Orianthi performing tonight.

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
She has just put this message on twitter and Facebook:

orianthi From Team Ori: Don't miss Ori on Jimmy Kimmel TONIGHT, performing According to You !

Comments

• The girl gets around. But Kimmel is on too late for me.
  • michael wasnt lying when he said this is your time to shine <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • michael wasnt lying when he said this is your time to shine <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Aaah.. thats lovely. Michael is always right. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Orianthi just said on twitter that she just played at Neverland Ranch. What does that mean? Who's there?! This is good! Right?
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> What the h#ll does that mean? Who would she be entertaining for at Neverland? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Orianthi just said on twitter that she just played at Neverland Ranch. What does that mean? Who's there?! This is good! Right?

oh, this is good. as far as i know, nobody purchased the ranch (it was saved by investors) and nobody lives there.....except...michael?????

orianthi's album title: believe
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • What i want to know is what are they going to do with Neverland now and what have they been doing inside???
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Can you post a link to her twitter please? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Clue: A year ago today April 14, 2009 A collection of Michael's possessions from Neverland Ranch is safe from the auctioneer's gavel, when he came to an agreement with Julien's auctions. Maybe it's some type of anniversary. Maybe we should look closer into anniversaries.

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/orianthi<!-- m -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Oh. Pfftt that was obvious. Thanks. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    "It was a private event"

OMGEEZ!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    "It was a private event"

OMGEEZ!

piece by piece
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

Maybe Michael wanted a private concert, because he was bored <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Yepp, NOW IT'S GONE!!!! The one thing remained is the "yep it was a private event x"
    Someone would say it's strange....... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • This is brilliant, you know do the non believers not wonder wtf!!!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    wow that is exciting what can that mean. I hope it is good news
    She described it as surreal. Although none of the rides or furniture are there, or most important Michael, am i right?
  • vanessavanessa Posts: 80
    Guess what guys, the tweet is GONE <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/orianthi<!-- m -->
  • <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/orianthi<!-- m -->

She was Hawaii the other day, now she's going to Japan ((maybe to see the brothers))

--reason <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjluvmjluv Posts: 9
    yeah and another dancer tweeted;

Tmoreworld

Tmrw rehearsals for #TII #Japan starts. Can't wait 2 see my #MJfam But for now I need some Chicken noodle soup and some Moroccan Tea!!