Dave Dave VS MJ

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi sorry to take us back. Have we did a video or DEFINITE comparison of the real Dave Dave's voice and MJ's voice??? Or is that impossible. How does the Real Dave Dave sound??? Thanks. Just trying to go back to make sure we have not missed anything. (thinking-) (thinking-)

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hi mjboogie.....
    one of the better videos I had seen on YT over the last few months is this one (sorry for the justalink):
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__I1WNsZ ... re=related<!-- m -->

Hope this helps with your thoughts on things!
    Blessings Always!
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    There's an old home video of MJ and his family back in the day where MJ is acting like he's interviewing his family and he's talking in that weird voice just like Dave Dave on Larry King. Someone actually posted the video in one of the threads on here. MJ also used that voice on a prank phone call he received from some rude person who was pretending to be Akon. That was posted here on one of the threads as well. I still believe Dave Dave on Larry King was MJ. MJ even has that tone to his voice like Dave Dave on Larry King when he plays the mayor in ghosts video. Anyway I love Michael's real speaking voice it's so sweet and cute.
  • There's an old home video of MJ and his family back in the day where MJ is acting like he's interviewing his family and he's talking in that weird voice just like Dave Dave on Larry King. Someone actually posted the video in one of the threads on here. MJ also used that voice on a prank phone call he received from some rude person who was pretending to be Akon. That was posted here on one of the threads as well. I still believe Dave Dave on Larry King was MJ. MJ even has that tone to his voice like Dave Dave on Larry King when he plays the mayor in ghosts video. Anyway I love Michael's real speaking voice it's so sweet and cute.

OMG I wanna hear that prank call!
  • Hi mjboogie.....
    one of the better videos I had seen on YT over the last few months is this one (sorry for the justalink):

Blessings Always!

Good question ...and thanks Wishing Star for posting that.....I hadn't heard that before. Sounds JUST like him to me.
    There's an old home video of MJ and his family back in the day where MJ is acting like he's interviewing his family and he's talking in that weird voice just like Dave Dave on Larry King. Someone actually posted the video in one of the threads on here. MJ also used that voice on a prank phone call he received from some rude person who was pretending to be Akon. That was posted here on one of the threads as well. I still believe Dave Dave on Larry King was MJ. MJ even has that tone to his voice like Dave Dave on Larry King when he plays the mayor in ghosts video. Anyway I love Michael's real speaking voice it's so sweet and cute.

I found the call here it is: [youtube:1ik98cia]
  • There's an old home video of MJ and his family back in the day where MJ is acting like he's interviewing his family and he's talking in that weird voice just like Dave Dave on Larry King. Someone actually posted the video in one of the threads on here. MJ also used that voice on a prank phone call he received from some rude person who was pretending to be Akon. That was posted here on one of the threads as well. I still believe Dave Dave on Larry King was MJ. MJ even has that tone to his voice like Dave Dave on Larry King when he plays the mayor in ghosts video. Anyway I love Michael's real speaking voice it's so sweet and cute.

I found the call here it is: [youtube:3925qvoy]

The end made me angry with what they said to Michael but I gotta admit I love it how Michael changed his voice like that at the end to make them think that they wasn't talking to him- that part I LOVED lol

Thankyou

I found the call here it is: [youtube:2xcte9bc]

The end made me angry with what they said to Michael but I gotta admit I love it how Michael changed his voice like that at the end to make them think that they wasn't talking to him- that part I LOVED lol

Thankyou

Your welcome. Yeah I like that part too. They thought they were so funny but they actually got served by MJ. That dude trying to trick MJ was an idiot. It's sad that he had people be rude to him like that. If I were Mike's friend I would have went off on some people like Akon did when this reporter disrespected Michael. That's not cool to treat people that way.

I found the call here it is: [youtube:120m1wd8]

Thankyou

Your welcome. Yeah I like that part too. They thought they were so funny but they actually got served by MJ. That dude trying to trick MJ was an idiot. It's sad that he had people be rude to him like that. If I were Mike's friend I would have went off on some people like Akon did when this reporter disrespected Michael. That's not cool to treat people that way.

What was Akon's reaction to this?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hi mjboogie.....

Blessings Always!

Good question ...and thanks Wishing Star for posting that.....I hadn't heard that before. Sounds JUST like him to me.

You are most welcome angelwings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Have a beautiful day!
    Blessings!