New album and O2 concerts ?

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I have some difficulties to understand something regarding the projects of Michael ...
We all know that Michael was able to release easily a new album as a lot of new songs were ready for that ... isn't it ?
And of course soon we will get the new one Michael album ...
So why not to launch this new album or another one and then start the concerts in order to promote this one ?
Or it was not his plan to give new songs to his fans as he really wanted the final curtain call ...

Comments

• This was the question that was bugging me since March 2009. Musicians usually release a new album and then go for a tour to PROMOTE it.... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    maybe he will do the concerts next year!!! LOL
    See you in July 2011?!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    (I realy hope so...)
  • i have been wonderin nd pray tat tis will happen tis album could lead to bam guys are u excited
  • maybe he will do the concerts next year!!! LOL
    See you in July 2011?!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    (I realy hope so...)

That would be really great,personally i think he never perform again the way he did, i mean like touring. He hated it , and TS said that we don't expect its going to be entertainment as usual.I think we are heading to a new level now, maybe Film like Micheal told Geraldo Riviera.

Whatever makes Michael happy, I really love to have the oppertunity to be one of them who learn everyday about his message, and be part of his familie his army of LOVE.

With LOVE
  • CC where have you been?? I've been missing you, dear Kermit! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    CC where have you been?? I've been missing you, dear Kermit! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

A lot of work lattelly and i need a break... but...
    I¨M BACK!!!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I miss you guys!!!
  • MJ does not need a new album to do some shows.
    People want to see MJ, and most of them want to hear the classics.
    It's my belief that the album would have been completed near the end of the TII shows and would be released at the final show.
  • CC where have you been?? I've been missing you, dear Kermit! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I¨M BACK!!!

I miss you guys!!!

Good to see you BACK!
    Ehmmm... "Back"? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    CC where have you been?? I've been missing you, dear Kermit! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I¨M BACK!!!

I miss you guys!!!

Good to see you BACK!

not Back "Back"... just I´m back... I´m here... LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • :mrgreen:

I¨M BACK!!!

I miss you guys!!!

Good to see you BACK!

not Back "Back"... just I´m back... I´m here... LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Welcome back, CC! I think you know what would have happened had you intimated that you are "BACK" - ahem. (Barrage of questions.) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I do love that pic of yours, with Kermit as, err, Smooth Criminal? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> He looks badass!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Vos regresaste CC <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    he regresado!!!
    I´m always here... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    and yes, is kermit as Smooth Criminal... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    nahk you for the warm welcome!!!
    Love you all!!
    BIG Thank You <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->