Michael Jackson - Slave To The Rhythm MP3 DOWNLOAD!

VictorVictor Posts: 582
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Ripped / Uploaded by me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
Michael Jackson - Slave To The Rhythm
http://www.multiupload.com/760M8GB98B

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    i can´t download the song <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    a lot of publicity windows pop up but i can´t dowload the song
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    i can´t download the song <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    a lot of publicity windows pop up but i can´t dowload the song
    When you click on the link , does this come up for you?
    lookcz.jpg
    If so u can choose wich of those links you wanna download the song from <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thank you!!!
    now is downloading!!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    wow!
    great song!
    Sounds so actual!!!
    his voice is so actual!!!
    i love this cd, shows other MJ is GREAT! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Love this song. This confuses me though. Why wasn't this on the Michael album? This sounds more like what's hot nowadays. I am wondering why a few songs didn't make the cut...this, Blue Gangster (better mixed and it would be amazing). I am wondering if Sony has their album and Michael has his that is slowly leaking. Or maybe I'm over-thinking things. I look forward to all the new music by Michael. I just hope Michael is okay with this though.
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    Is the full song? thankyou <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Wow. He really can do it all. There is nothing he can't do. I normally hate this kind of music. But he brings life to it. I love it.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank you so much for sharing Victor. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> AMAZING SONG!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thanks Victor. Makes me wanna dance.
  • Wow. He really can do it all. There is nothing he can't do. I normally hate this kind of music. But he brings life to it. I love it.

Yup and he has a message in this song. These songs NEVER have messages. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I absolutely love this song <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yup and he has a message in this song. These songs NEVER have messages. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Exactly!! That's usually why I don't like them...it's always all about shaking your booty and sex and drugs, etc.