TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS??

Comments

• I am going to take a break from this thread because I am too pissed off to comment anyway

I have something for you

b67bqq.jpg

haaaahahaha. god you guys are great!
  • I am sure many of us here have guessed that others on the forum have been privy to more information than the majority and "the cat has now been let out of the bag" so to speak - this is not a surprise

I very much agree with your post @Andrea
    by Andrea » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:07 pm

That's what I want too. John Lennon said: "Piss for peace, smile for peace, go to school for peace, don't go to school for peace - whatever you do, do it for peace."

We're the Army of Love! When Michael returns, thousands and thousands (if not more) will flock to this site to play catch up. So let's practice what we preach because who would want to join an Army of Love that can't keep the peace within it's own ranks?

Amazing quote. How fitting! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    This is another quote from a very famous man that I think is pertinent here
    :
    "You can pray to the angels and they will listen, but the best way to call them, I am told, is to laugh. Angels respond to delight, because that is what they're made of. In fact, when people's minds are clouded by anger or hatred, no angel can reach them." M. Jackson
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wow, talk about clearing the air a little! We find out on Oprah that MJ loves and lives for controversy, and bang, controversy explodes here. Coincidence? When I was completely ignorant last fall, I remember being amazed that people like Mo and Souza had brilliant theories right off the bat, and was trying to devour everything in sight trying to make sense. Souza I do appreciate your honesty, and whether information was withheld from us or not, I still believe no one knows everything, and absolutely I believe Michael is alive and is behind this hoax. That's where independent study and finding your own proofs comes into play. There's verses in James about that, but don't take it in the religious sense:
    James 1:2-8 (King James Version)
    2My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
    3Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
    4But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
    5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
    6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
    7For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
    8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
    Souza, when you were describing "Bob", he almost sounds like BACK, with the 'Mind Fuck' talk? I know we talked about the whole doubles theory, but I'm thinking about the song "Threatened" and the line, "be in two places at the same time".
    Could these writing-styles doubles be TS/Tim and Bob/Back?

Just some other thoughts also. When you posted Tim's 2003 article, I thought about the fact that for many years every Sunday, Michael went door to door peddling JWism. He obviously must have developed his own style of "selling" the product and learned a thing or two about manipulation as MJ is smart-smart-smart. This whole thing could be an outgrowth of that. Plus all the while he's wearing a fat-suit and disguise. How many people have to layer their whole life like that. VERY UNIQUE if you ask me. MJ could easily handle hoax within hoax within hoax, and be in two places at the same time. Did not V also provide for himself elaborate well-oiled cover-ups for his own protection, simply because he'd gotten "burned", like MJ has many times.

Akon said he thinks MJ thinks planetary. Back said it's a takeover. I believe whatever it is, we here are at the hub of it. We are in the eye of the hurricane. We just have to hang on, and just enjoy the ride, breathe deep, and love it. Love the controversy, think for ourselves, love each other. Trust MJ.

Bottom line about this thread, is that we shouldn't bite the hand that feeds us. I really appreciate both of you Souza and Mo, for all your hard work and dedication as leaders here. I appreciate the mods too. I love being here, it is a family. I dread the thought of it disintigrating from lack of trust, respect and doing our own research. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Wow, talk about clearing the air a little! We find out on Oprah that MJ loves and lives for controversy, and bang, controversy explodes here. Coincidence? When I was completely ignorant last fall, I remember being amazed that people like Mo and Souza had brilliant theories right off the bat, and was trying to devour everything in sight trying to make sense. Souza I do appreciate your honesty, and whether information was withheld from us or not, I still believe no one knows everything, and absolutely I believe Michael is alive and is behind this hoax. That's where independent study and finding your own proofs comes into play. There's verses in James about that, but don't take it in the religious sense:
    James 1:2-8 (King James Version)
    2My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
    3Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
    4But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
    5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
    6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
    7For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
    8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
    Souza, when you were describing "Bob", he almost sounds like BACK, with the 'Mind Fuck' talk? I know we talked about the whole doubles theory, but I'm thinking about the song "Threatened" and the line, "be in two places at the same time".
    Could these writing-styles doubles be TS/Tim and Bob/Back?

Just some other thoughts also. When you posted Tim's 2003 article, I thought about the fact that for many years every Sunday, Michael went door to door peddling JWism. He obviously must have developed his own style of "selling" the product and learned a thing or two about manipulation as MJ is smart-smart-smart. This whole thing could be an outgrowth of that. Plus all the while he's wearing a fat-suit and disguise. How many people have to layer their whole life like that. VERY UNIQUE if you ask me. MJ could easily handle hoax within hoax within hoax, and be in two places at the same time. Did not V also provide for himself elaborate well-oiled cover-ups for his own protection, simply because he'd gotten "burned", like MJ has many times.

Akon said he thinks MJ thinks planetary. Back said it's a takeover. I believe whatever it is, we here are at the hub of it. We are in the eye of the hurricane. We just have to hang on, and just enjoy the ride, breathe deep, and love it. Love the controversy, think for ourselves, love each other. Trust MJ.

Bottom line about this thread, is that we shouldn't bite the hand that feeds us. I really appreciate both of you Souza and Mo, for all your hard work and dedication as leaders here. I appreciate the mods too. I love being here, it is a family. I dread the thought of it disintigrating from lack of trust, respect and doing our own research. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Fantastic insight, MJonmind! Thank you for that. I think you are right about being in the eye of the storm. And I really believe this is much bigger than any one individual person could know...
  • Thanks to those who took the time to read my post and respond to it.

I just wanted to add one more thing since the words 'manipulated', 'fooled', and 'scammed' are popping up all over the place lately. It may very well turn out that MJ is dead and we have been wrong this whole time about everything...time will tell. But after all we have learned about ourselves throughout this entire hoax, who are we kidding in blaming someone else for manipulating, fooling, or scamming us into believing anything? Is it not our own personal choice to believe or not believe what we see, hear, or read...whether on this board or anywhere in our private lives? Is anyone forcing us to log in here everyday and continue this investigation? Or for that matter, is anyone trying to force you to believe anything they are telling you?

We have all harped on how the media is the 'bad' guy when it comes to MJ because they repeatedly try to manipulate people with what they write about him or how they portray him. And, yes, they are guilty as charged. BUT they are only one side of the equation! If people actually took the time to find the answers themselves, the truth about what kind of person MJ is and was has always been out there. It's that people just take what is written as gospel without questioning it. So who's more to blame...the media for printing it or the people who just take their word for it? The media can only manipulate those that are open to being manipulated.

It's the same thing with the hoax. Whether we believe what we believe because we have taken the time to investigate and think for ourselves, or whether it's because we just believe everything TS or anyone else writes....when all is said and done, if we were fooled then there is no one other than ourselves to hold accountable. People can try all they want to manipulate, fool, or scam others, but at the end of the day, YOU are responsible and accountable for YOUR beliefs, whatever they be. To place blame on someone else for your beliefs is, in essence, saying that you were not thinking for yourself.

I, for one, resigned myself a long time ago to the possibility that the day may come where I discover that I was wrong all along and that MJ is really gone. And if I truly felt that he was gone, I wouldn't keep going on with this investigation. But it is MY choice to continue with it, MY choice to continue reading and posting on this site, MY choice as to what I believe and/or discard based on MY own investigation(s). If in the end it turns out that I was wrong in my beliefs, it will be no one's fault but MY own.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Thank you! I also would like to add, if I may, that we should always take responsibility in our own lives and not DEPEND on someone else to come and save us. The only way to be saved is by saving ourselves. I've been saying that from the beginning. I really do not think it's fair to depend on Michael to save this world or to save a portion or to save anything. If you wish to believe that Michael is coming back for these reasons, that's okay but don't be mad at Michael or anyone else for that matter if those beliefs are false. I know this is slightly off topic but thought it fits in this thread.
  • All I have to say is that it is true that I was banned by *MO* just for telling Badkolo that he shoud respect members of this forum after I read how he/ she approached some of them for not agreeing with the article written by The Sun, which in my opinion, was extremely unrespecful.

No Gema, you repeatedly posted the Private Messages you got from Badkolo on the forum. Before I banned you, you received warnings. You ignored the warnings and continued posting Badkolo's PMs. That is the reason I banned you. For your information - I was also the one who unbanned you.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Thanks to those who took the time to read my post and respond to it.

I just wanted to add one more thing since the words 'manipulated', 'fooled', and 'scammed' are popping up all over the place lately. It may very well turn out that MJ is dead and we have been wrong this whole time about everything...time will tell. But after all we have learned about ourselves throughout this entire hoax, who are we kidding in blaming someone else for manipulating, fooling, or scamming us into believing anything? Is it not our own personal choice to believe or not believe what we see, hear, or read...whether on this board or anywhere in our private lives? Is anyone forcing us to log in here everyday and continue this investigation? Or for that matter, is anyone trying to force you to believe anything they are telling you?

We have all harped on how the media is the 'bad' guy when it comes to MJ because they repeatedly try to manipulate people with what they write about him or how they portray him. And, yes, they are guilty as charged. BUT they are only one side of the equation! If people actually took the time to find the answers themselves, the truth about what kind of person MJ is and was has always been out there. It's that people just take what is written as gospel without questioning it. So who's more to blame...the media for printing it or the people who just take their word for it? The media can only manipulate those that are open to being manipulated.

It's the same thing with the hoax. Whether we believe what we believe because we have taken the time to investigate and think for ourselves, or whether it's because we just believe everything TS or anyone else writes....when all is said and done, if we were fooled then there is no one other than ourselves to hold accountable. People can try all they want to manipulate, fool, or scam others, but at the end of the day, YOU are responsible and accountable for YOUR beliefs, whatever they be. To place blame on someone else for your beliefs is, in essence, saying that you were not thinking for yourself.

I, for one, resigned myself a long time ago to the possibility that the day may come where I discover that I was wrong all along and that MJ is really gone. And if I truly felt that he was gone, I wouldn't keep going on with this investigation. But it is MY choice to continue with it, MY choice to continue reading and posting on this site, MY choice as to what I believe and/or discard based on MY own investigation(s). If in the end it turns out that I was wrong in my beliefs, it will be no one's fault but MY own.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Thank you! I also would like to add, if I may, that we should always take responsibility in our own lives and not DEPEND on someone else to come and save us. The only way to be saved is by saving ourselves. I've been saying that from the beginning. I really do not think it's fair to depend on Michael to save this world or to save a portion or to save anything. If you wish to believe that Michael is coming back for these reasons, that's okay but don't be mad at Michael or anyone else for that matter if those beliefs are false. I know this is slightly off topic but thought it fits in this thread.

I wouldn't blame him for anything, not even if he decided to hang himself. I would fully understand that when I think of what he had to endure in life. But that's not the point, everything in this saga shows us that there is only one possibility, and that is that he is still alive.

When I look at everything we have investigated so far and the way he hightailed it (in a too obvious way) I come to only one conclusion and that is that he planned to return. If he won't, this complete circus would have been in vain.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Thank you! I also would like to add, if I may, that we should always take responsibility in our own lives and not DEPEND on someone else to come and save us. The only way to be saved is by saving ourselves. I've been saying that from the beginning. I really do not think it's fair to depend on Michael to save this world or to save a portion or to save anything. If you wish to believe that Michael is coming back for these reasons, that's okay but don't be mad at Michael or anyone else for that matter if those beliefs are false. I know this is slightly off topic but thought it fits in this thread.

Thanks looking4truth. That is sooo very true. Michael's been trying to tell us that as well. "If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change".

All of this has opened my eyes to so many things in the world. But perhaps the most profound thing I've learned is what I am made of. If it's been a huge mirror for me. I feel like I know myself better now. I think alot of people these days have a hard time with their sense of self, and therefore always need someone to tell them what they should do. The answers are within us all.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221

True, people believe what they want and we are all responsible for causing our actions, we should not blame others.
    I'm not saying TS is false, but now I have my doubts, and my question is as I have said repeatedly for Eliza.
    Anyway time will tell who is right.
  • [youtube:mued4fi9]

Let the TRUTH unfurl. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I believe in me so you believe in you.
    Wanna be startin somethin. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Michael (archangel)
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_%28Angel%29<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=AMP<!-- m -->
    Daniel 12:1 (Amplified Bible)
    Daniel 12
    1 AND AT that time [of the end] Michael shall arise, the great [angelic] prince who defends and has charge of your [Daniel's] people. And there shall be a time of trouble, straitness, and distress such as never was since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the Book [of God's plan for His own].
    <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    3 more Jesus and MJ parallels for whoever's interested
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12256&start=0<!-- l -->

“The End Is Near” 777, ARK, WARNINGS...
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12426&start=0<!-- l -->

Michael Jackson and Religious Symbolism
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14516<!-- l -->

2012 - The Age of Aquarius / Mike?
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14414<!-- l -->

There is alot of information on this board that hints to the parallels of Michael and Jesus. I am not claiming to say that Michael is Jesus. It is no different than the parallels of the "death" hoax he did using Elvis/Jesse as a guide.

So in saying that I say if you read the following info (below) and insert Michael's name where they speak of Jesus, you will see that HIStory is repeating itself.

Michael is causing controversy just like Jesus did back then. Jesus also had 12 disciples that he chose to continue his work after he was gone. Do you suppose that Michael would have disciples now or is he carefully choosing who would be the best disciples for the job at hand coming up?

The NWO and the EOW are subjects that still exist. Why are you (anyone) who is shaken at the latest controversy allowing that to conflict with your faith?

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=16112&p=274036#p274036<!-- l -->
    I said what I did in this thread (above) for a reason. Do you see what is happening here? The illusion is being shattered and what is happening? You are falling apart because you were to involved in the illusion and not reality.

<!-- m -->http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/gc/gc12.htm<!-- m -->
    The Great Controversy, by Ellen G. White, [1858], at sacred-texts.com
    CHAPTER 11
    The Ascension of Christ

All heaven was waiting the hour of triumph when Jesus should ascend to his Father. Angels came to receive the King of glory, and to escort him triumphantly to heaven. After Jesus had blessed his disciples, he was parted from them, and taken up. And as he led the way upward, the multitude of captives who were raised at his resurrection followed. A multitude of the heavenly host was in attendance; while in heaven an innumerable number of angels awaited his coming. As they ascended up to the holy city, the angels who escorted Jesus cried out, Lift up your heads, O ye gates, and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. With rapture the angels in the city, who awaited his coming, cried out, who is this King of glory? The escorting angels with triumph answered, The Lord strong and mighty! The Lord mighty in battle! Lift up your heads, O ye gates! even lift them up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. Again the heavenly host cried out, Who is this King of glory? The escorting angels in melodious strains answered, The Lord of hosts! He is the King of Glory! And the heavenly train passed into the city. Then all the heavenly host surrounded the Son of God, their majestic commander, and with the deepest adoration bowed, casting their glittering crowns at his feet. And then they touched their golden harps, and in sweet, melodious strains, filled all heaven with their rich music and songs to the Lamb who was slain, yet lives again in majesty and glory.

Next I was shown the disciples as they sorrowfully gazed towards heaven to catch the last glimpse of their ascending Lord. Two angels clothed in white apparel stood by them, and said unto them, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. The disciples, with the mother of Jesus, witnessed the ascension of the Son of God, and they spent that night in talking over his wonderful acts, and the strange and glorious things which had transpired within a short time.

Satan counselled with his angels, and with bitter hatred against God’s government, told them that while he retained his power and authority upon earth, their efforts must be tenfold stronger against the followers of Jesus. They had prevailed nothing against Jesus; but his followers they must overthrow if possible, and carry on his work through every generation, to ensnare those who should believe in Jesus, his resurrection and ascension. Satan related to his angels that Jesus had given his disciples power to cast them out, rebuke them, and heal those whom he should afflict.

Then Satan’s angels went forth like roaring lions, seeking to destroy the followers of Jesus.

See Psalms 24:7-10, Acts1:1-11
    <!-- m -->http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/gc/gc13.htm<!-- m -->
    The Great Controversy, by Ellen G. White, [1858], at sacred-texts.com
    CHAPTER 12
    The Disciples of Christ

With mighty power the disciples preached a crucified and a risen Savior. They healed the sick, even one who had always been lame was restored to perfect soundness, and entered with them into the temple, walking and leaping and praising God in the sight of all the people. The news spread, and the people began to press around the disciples. Many ran together, greatly astonished and amazed at the cure that had been wrought.

When Jesus died the chief priests thought that there would be no more miracles wrought among them, that the excitement would die, and that the people would again turn to the traditions of men. But, lo! right in their midst, the disciples were working miracles, and the people were filled with amazement, and gazed with wonder upon them. Jesus had been crucified, and they wondered where the disciples had obtained this power. When he was alive they thought that he imparted power to his disciples; when Jesus died, they expected those miracles would end. Peter understood their perplexity, and said to them, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk? The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers hath glorified his Son Jesus, whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go. But ye denied the Holy One, and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you, and killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead, whereof we are witnesses. Peter told them that it was faith in Jesus that had caused this perfect soundness of a man who was before a cripple.

The chief priests and elders could not bear these words. They laid hold of the disciples and put them in confinement. But thousands were converted, and believed in the resurrection and ascension of Christ, by hearing only one discourse from the disciples. The chief priests and elders were troubled. They had slain Jesus that the minds of the people might be turned to themselves; but the matter was now worse than before. They were openly accused by the disciples of being the murderers of the Son of God, and they could not determine to what extent these things might grow, or how they themselves would be regarded by the people. They would gladly have put the disciples to death; but dared not for fear the people would stone them. They called for the disciples, who were brought before the council. The very men who eagerly cried for the blood of the Just One were there. They had heard Peter's cowardly denial of Jesus, with cursing and swearing, as he was accused of being one of his disciples. They thought to intimidate Peter; but he was now converted. An opportunity was here given Peter to exalt Jesus. He once denied him; but he could now remove the stain of that hasty, cowardly denial, and honor the name he had denied. No cowardly fears reigned in the breast of Peter then; but with holy boldness, and in the power of the Holy Spirit, he fearlessly declared unto them that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at naught of you builders, which has become the head stone of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

The people were astonished at the boldness of Peter and John. They took knowledge of them that they had been with Jesus; for their noble, fearless conduct compared well with the appearance of Jesus when he was persecuted by his murderers. Jesus, by one look of pity and sorrow, reproved Peter after he had denied him, and now as he boldly acknowledged his Lord, Peter was approved and blessed. As a token of the approbation of Jesus, he was filled with the Holy Spirit.

The chief priests dared not manifest the hate they felt towards the disciples. They commanded them to go aside out of the council, and they conferred among themselves, saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem, and we cannot deny it. They were afraid to have this good work spread. If it should spread, their power would be lost, and they would be looked upon as the murderers of Jesus. All that they dared to do was to threaten them, and command them to speak no more in the name of Jesus lest they die. But Peter declared boldly that they could but speak the things which they had seen and heard.

By the power of Jesus the disciples continued to heal every one of the afflicted and the sick which were brought to them. The high priests and elders, and those particularly engaged with them, were alarmed. Hundreds were enlisting daily under the banner of a crucified, risen and ascended Saviour. They shut the apostles up in prison, and hoped that the excitement would subside. Satan triumphed, and the evil angels exulted; but the angels of God were sent and opened the prison doors, and, contrary to the command of the high priest and elders, bade them go into the temple, and speak all the words of this life. The council assembled and sent for their prisoners. The officers unclosed the prison doors; but the prisoners whom they sought were not there. They returned to the priests and elders, and said to them, The prison truly found we shut with all safety, and the keepers standing without before the doors; but when we had opened we found no man within. Then came one and told them, saying, Behold the men whom ye put in prison are standing in the temple, and teaching the people. Then went the captain with the officers, and brought them without violence; for they feared the people lest they should have been stoned. And when they had brought them, they set them before the council; and the high priest asked them, Did not we straitly command you, that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.

They were hypocrites, and loved the praise of men more than they loved God. Their hearts were hardened, and the most mighty acts wrought by the apostles only enraged them. They knew that if the disciples preached Jesus, his crucifixion, resurrection and ascension, it would fasten guilt upon them, and proclaim them his murderers. They were not as willing to receive the blood of Jesus as when they vehemently cried, His blood be on us, and on our children.

The apostles boldly declared that they ought to obey God rather than man. Said Peter, The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. And we are his witnesses of these things, and so is also the Holy Spirit whom God hath given to them that obey him. Then were those murderers enraged. They wished to imbrue their hands in blood again by slaying the apostles. They were planning how to do this, when an angel from God was sent to Gamaliel to move upon his heart to counsel the chief priest and rulers. Said Gamaliel, Refrain from these men, and let them alone; for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to naught; but if it be of God ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God. The evil angels were moving upon the priests and elders to put the apostles to death; but God sent his angel to prevent it, by raising up a voice in favor of the disciples in their own ranks.

The work of the apostles was not finished. They were to be brought before kings, to witness to the name of Jesus, and to testify to the things which they had seen and heard. But before these chief priests and elders let them go, they beat them, and commanded them to speak no more in the name of Jesus. They departed from the council praising God that they were accounted worthy to suffer for his dear name. They continued their mission, preaching in the temple and in every house where they were invited. The word of God grew and multiplied. Satan had moved upon the chief priests and elders to hire the Roman guard to falsely say that the disciples stole Jesus while they slept. Through this lie they hoped to conceal the facts; but, lo, springing up all around them were the mighty evidences of Jesus' resurrection. The disciples boldly declared it, and testified to the things which they had seen and heard, and through the name of Jesus they performed mighty miracles. They boldly placed the blood of Jesus upon those who were so willing to receive it, when they were permitted to have power over the Son of God.

I saw that the angels of God were commissioned to have a special care, and guard the sacred, important truths which were to serve as an anchor to hold the disciples of Christ through every generation.

The Holy Spirit especially rested upon the apostles, who were witnesses of Jesus' crucifixion, resurrection and ascension -- important truths which were to be the hope of Israel. All were to look to the Saviour of the world as their only hope, and walk in the way Jesus opened by the sacrifice of his own life, and keep God's law and live. I saw the wisdom and goodness of Jesus in giving power to the disciples to carry on the same work which caused the Jews to hate and slay him. They had power given them over the works of Satan. They wrought signs and wonders through the name of Jesus, who was despised, and by wicked hands slain. A halo of light and glory clustered about the time of Jesus' death and resurrection, immortalizing the sacred facts that he was the Saviour of the world.

See Acts chap.3-5
    <!-- m -->http://www.sacred-texts.com/pro/index.htm<!-- m -->
    Prophecy and Divination

What does the future hold? This is one of the big questions we'd all like answered. This page has links to resources at sacred-texts that relate to prophecy and divination.

Prophecy
    The Prophecies of Nostradamus
    by Nostradamus. The complete predictions of Nostradamus both in English and Old French, with a biography of Nostradamus and some notes about the events of 9/11.

Nostradamus: The Man Who Saw Through Time
    by Lee McCann [1941].
    A biography and historical novel of Nostradamus, with many interpreted quatrains, written during World War II.

The Oracles of Nostradamus
    by Charles A. Ward [1891].
    The complete text of one of the best books about Nostradamus ever written.

The Sibylline Oracles
    Tr. by Milton S. Terry [1899].
    Read the mysterious (purported) predictions of the Roman Sibylline Oracle.

The Book of Revelation
    The most famous Christian prophecy.

The Prophecies of Paracelsus
    by Paracelsus, tr. by J.K [1915].
    The alchemist and esoteric philosopher issued a set of 32 predictions, each illustrated by an enigmatic woodcut.

Mother Shipton Investigated
    by William H. Harrison [1881]
    Prophecies attributed to Mother Shipton, a legendary English figure who lived over 500 years ago are startlingly accurate. Were these true predictions or just simply a self-perpetuating hoax?

The Prophecies of the Brahan Seer
    by Alexander Mackenzie, intro. by Andrew Lang [1899]
    The tale of the famed Scottish clarivoyant and his amazing, and very specific, predictions.

Divination
    If you'd like to get your own view of the future, here are some systems for doing so.

Planetary Positions
    Get the current astrological chart, cast one for your birthdate, or for any historical date.

Sacred Books of the East, Volume 16; the I Ching
    by James Legge [1899]
    The famous Chinese oracle book, one of the oldest surviving sacred texts.

The Pictorial Key to the Tarot
    by A.E. Waite [1911]
    Read the classic by A.E. Waite on the Tarot. Includes the Waite-Rider Tarot deck. Also: get a Tarot reading!
    And when bamsday does come—whether sooner or later, there will of course be great rejoicing! But don’t expect things to just go back to entertainment as usual; as you already know, if you’ve read all the TIAI/TS posts, there will be a major battle ahead (Army of LOVE). And remember the following, from Threatened lyrics {http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/threatened-lyrics.html}: “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.”
    Speaking of Thriller, 11:30 (PM) is “close to midnight ... the midnight hour is close at hand”. So 11:30 also represents near the end (end of the day, or end of the hoax, or end of the world, etc).

And finally, we are now about half way between 2009 and 2012 (“four more years”); and 11:30 is half way between 11:00 and 12:00. The clock is ticking, and there is no time for unimportant or unkind controversy. Yes, some things are important and must be discussed—even if we don’t agree; but even then, disagreements should be done respectfully. It’s all for LOVE!

“And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm .” (Matthew 8:26). I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time. Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I wouldn't blame him for anything, not even if he decided to hang himself. I would fully understand that when I think of what he had to endure in life. But that's not the point, everything in this saga shows us that there is only one possibility, and that is that he is still alive.

When I look at everything we have investigated so far and the way he hightailed it (in a too obvious way) I come to only one conclusion and that is that he planned to return. If he won't, this complete circus would have been in vain.

I understand why it seems this way but it does not rule out the possibility of it being something else. Now if it is, then things really do not make any sense. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Eventually, the truth will prevail as they all say and hopefully, we will all gain closure on this one way or another. In the meantime, I will continue to enjoy this adventure and investigate as much as I can and I'm assuming you'll probably do the same. And I truly do not think the circus would be in vain even if he never showed his face again because look at what we created, what we learned and what we gained from all of this. It's amazing really.
    Thanks looking4truth. That is sooo very true. Michael's been trying to tell us that as well. "If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change".

All of this has opened my eyes to so many things in the world. But perhaps the most profound thing I've learned is what I am made of. If it's been a huge mirror for me. I feel like I know myself better now. I think alot of people these days have a hard time with their sense of self, and therefore always need someone to tell them what they should do. The answers are within us all.

To quote the poetic Teddy Riley, "Yep Yep." <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    All I have to say is that it is true that I was banned by *MO* just for telling Badkolo that he shoud respect members of this forum after I read how he/ she approached some of them for not agreeing with the article written by The Sun, which in my opinion, was extremely unrespecful.

No Gema, you repeatedly posted the Private Messages you got from Badkolo on the forum. Before I banned you, you received warnings. You ignored the warnings and continued posting Badkolo's PMs. That is the reason I banned you. For your information - I was also the one who unbanned you.

That´s a lie MO, a big one.

I repeatedly posted the Private Messages?? how could that be possible?? I was banned inmediately Had no chance to post more than ONCE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I did post in the open thread ONCE the "nice" PM i got from Badkolo out of my surprise to find out how someone out from the blue would approach me in such a way via PM, and that post was deleted and after that, I was banned.

You gave me two warnings: one for telling Badkolo to respect the forum members and the other after me posting in open forum the nice pm he sent me.
    Both warnings had no reasonable grounds for me to be banned at all, MO.
    I just asked for respect towards the members of this forum. And did it straight.

You did abuse, together with Badkolo, your position.

I always approach people with respect and tolerance and I did not appreciated the way YOU and BADKOLO dealt with the issue of me asking for respect from that member to the rest of the forum.

Let me remind you as well that Badkolo did call us, the ones who were not in agree with the Sun participation, a bunch of undesirable names.

That you want to fit the truth to your own agenda to cover up your mistake it´s something else, but please, do not twist the senario of what TRULLY happened.

My ban was in no way correct
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    I can tell about being too fast banned, without any good reason..
    But cant we just forget everything and move on with this great hoax?
  • All I have to say is that it is true that I was banned by *MO* just for telling Badkolo that he shoud respect members of this forum after I read how he/ she approached some of them for not agreeing with the article written by The Sun, which in my opinion, was extremely unrespecful.

I repeatedly posted the Private Messages?? how could that be possible?? I was banned inmediately Had no chance to post more than ONCE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I did post in the open thread ONCE the "nice" PM i got from Badkolo out of my surprise to find out how someone out from the blue would approach me in such a way via PM, and that post was deleted and after that, I was banned.

You gave me two warnings: one for telling Badkolo to respect the forum members and the other after me posting in open forum the nice pm he sent me.
    I just asked for respect towards the members of this forum. And did it straight.

I always approach people with respect and tolerance and I did not appreciated the way YOU and BADKOLO dealt with the issue of me asking for respect from that member to the rest of the forum.

Let me remind you as well that Badkolo did call us, the ones who were not in agree with the Sun participation, a bunch of undesirable names.

That you want to fit the truth to your own agenda to cover up your mistake it´s something else, but please, do not twist the senario of what TRULLY happened.

A lie? No Gema, that's not a lie and you proved it by contradicting yourself in your post:
    I was banned inmediately Had no chance to post more than ONCE
    Had I banned you immediately like you claim, you would not have had the change to read the two warning I gave you.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    by frogh777 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Yes, please. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    All my life I have been taught and lived my life and beliefs in a box. Since about 15 or so years I have begun to cautiously and now a little more openly think outside the box, from my own research compiled from many diverse others. Whatever Michael dishes out to us, whether it is close to my own developed ideas or not, I'm sticking to him like glue, simply because I really like what I see, like I've never liked before. I have NEVER NEVER found an interest in an individual before. If he lets me/us down in some way it is totally not his fault at all. I will still love him for taking us on this immensely pleasurable journey in my mind, heart and world community. This is my statement for the record. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> When the dust completely settles is when I will sign off. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

He is the 777 unstopable train, and I ain't gettin off. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    All I have to say is that it is true that I was banned by *MO* just for telling Badkolo that he shoud respect members of this forum after I read how he/ she approached some of them for not agreeing with the article written by The Sun, which in my opinion, was extremely unrespecful.

A lie? No Gema, that's not a lie and you proved it by contradicting yourself in your post:
    Had I banned you immediately like you claim, you would not have had the change to read the two warning I gave you.

Mo, for heavens sake!!! All happened within 2 minutes!!! come on!!! are you kidding with me???

Stop twisting the truth <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> you are going too far.

If you don´t want publically to admit that you did wrong, fine, but this situation does not make your mistake right.

It is not the first time that you show to have a hard time accepting your mistakes, and I have not been the only one suffering from them, MO. However, we are humans and lack right judgement at times, so, no hard feelings from me anyway <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I have said enough already regarding this inccident and also made my point clear <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Mo, for heavens sake!!! All happened within 2 minutes!!! come on!!! are you kidding with me???

Stop twisting the truth <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> you are going too far.

If you don´t want publically to admit that you did wrong, fine, but this situation does not make your mistake right.

It is not the first time that you show to have a hard time accepting your mistakes, and I have not been the only one suffering from them, MO. However, we are humans and lack right judgement at times, so, no hard feelings from me anyway <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I have said enough already regarding this inccident and also made my point clear <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Here's a screenshot for you from the admin log Gema. As you can see I'm not kidding you, I did issue two warning and all did not happen within 2 minutes:

ban_gema.jpg
  • by frogh777 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Yes, please. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    All my life I have been taught and lived my life and beliefs in a box. Since about 15 or so years I have begun to cautiously and now a little more openly think outside the box, from my own research compiled from many diverse others. Whatever Michael dishes out to us, whether it is close to my own developed ideas or not, I'm sticking to him like glue, simply because I really like what I see, like I've never liked before. I have NEVER NEVER found an interest in an individual before. If he lets me/us down in some way it is totally not his fault at all. I will still love him for taking us on this immensely pleasurable journey in my mind, heart and world community. This is my statement for the record. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> When the dust completely settles is when I will sign off. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

He is the 777 unstopable train, and I ain't gettin off. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Right beside you MJOM! Not gettin' off this 777 Express 'til it reaches the Emerald City <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Ok MO, took you 6 minutes to bann me, not 2 <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Takes a lil more time than 2 minutes to wait to read and post a new reply on a thread <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Now post the 2 messages I posted in open thread in reply to Badkolo "as the reason for the warning", if you don´t "have them", I do, and will gladly post them <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • The greatest measure of a person is not the way they deal with times of comfort and convienence but in the way they rise with controvery and challenge. (Martin Luther King)

Everything negative, pressures is an opportunity for us to RISE. (Kobe Bryant)

I think this is a test not only of our faith and ourselves but in the times to come.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Ok MO, took you 6 minutes to bann me, not 2 <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Takes a lil more time than 2 minutes to wait to read and post a new reply on a thread <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Now post the 2 messages I posted in open thread in reply to Badkolo "as the reason for the warning", if you don´t "have them", I do, and will gladly post them <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

this is being very funny and childlish... really.. How old are you if I can ask?
    I mean arguing about 2 minutes or 6 minutes is really not necessary. Specially because it was more than 6 months ago and you are now on board again with us. with this you make this situation worse...
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Okay you guys have to watch that this is hilarious and will lighten the atmosphere (thank you Do for remembering us of the Fresh Prince of Belair) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:2va244bl]
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Sarahli - I love Carlton's open-mouthed enthusiam! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    @frogh777,

Takes 2 to tango <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

@Sarahli
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535

this is being very funny and childlish... really.. How old are you if I can ask?
    I mean arguing about 2 minutes or 6 minutes is really not necessary. Specially because it was more than 6 months ago and you are now on board again with us. with this you make this situation worse...
    [/quote

i just wanted to say the same thing its not important to the HOAX or is it ??