Another BAM and This Is It Favorite!!

BadshaBadsha Posts: 34
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This is a two part post so look at the second part under the line too, please.

First of all, I don't know if this is mentioned before or anyone else thought about it, but I was watching This Is It on Blu Ray and I noticed something about the "Bam." MJ says "Bam" at the end of the film as we all know. But he also says "Bam" during Human Nature. Before he starts to sing and the instruments are played, he says "Get me out, Bam" "Something right there"

What do you guys think about it??

The second part:

I think MJ was at his best in This Is It when singing The Way You Make Me Feel. Especially with the scenes where they showed him wearing the blue top on. He looked very energetic there and he looked as if he was trying his hardest. I just wanted to share that.

Where do you guys think he looked most energetic and/or the best in This Is It?

Comments

• I think "BAM" what is known as an idiom or phraseology of HAPPENING SOMETHING EXPLOSIVE like bomb explosion and Michael ment to do something shocking, bold scene for audience. As far as the "BAM" scene about "coming back on my own time", that's what we suppose to expect, again shocking return like resurrection of Jesus.
  • Back
    Any
    Moment
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i honestly think he looked happy, healthy, and energetic throughout the entire show. i love when he smiles while he dances, you can really sense his joy. <3