Is this Michael?O.o

MarcianoJezusMarcianoJezus Posts: 28
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
tumblrlcod3knqg21qa26dn.jpg
tumblr_lcm1oaApU21qawq94
saw it somewhere on the internet xd.

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I really don't think the first one is. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The second one is though. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> He's with Bill Bray <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    my god.. the first not, the rest is Michael with disguise
  • LOL - first thing I did was look at the shoes... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

No, I don't think the first one is either but the eyes are similar. The other pictures put a smile on my face. The mannerisms...
  • My first reaction to this thread was "Bwahahahs!" Sorry but the first one got me laughing! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Brilliant! Where did you found that? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Michael in disguise! Oh right <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He's was dressed so funny... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    The first picture is not Michael, but the others are. It's him in disguise. LOL @ the buckteeth.
  • Who is that first dude? I mean, it's clearly not Michael but there is a resemblance. The picture looks old. Wonder if it's really that dated or just made to look old. I would love to know more about that photograph. Is it someone trying to look like Michael? Is it someone who naturally resembles him? Is it someone Michael wanted to resemble? I find these things facsinating. Kind of like that one "portrait of a boy" or young man...or whatever it was called. The resemblance in that one was really uncanny.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I think the 1st pic is Michael disguised as Walt Disney.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I wouldn't be at all surprised! It's illusion and art. The second picture reminds me of Rudy Clay, the mayor in Gary.....a younger version (sorry Mr. Mayor)

Blessings!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Looks to me like someone was having some fun with photoshop...
  • I think the 1st pic is Michael disguised as Walt Disney.
    Walt Disney didn't have such big ears.
    Dumbo has <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sorry. Just came to my mind because of Disney...
    It's photoshop IMO but I don't know who is mixed with Michael.
  • The first picture isn't Michael, but it's HILARIOUS! XD The second one is though! He is in disguise. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    The first one does look like MJ in disguise or photoshopped. The rest definitely are him in disguise - those buck teeth are famous.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Walt Disney didn't have such big ears.
    Dumbo has <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sorry. Just came to my mind because of Disney...
    It's photoshop IMO but I don't know who is mixed with Michael.

Yes, a MJ as Disney photoshop <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Those teeth in the second picture are killin' me! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> *gasp* <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> *hoo!* <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> *oh man...oh,oh....* <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

man, he could open a can of sardines with those teef's! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ....classic Michael humor, hoo that made my day! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You is a sexy mo' fo Mike <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

....Anyone know how long ago this was taken?
    Who is that first dude? I mean, it's clearly not Michael but there is a resemblance. The picture looks old. Wonder if it's really that dated or just made to look old. I would love to know more about that photograph. Is it someone trying to look like Michael? Is it someone who naturally resembles him? Is it someone Michael wanted to resemble? I find these things facsinating. Kind of like that one "portrait of a boy" or young man...or whatever it was called. The resemblance in that one was really uncanny.

I was thinking the same questions when I first saw it, hmmm, MarcianoJezus, where did you get that picture from? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I have to agree that there is a resemblence in the first picture. Probably photoshopped but odd just the same. Something about those eyes.
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    The more i look at the picture the more i think you could be right.There`s something about the eyes.
  • I think the 1st pic is Michael disguised as Walt Disney.

I agree! It looks like Michael, if you look closely. The eyes, the nose, the cheekbones.

Then again, someone could have taken a picture of Walt Disney and added Michael's features.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Maybe Walt Disney?
    <!-- m -->http://www.disneydreaming.com/wp-conten ... Disney.jpg<!-- m -->

or maybe Errol Flynn?
    <!-- m -->http://ty.rannosaur.us/wp-content/uploa ... lFlynn.png<!-- m -->

or maybe Howard Hughes?
    <!-- m -->http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... kRhRzrvZoE<!-- m -->

or maybe Clark Gable?
    <!-- m -->http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... sF69jqFz3A<!-- m -->

It really does look like it! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    The first one reminds me of the yearbook yourself thing. Somebody is playing monkey business.
  • The first one is clearly a photoshop. A very badly done photoshop at that. Look at it closer, it looks very unnatural. Somone took MJ's face and pasted it over the original subject's face.

The second pic is awesome, nice find.
  • Yep ....to both pics. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • it is amazing that even in the still pics you can pick up on his mannerisms and such. he seemingly doesn't stand a chance to fool anyone for very long <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->