TMZ Challenge ~ Interview a celeb with Harvey

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation

So which US citizens want to take this challenge? I would, but I am not in the USA and therefore I can't compete. And if you may choose your own celeb, I'd say go for Jermaine!

Copy what's in quotes below in an e-mail, fill in the blanks and mail to: <!-- e -->http://www.tmz.com/takeyourbestshotrules<!-- m -->

Got what it takes to challenge a TMZ photog? Take your best shot. Here's your chance to come to L.A. this weekend ... and interview a celeb with Harvey! You will be judged on your entry and photo. Three finalists will be selected for phone interviews and the winner must be available to shoot in L.A. this weekend. Don't worry if you don't live in L.A. we'll get you out here.

First and Last Name:
Phone:
Address:
Email:
Type YES if you have read the Official Rules:

*Tell us why you would be better than a TMZ photog (**140 characters or less, please):

**Please attach a photograph of yourself to this email

**NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The TMZ "Take Your Best Shot" Challenge ("Challenge") starts at 12:30:01 p.m. PST on 12/1/10 and ends at 12:29:59 p.m. PST ON 12/3/10. Challenge is open only to legal residents of the 48 continental United States (including D.C.) who are at least 18 years of age. Challenge is subject to the complete Official Rules available at <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com<!-- m -->. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Oh my, why Jermaine?
    I would go for Michael - but I'm not in the U.S. either and Harvey knows too well that the stone-headed ones are not coming in <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"Deceased or not deceased - you got any questions?
    Michael Jackson will answer them all - LIVE on TMZ"

Oh Harvey, what an idea... you know in the end it's always the gardener... LOL
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

"Deceased or not deceased - you got any questions?
    Michael Jackson will answer them all - LIVE on TMZ"
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I would participate, but I don't want to send my photo. I'll see if without photo will work. And I like that question Grace.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    PRIZE:

The chance to interview and photograph a celebrity for a segment to air on "TMZ".

If I won that I compete and the interviewed person is Jermaine, to take advantage of that interview and that moment to the maximum, I to make a lot
    of questions.
  • BOOO! I so wouldve done it! but not US citizen!
    I say to all the people who live in the US, Pick a jackson!
  • Harvey talks about the contest at the end of todays TMZ live session. You don't get to pick the celebrity. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

TMZ 12/02/10 - Part 3 around 6:50 in the video:

http://www.tmz.com/tmz-live/?autoplay=true&mediaKey=632c8a18-1e65-4d07-a864-594538aba3f8
  • Harvey talks about the contest at the end of todays TMZ live session. You don't get to pick the celebrity. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

TMZ 12/02/10 - Part 3 around 6:50 in the video:

http://www.tmz.com/tmz-live/?autoplay=true&mediaKey=632c8a18-1e65-4d07-a864-594538aba3f8
    Oh yeah I just saw that! hmmm wonder who its gunna be!
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    WELL THE CELEBRITY MUST BE MICHAEL CUS AFTER HE BAMS THE LUCKY WINNER WILL GET TO ASK HOW THE HECK DID YOU PULL THIS OFF MICHAEL? IT'S A SPECIAL EDITION OF TMZ LIVE WHERE MICHAEL HIMSELF WILL SIT AND ANSWER QUESTIONS IMAGINE A BELIEVER WINS? OOH HECK YEAH SEND YOUR QUESTIONS <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->