Coincidences in Daily Life

AlyssaGailAlyssaGail Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I know that none of this really has to do with the hoax, but ever since I've been following this thing really closely, I've been noticing things. For instance:

- at&t commercial with Diggy Simmons "Convert the Non-Believers"
- I gave my boyfriend three numbers for a lottery ticket, the numbers of the hoax; 3,7,9. He won $40 off of that.
- I was on thesaurus.com just 5 minutes ago. The random word of the day was palingenisis. It means, "rebirth, regeneration".
- The first week of my AP Psychology class, my professor had a word on the board and a Polish Proverb. I had to write them down. The word: Marter - "To die for a cause, becomes larger than life in death". The proverb was 'To believe with certainty, we must begin by doubting'.

Along with all the other evidence to the hoax, these just seemed like signs to me. Signs to keep beLIEving, and to never lose hope. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Have you experienced any of these coincidences?

L.O.V.E.

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hi Alyssa <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I don't experience such things or maybe I don't see it or maybe that I don't need it I have an unwavering faith <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . But in your case I think that these are not just coincidences but rather signs.
  • I believe that word "marter" is the equivalent of the English "martyr"? It's "martir" in Spanish and Portuguese, with an accented a...

As for coincidences: sometimes. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->