Quincy Jones : Michael not in his coffin ...!

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I don't know if someone has already reported this info but it has been published yesterday in a French newspapers and this is the translation:

" I did not go to his funeral because I did not want to participate in this circus which was only of the show (entertainment), he says. He was not moreover even in the coffin. I went some weeks later to the real burial, to the cemetery. Without cameras. " <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Here the link but it's in French:
http://www.lepoint.fr/culture/la-nouvelle-affaire-jackson-06-12-2010-1271978_3.php

Comments

• which funeral is he talking about, 1, 2 or was there also a 3 <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Mac....I translated the whole article for you and copied it here.(hope you don't mind)

CultureRSS Culture
    The point - Posted on 06/12/2010 at 10:43

The new Jackson case
    While the star's posthumous album coming out, Quincy Jones, the legendary producer, says his discomfort.

By Sacha Reins
    Even in death, Michael Jackson still raging passions. His new album is not out yet that ignites the Net about it and that the single is already available, is strongly criticized. Quincy Jones, producer of the legendary King of Pop, claimed, when we met two months ago, not having heard the album of his former protege, but expressed doubts about the artistic quality of the company. "There are too many people involved and who are at war with each other and there is too much money at stake It corrupts everything and everyone starts to do anything. I'm not going to his funeral because I did not want to participate in this circus that was performing, "he said. But he was not even in the coffin. I went a few weeks later with the true burial at cemetery. Without cameras. "The album is titled Michael Jackson Michael , he released Dec. 10, days after a video game, Michael Jackson, The Experience , which offers its users to learn to dance like him on Thriller or Beat It, and a set of three DVDs, Michael Jackson's vision, which includes all the videos of his career. On Michael , whose first single, Hold my Hand , has warmed everyone's minds (some members of his family saying he was not the only one heard), the guests are Lenny Kravitz, Akon and 50 Cent. And Monster , the track recorded with it, is one of the strongest of the lot. Ten other posthumous albums are planned by 2017. Nothing that does not surprise Quincy. "There are great new songs from the time Bad and Thriller , "he confirms. I have hours and hours of recordings. They are available with one proviso: do not make any what. "

Marsupilami on speed

At age 68, Quincy Jones does not let the weight of years slow the race and he always jumps from one continent to another like a marsupilami on speed, alternating upscale partying in New York, cozy weekend in Provence, sessions recordings in LA His latest album, Soul Bossa Nostra , was released this week. It's an album quilt that brings hip-hoper, soul singers and stars of R & B. Jamie Foxx, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, Usher, LL Cool J, Wyclef Jean, Akon, Q-Tip and even Amy Winehouse appear in the credits.

"I do not think retirement is a concept understood by a creator," he said. If one morning I woke up without wanting to make music, it does mean one thing: I'm dead overnight ". At the risk of giving some ideas of posthumous album?

Quincy Jones, Soul Bossa Nostra (Polydor).

<!-- m -->http://www.lepoint.fr/culture/la-nouvel ... 1978_3.php<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson, Michael (Sony). Released on December 10.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I never believed MJ was in that coffin. I think there was 2 coffins anyhow.

Thanks for posting this...
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    So...ummm....does this mean that Quincy actually viewed the body?? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I know stupid question. We have seen the footage from the burial remember. I know Quincy was there. But how do we acutally know MJ was in THAT coffin at the burial done at night. Just grasping for straws here. Help me out someone. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    hesouttamylife wrote:

which funeral is he talking about, 1, 2 or was there also a 3

True, he says;

I went a few weeks later with the true burial at cemetery. Without cameras. "

when this happened is, assuming that this is true, a few burials were their children, the family that those children exposed to this pain?
  • So...ummm....does this mean that Quincy actually viewed the body?? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I know stupid question. We have seen the footage from the burial remember. I know Quincy was there. But how do we acutally know MJ was in THAT coffin at the burial done at night. Just grasping for straws here. Help me out someone. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Michael wasnt in any coffin! lol Remember? He's alive! It would be useless for him to lay in a coffin if it was going to be open casket.
  • I still thought Michael was really dead when the Memorial was held on July 7, 2009, and even then I didn't think his body was in the coffin. I just figured that the family wouldn't risk someone rushing the coffin during the service. And if he really is dead, I also don't think his body was in the coffin at the "filmed" funeral, particularly after it had set for so long. Although I do still believe that Michael is really alive.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I was going to say maybe it was in a studio cemetery on set, but he said there were no cameras <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    So...ummm....does this mean that Quincy actually viewed the body?? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I know stupid question. We have seen the footage from the burial remember. I know Quincy was there. But how do we acutally know MJ was in THAT coffin at the burial done at night. Just grasping for straws here. Help me out someone. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Quincy was not at the funeral. Which part of the footage do you think you saw him in?
  • Ugh, WTF???!!!! Who would keep a body that long? They aren't Egyptian; MJ wasn't embalmed and mummified with herbs!! So, there were 3 funerals? Give me a break.

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Many thanks 2good2btrue for the complete translation !

Now then some questions: why a fictive funeral without any body but with cameras ? What was the purpose ? And even better where is the footage and to to do what with this one <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Too many questions not answered ... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Quincy is right. He wasn't in that coffin. He wasn't in no coffin as far as I'm concerned.
  • Mac....I translated the whole article for you and copied it here.(hope you don't mind)

CultureRSS Culture
    The point - Posted on 06/12/2010 at 10:43

The new Jackson case
    While the star's posthumous album coming out, Quincy Jones, the legendary producer, says his discomfort.

By Sacha Reins
    Even in death, Michael Jackson still raging passions. His new album is not out yet that ignites the Net about it and that the single is already available, is strongly criticized. Quincy Jones, producer of the legendary King of Pop, claimed, when we met two months ago, not having heard the album of his former protege, but expressed doubts about the artistic quality of the company. "There are too many people involved and who are at war with each other and there is too much money at stake It corrupts everything and everyone starts to do anything. I'm not going to his funeral because I did not want to participate in this circus that was performing, "he said. But he was not even in the coffin. I went a few weeks later with the true burial at cemetery. Without cameras. "The album is titled Michael Jackson Michael , he released Dec. 10, days after a video game, Michael Jackson, The Experience , which offers its users to learn to dance like him on Thriller or Beat It, and a set of three DVDs, Michael Jackson's vision, which includes all the videos of his career. On Michael , whose first single, Hold my Hand , has warmed everyone's minds (some members of his family saying he was not the only one heard), the guests are Lenny Kravitz, Akon and 50 Cent. And Monster , the track recorded with it, is one of the strongest of the lot. Ten other posthumous albums are planned by 2017. Nothing that does not surprise Quincy. "There are great new songs from the time Bad and Thriller , "he confirms. I have hours and hours of recordings. They are available with one proviso: do not make any what. "

Marsupilami on speed

At age 68, Quincy Jones does not let the weight of years slow the race and he always jumps from one continent to another like a marsupilami on speed, alternating upscale partying in New York, cozy weekend in Provence, sessions recordings in LA His latest album, Soul Bossa Nostra , was released this week. It's an album quilt that brings hip-hoper, soul singers and stars of R & B. Jamie Foxx, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, Usher, LL Cool J, Wyclef Jean, Akon, Q-Tip and even Amy Winehouse appear in the credits.

"I do not think retirement is a concept understood by a creator," he said. If one morning I woke up without wanting to make music, it does mean one thing: I'm dead overnight ".
    At the risk of giving some ideas of posthumous album?

Quincy Jones, Soul Bossa Nostra (Polydor).

<!-- m -->http://www.lepoint.fr/culture/la-nouvel ... 1978_3.php<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson, Michael (Sony). Released on December 10.

the bolded part is what stood out to me the most. so if one morning he woke up not wanting to do music, he is trying to say that he is dead right? so if the creator (Michael) one day all of a sudden is not doing music (which he is) then he musty be really dead. but he still has his songs coming out. i don't know maybe i'm reading to much into it.

that being said, when my granddad passed away, within like a couple of weeks he was buried. it would basically be impossible to bury the body and wait for another funeral again. so i don't get the reason for the private one then. whats the point of doing a memorial for the public and then their so called "private" funeral with family and friends only and then another one with no cameras??? that wouldn't make any sense. so why didn't they not avoid the cameras at the one in forest lawn?
  • No one "viewed" the/a body...not even the family. I posted a while back in another topic about the funeral and some one was asking about the statement Toy made on tv about the body I believe, and I posted that I visited Mike's cousin here in Detroit and when I asked him if he was going to the funeral he said no that Mrs. Jackson said not to make any "special trips" now this is someone who practically been around Mike since he was a baby but what he said next that was the real shocker....we me and my sister brought up what Toy said to BW and how she said that the family i.e the kids Paris in particular had a private viewing of the body and he looked at up with a smirk and said they didn't have an open casket! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I was like but Latoya said....and he said "No" was no viewing of the body. I ask him then what was Toy talking about and he said I don't know but what I do know but what I do know is that it was a closed casket. So I guess it's safe to say that if his own family didn't view a body then you know Q didn't.<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sweetness wrote:

No one "viewed" the/a body...not even the family. I posted a while back in another topic about the funeral and some one was asking about the statement Toy made on tv about the body I believe, and I posted that I visited Mike's cousin here in Detroit and when I asked him if he was going to the funeral he said no that Mrs. Jackson said not to make any "special trips" now this is someone who practically been around Mike since he was a baby but what he said next that was the real shocker....we me and my sister brought up what Toy said to BW and how she said that the family i.e the kids Paris in particular had a private viewing of the body and he looked at up with a smirk and said they didn't have an open casket! I was like but Latoya said....and he said "No" was no viewing of the body. I ask him then what was Toy talking about and he said I don't know but what I do know but what I do know is that it was a closed casket. So I guess it's safe to say that if his own family didn't view a body then you know Q didn't.

All this is very rare, but interesting <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • My thoughts exactly. When Katherine was interviewed and admitted to never having seen the body, it was a done deal. No One saw the body except the coroners and of course we saw him walking of their vehicle early on <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Wasn't there a wake at Forest Lawn before the big memorial? I remember seeing LaToya, Randy and several others there. So that would make 1 wake, a memorial and 2 funerals without a body. What's the point? I also believe that the coffin was at the Staples Center memorial to make an impact. If it hadn't been there, the mood would've been completely different.
  • My thoughts are...if my son were dead, no matter how famous and loved he was, there would be a private funeral with no cameras. This I would for the love of my child. To be near him in a pause of silent solstice without the world. To say to him I have loved you with a whisper instead of over a roaring crowd.

If you believe he is alive, this post doesn't matter. If you believe he is dead, you must understand the reality of it is that they would not do the funeral like that memorial was. That was a show...just like most of Michael's public appearances and interviews. In the end (whether you believe now or in the future) he is a man, and maybe a man who put on bizarre shows for the public and lived the normal in quiet.
  • My thoughts are...if my son were dead, no matter how famous and loved he was, there would be a private funeral with no cameras. This I would for the love of my child. To be near him in a pause of silent solstice without the world. To say to him I have loved you with a whisper instead of over a roaring crowd.

If you believe he is alive, this post doesn't matter. If you believe he is dead, you must understand the reality of it is that they would not do the funeral like that memorial was. That was a show...just like most of Michael's public appearances and interviews. In the end (whether you believe now or in the future) he is a man, and maybe a man who put on bizarre shows for the public and lived the normal in quiet.
    ...and that's just human nature. I agree totally.