"Michael" - Album Booklet Handwritten notes

SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
Found that (have not seen posted yet....).

cd1.jpg

"I hear the whole entire song and arrangements in my head. What each instrument is suppose to do, I put them down orally on tape then I go out and find that instrument I don't give in until I get exactly what I want. I sing every part with my mouth."

cd2.jpg

"100 Million records for one Cd means focus and dedication, determination and perseverance hitting goal right on over beyond"

Not sure about that... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

cd3.jpg

"We only live once since we are given the gift of life. It should be our persistent endeavor to immortalize ourselves no matter what field of endeavor we choose."

---

Hope I have not made mistakes in the transcription. If you follow this link there are also scans of the lyrics:

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/1024956<!-- m -->

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    thanks for this... i never seen it before, this man is so adorable and dedicated.... i love him more every day!!! I love the way he writes and put all his soul on paper... is his magic, his wonderful life, his big love... is HIM!
  • Thanks for this.
    Have to say I had a bad feeling reading the Akon note (cd4) and the Neff-U one (cd6) in the booklet scans.
    Is there a meaning here? I mean, there's a big difference witn THIS IS IT. In the movie there was no reference to him being not here anymore and we can say there is no real need to do it in this CD...
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    Thanks for this.
    Have to say I had a bad feeling reading the Akon note (cd4) and the Neff-U one (cd6) in the booklet scans.
    Is there a meaning here? I mean, there's a big difference witn THIS IS IT. In the movie there was no reference to him being not here anymore and we can say there is no real need to do it in this CD...

can you please write here what they said?
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    :shock:
    thanks for this... i never seen it before, this man is so adorable and dedicated.... i love him more every day!!! I love the way he writes and put all his soul on paper... is his magic, his wonderful life, his big love... is HIM!

i totally agree with you ....he is very intelligent and pure and sweet in everything he does !! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Thanks for this.
    can you please write here what they said?

http://www.michaelmania-e.net/images/cd4.jpg
    http://www.michaelmania-e.net/images/cd6.jpg

Maybe it's nothing, but that "MJ was a perfectionist" in the "(I like) the way you love me" note hurted a bit.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Thank you @ Sarahli for posting this and the link, it gives us a glimpse into the mind of a genius.
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Oh man ...he has such a beautiful soul and a genius mind!
  • The lyrics to Best Of Joy are kinda freakin me out because they fit so well with my personal experience in this whole adventure. I can't wait to hear the full song. In the meantime, I'm going to look like this while reading the lyrics: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Thanks for posting and transcribing. Are these scans coming from the album that will be in stores on Dec 13? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thanks for posting and transcribing. Are these scans coming from the album that will be in stores on Dec 13? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yes. Seems like some people have it already.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I have just bought it from the shops....Its been available in Australia for a few days now.

I will scan what I can for you....
    I was thinking about the line that is underlined... "I don't give in until I get exactly what I want"... don't you think that it means that this album "Michael" is exactly what Michael wants? That's why it's been leaked over the internet before it's official release... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Dare I say IMO that MJ is smarter than anyone previously such as Albert Einstein, I wonder how much percentage of his brain he uses.

GENIUS, ABSOLUTE GENIUS, dare I say anymore.
  • I do not believe there summary for evey song, aqs yes many were to his fas, but most were just plain love songs. All of this Hooey to build up his fan base how ridiculous!!
  • I was thinking about the line that is underlined... "I don't give in until I get exactly what I want"... don't you think that it means that this album "Michael" is exactly what Michael wants? That's why it's been leaked over the internet before it's official release... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I do agree that this is a hint that he wanted this album just like this. I also just noticed that it is underlined in a different pen than the note is written in. Normally, if you underline something as you jot it down, wouldn't you use the SAME pen? Unless, you went back later and discovered that you wanted to point something out.

Also, I wonder if it could not refer to more than just this album. He wont' give in (return) until he gets what he wants (his goals accomplished)- which would go with the comment in TII that he will do it "in my own time."
    I was thinking about the line that is underlined... "I don't give in until I get exactly what I want"... don't you think that it means that this album "Michael" is exactly what Michael wants? That's why it's been leaked over the internet before it's official release... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I do agree that this is a hint that he wanted this album just like this. I also just noticed that it is underlined in a different pen than the note is written in. Normally, if you underline something as you jot it down, wouldn't you use the SAME pen? Unless, you went back later and discovered that you wanted to point something out.

Also, I wonder if it could not refer to more than just this album. He wont' give in (return) until he gets what he wants (his goals accomplished)- which would go with the comment in TII that he will do it "in my own time."

It makes a lot of sense <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I also noticed the different pen used to underline that specific sentence... so it really means something. I agree it can refer to the return as well <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->