Coincidences on Playstation game!

mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
edited December 2010 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi guys
I'm a fan of the Gran Turismo series, which is a playstation 3 game, that you know it's a video game made by Sony. Gran Turismo is also a game made by Sony computer entertainment.
I was playing just now appeared and the list of riders who would play me that are generated by computer.
And then I came across this pilot

<!-- m -->http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2107/dsc0119501.jpg<!-- m -->

just a coincidence?? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Comments

• dont really know..but if it is a coincidence..is a really fun coincidence...more fun even is if instead E.Casanova you can can with the name Michael Jackson <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • dont really know..but if it is a coincidence..is a really fun coincidence...more fun even is if instead E.Casanova you can can with the name Michael Jackson <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

yeah i know but think with me..its a sony game..runing in a sony video game..(even my tv is sony lol).
    too much coincidence
  • i agree with you... and i have a feeling that next weeks will be great...christmas may be determinant (i feel it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )
  • i agree with you... and i have a feeling that next weeks will be great...christmas may be determinant (i feel it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )

i hope <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • thanks for sharing..its no coincidence..I love hearing these things. It just reiteraites for me everything I am noticing about movies and T.V. Happy Hoaxing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Here in my city (Lisbon, Portugal) there was a days ago a publicity with some figures i can identify one with MJ and the other with a stage <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> was a publicity from meo (internet, tv and telephone) i was like <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> when i saw it and them <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> E.Cassanova ..... Mini One '02

Are they trying to say something <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> E.Cassanova ..... Mini One '02

Are they trying to say something <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL see?? i didnt noticed the 02..nice one
    wayy too much coincidence