So the Dodo's making things more obvious?

HollieHollie Posts: 119
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
'Let's all celebrate and have a good time. I'm Alive'

Hhaha.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Comments

• <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i just saw that on fb too..........
  • That's very interesting. The DoDo bird stuff didn't seem all that relevant to me until now.
    Maybe the 5Alive people caught wind of this site though and are just having a goof?
  • HollieHollie Posts: 119
    Mmmmm I guess its making more people think about MJ though.. so I guess thats good
  • It occurred to me recently that MJ's "camp" might be engaged in a "marketing" effort on multiple fronts:
    1. Movies
    2. Music: the "Michael" album and the controversy around it
    3. Mainstream media: Oprah (whom I previously doubted)
    4. Social media (e.g. Twitter, blogs, FB):
    Twitter: Teddy Riley, K. Ortega and others
    Blogs: Well, fans are taking care of this <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Facebook: Dodo
    5. Internet: YouTube & sites like MJDH, possibly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

A thought occurred to me regarding "BACK": Could it be Tom Mesereau? What if Michael co-opted him in his BIG PLAN? BACK started posting in 2006, I believe, so it might make sense. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> There IS a reference to "T-M" in one of BACK's posts (when speaking of a past wrong being righted behind the scenes, seemingly an allusion to Jordie Chandler)... Mesereau, gaining so much evidence as part of the preparations for the trial, would most likely have a good idea about Michael's "hit list". Like MJ, he's a smart guy who's passionate about certain causes. What if that trial disgusted him so much that he became truly passionate about MJ's cause & was willing to help MJ in any way possible?
  • That's very interesting. The DoDo bird stuff didn't seem all that relevant to me until now.
    Maybe the 5Alive people caught wind of this site though and are just having a goof?

I thought the same, until I realized 2 things (they've been discussed elsewhere on this forum):
    1. Dodo is supposed to be an advertisement for a drink, but all it promotes on Facebook is MJ and the idea that he's alive!
    2. The FB page is registered in 2006, or something like that. (Hope I'm not wrong; something that has to do with Dodo was registered in 2006).

So, to conclude: It's pretty interesting. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • These Dodo pics are hilarious! I'm glad to see the Dodo getting some attention.
  • It occurred to me recently that MJ's "camp" might be engaged in a "marketing" effort on multiple fronts:
    1. Movies
    2. Music: the "Michael" album and the controversy around it
    3. Mainstream media: Oprah (whom I previously doubted)
    4. Social media (e.g. Twitter, blogs, FB):
    Twitter: Teddy Riley, K. Ortega and others
    Blogs: Well, fans are taking care of this <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Facebook: Dodo
    5. Internet: YouTube & sites like MJDH, possibly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

A thought occurred to me regarding "BACK": Could it be Tom Mesereau? What if Michael co-opted him in his BIG PLAN? BACK started posting in 2006, I believe, so it might make sense. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> There IS a reference to "T-M" in one of BACK's posts (when speaking of a past wrong being righted behind the scenes, seemingly an allusion to Jordie Chandler)... Mesereau, gaining so much evidence as part of the preparations for the trial, would most likely have a good idea about Michael's "hit list". Like MJ, he's a smart guy who's passionate about certain causes. What if that trial disgusted him so much that he became truly passionate about MJ's cause & was willing to help MJ in any way possible?

Interesting thoughts on this - thank you for bringing this up. It's crossed my mind too but at the same time I wondered if TM would put himself into a situation like this rather than just going out front and fighting for the truth to be known. Maybe though...

Definitely, if you look at when the facebook DoDo was started, BACK's posts, etc., a lot was happening in 2006 that we were not aware of and I think it's been mentioned somewhere that 2006 is possibly when the hoax was put into action.
  • Hi, voiceforthesilent!

About this (Tom Mesereau):
    "It's crossed my mind too but at the same time I wondered if TM would put himself into a situation like this rather than just going out front and fighting for the truth to be known. Maybe though...

Well, first Mesereau fought like a lion to get Michael acquitted and destroy the prosecution's case. (And during that trial TM's own sister passed away. There was a short break in the proceedings.)
    Mesereau did give several interviews after the trial in which he spoke beautifully of Michael as an artist AND person, said he was convinced of MJ's innocence and had no doubt he'd win the case, promoted Aphrodite Jones' book, wrote an article on his official website titled "Defending Michael", said he became a good friend of Michael's and stayed in touch post-trial... AND has a YouTube channel of his own! Now given that he's a sober guy and an attorney who wants to be taken seriously (not a media whore or attention seeker), I think he's done quite a lot to defend Michael...

Once a trial is over, a defense attorney's job is done - there was no need for TM to do any extra stuff, but he chose to do it. Posting some stuff anonymously on the Internet (maybe not even from his own computer, but from a laptop used only for that purpose) could be an extension of that... Just trying to help Michael in any way he could.

Mesereau has done lots of work with and for the black community in LA (he's a hero among them!), and defends 1-2 death penalty cases per year, in Alabama. HE CARES.
  • Great post....absolutely TM defended Michael even after the trial because of MIchael's total innocence. So, yes, it's very plausible. I've changed my mind thanks to you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Great post....absolutely TM defended Michael even after the trial because of MIchael's total innocence. So, yes, it's very plausible. I've changed my mind thanks to you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thanks, voice! Of course I don't know who "BACK" really is... I just thought that TM is another possible candidate, besides MJ. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Unlike most MJ friends, TM got an inside look at Michael's life and witnessed its craziness first-hand. He also got to see Katherine accompanying Michael to the courthouse every single day, so he likely got a sense of what kind of mother and person she was, and how much she loved Michael. Moreover, Tom saw the toll the trial took on Michael - the weight loss, the increasing weakness and fragility... TM said he treated this as a "death penalty" case! Those words were chilling to me! TM also said he went to bed early every night during the trial, around 8 PM, and got up around 3 AM - and sometimes he spoke to Michael at night.

If any non-Jackson got to see what "being Michael Jackson" was like, it was Thomas Mesereau and Susan Yu! And Mesereau, being the justice warrior he is, might just have become enraged at all the lies and "all the injustice". Dr. Patrick Treacy from the UK, who spent time with Michael for 6-7 months around 2007 (and said great things about Michael) stated that Michael mentioned Mesereau OFTEN, and always "in the fondest terms".
  • I think that there are/will be several BAMS!!! This could be one of them. Weird. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->