June Gaitlan ....Again

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
OK I know that June revealed the recorded conversations but these recorded conversations does not exactly reveal imo where MJ is stating that he fears for his life. Have we heard anything more from June? Is she a beliver in the Hoax or Murder theory? Why did she reveal these taped conversations? What prompted her (besides money)?

I wonder did she go to the authorities with these recordings ( unfortunalty LAPD ?)
Just thinking your thoughts are welcom..just wondering if we missed anything crucial on June or if there is an update with her? I find that many people that revealed themselves right after June 25th has just dissappeared off the planet u know? Your thoughts?:

Comments

• Do you mean June Gatlin? She is not a hoax believer. She says Michael now is Prince of Peace in the heaven. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I saw her at Forest Lawn in April 3d did not know who was she at that time. She was talking as if Michael is dead and what a godlike person he was. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I believe she is fine.

<!-- m -->http://thechurchofjesuschrist.us/tag/rev-june-gatlin/<!-- m -->