I'm sorry for being gullible and I apologize for bringing this out in the open so late, but unless ALL the information is given the members here have no idea what's going on.

The confirmation of the purpose of MJ's hoax people still hold on to is the Dangerous autograph, explained by TS in Update #4b. NO ONE knows if that explanation is the truth, it is the ONLY Dangerous autograph which is signed that way, and explained by TS who is yet another anonymous person. There's a Michael Jackson autograph with 1998 written next to it in the Victory tour book, long before the Bad album and Moonwalker and long before 06/25/2009.

Michael Jackson ONLY wore the number 777. The numbers 333, 666 and 999 he never wore or used. Everything that has to do with 333, 666 and 999 was brought in by TS. Yes, that explanation sounded logical, especially after the blogs we wrote, the videos we made, the TIAI redirects and the TS posts. But keep in mind that this was ALL information given by ANONYMOUS PERSONS, and NONE of us know what purpose these people have in mind.

I'm baffled to see continues vicious attacks on people appearing time after time, while everything regarding "the theory" is in fact based on what a few anonymous people, who clearly cooperated to get THEIR word out, whispered into our ears and about which we blogged. It's ironic how other people in this hoax were "finished off" because they wrote their theories based on what their "informers" told them, yet The Theory here is based on the very same thing. It's ALL assumptions, and it's time people start realizing this.

I really don't care who these anonymous persons are, even if they were Michael Jackson himself, his relatives or persons he "send to help". I'm sick and tired of the manipulation, the telling of half truths, the attacks and the attempts to silence people who do know what happened behind the scenes. We're here to find out the TRUTH, and the TRUTH won't be found by holding information back. If we want to fight the illuminati and NWO, half truths and manipulation will have to be banned from our own community first.

I will continue my research and publish the outcome of it, because this STILL is an investigation website. Unless EVERYTHING is investigated, there's no investigation at all.

Excellent post Mo, I can back this story up myself, since I was there when Mo & Souza discussed this matter. It s clear to me someone is trying to control the information we get. It has even gone so far that info is being witheld from this forum, it's time the trut is revealed.....
    Is it me or all that sounds scripted?
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Nothing more to add.
    Mo is telling the truth in her last post.
    Why?
    Because I know.
    Mo you have my full support!
    Chappie
  • Is it me or all that sounds scripted?

It's absolutely not just you, my dear...
    Nothing more to add.
    Mo is telling the truth in her last post.
    Why?
    Because I know.
    Mo you have my full support!
    Chappie

So we just have to believe you?