Awful TMZ TV show piece

CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
http://www.tmz.com/tmz-tv/

this was done yesterday, Harvey wasnt there btw, but whatever....its nasty <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
just go to the link and click MJ Neverland Rides

Comments

• That is very disrespectful and disgusting <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I was convinced that TMZ was working with Michael, but after watching this I don't know what to think..........
  • Oooooooohhh .... unbelievable.
  • This is horrible.
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Come on, guys, TMZ HAD to do something like that. It was about time. Sorry, but I had to laugh and didn't think it was awful at all! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Come on, guys, TMZ HAD to do something like that. It was about time. Sorry, but I had to laugh and didn't think it was awful at all! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    care to explain why?
    I would like to be laughing too, since this left a very bad taste in my mouth....
    anyway, I think its cause Harves wasnt there, they do make fun of him often but it was never this bad..
  • LOL well this explains alot <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Come on, guys, TMZ HAD to do something like that. It was about time. Sorry, but I had to laugh and didn't think it was awful at all! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Making jokes about MJ's child molestation charges is funny? I actually get REALLY pissed off and defensive. I don't find it funny at all and I don't see how any MJ fan would.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    The first line of the video is "The King of Pop may be dead..." That's what I got out of it, because you could also see it as he may be dead or he may not be dead.

I found the little boy comment to be in very poor taste.

The rest of it could have been considered distasteful as well...if MJ was really dead.

***Just now on TMZ Live, Mike (the black t-shirt spiky haired guy) just said everyone should go buy the "Michael" album, then said he doesn't work for either Michael Jackson or Sony...interesting.
  • The first line of the video is "The King of Pop may be dead..." That's what I got out of it, because you could also see it as he may be dead or he may not be dead.

I found the little boy comment to be in very poor taste.

The rest of it could have been considered distasteful as well...if MJ was really dead.

***Just now on TMZ Live, Mike (the black t-shirt spiky haired guy) just said everyone should go buy the "Michael" album, then said he doesn't work for either Michael Jackson or Sony...interesting.
    yeah I saw that,
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I MEAN WHY WOULD YOU BUY IT'S ALL OVER THE NET. WHY THE NEED TO MAKE THAT COMMENT? IT'S LIKE SHOOT THEY'RE STARTING TO NOTICE NO I DO NOT WORK FOR MICHAEL JACKSON. HAHA
  • <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> Maybe they lost their exclusivity now that Oprah seems to be more into MJ..so they were just looking for a way to fight back... Just a thought <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Yes, these things to be a lack of respect for someone that this really dead..
  • [/bYes indeed, I saw that crap on TMZ about Michael Jackson. I was pissed and turn the channel after they started show that mess from South Park. TMZ gets on my nerves sometimes <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> ]
  • That was disrespectful... Sometimes I wonder.... And they called him Wacko Jacko before he 'died', perhaps they are returning to their old ways. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Now I can't see that video anymore <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Where is Harvey and when is he coming back or is he with the Jacksons, lol.
    I guess when the cats away the mice play.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Harvey is with Janet he loves her a lot. Uncle Harvey get your arse back plz
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    TMZ is just a trashy media, maybe Michael has some connections with it but i don't really think it works for Michael, esp after watching this disgusting programme <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think TMZ is playing safe like Oprah is. If they were to go whole hog with MJ's alive, MJ's innocent, we love MJ, they would turn away many people. But if they play the game gradually subtly they will keep their audiences, slowly change their thinking, and with the right timing that Michael has in mind, just in time for BAM. Just my way of thinking. Michael has a long-term stategy. He's very patient and so we have to be too. Number 1, TMZ are keeping MJ's name in the news 24/7. I remember reading a comment somewhere on some news site, that said he wished Michael's name would just go away on the news; he couldn't understand it. Haha, but it never will! And remember Teddy said he lives for controversy.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I think TMZ is playing safe like Oprah is. If they were to go whole hog with MJ's alive, MJ's innocent, we love MJ, they would turn away many people. But if they play the game gradually subtly they will keep their audiences, slowly change their thinking, and with the right timing that Michael has in mind, just in time for BAM. Just my way of thinking. Michael has a long-term stategy. He's very patient and so we have to be too. Number 1, TMZ are keeping MJ's name in the news 24/7. I remember reading a comment somewhere on some news site, that said he wished Michael's name would just go away on the news; he couldn't understand it. Haha, but it never will! And remember Teddy said he lives for controversy.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I agree wholeheartedly with what you're saying Mjonmind and I've been thinking along the same lines with TMZ and Oprah (especially TMZ) for a while now. I think the hoax is progressing as it's supposed to, even if changes or adjustments are being made as well. TMZ may not report something on him directly everyday, but the stories always return and there are references everywhere. And I think in order for this hoax to be a success, it has to be a long-term process - it has to keep building and building, revealing more all the time and then one day, he'll be back and most will realize he was there all along, if they don't happen to catch on before the BAM. We've been lucky to experience this journey that is the hoax and I do think a lot of us understand, at least somewhat, what's going on and learning invaluable lessons. I feel like I've become more human and connected to the world and everyone else in it.
  • I think TMZ is playing safe like Oprah is. If they were to go whole hog with MJ's alive, MJ's innocent, we love MJ, they would turn away many people. But if they play the game gradually subtly they will keep their audiences, slowly change their thinking, and with the right timing that Michael has in mind, just in time for BAM. Just my way of thinking. Michael has a long-term stategy. He's very patient and so we have to be too. Number 1, TMZ are keeping MJ's name in the news 24/7. I remember reading a comment somewhere on some news site, that said he wished Michael's name would just go away on the news; he couldn't understand it. Haha, but it never will! And remember Teddy said he lives for controversy.

I agree wholeheartedly with what you're saying Mjonmind and I've been thinking along the same lines with TMZ and Oprah (especially TMZ) for a while now. I think the hoax is progressing as it's supposed to, even if changes or adjustments are being made as well. TMZ may not report something on him directly everyday, but the stories always return and there are references everywhere. And I think in order for this hoax to be a success, it has to be a long-term process - it has to keep building and building, revealing more all the time and then one day, he'll be back and most will realize he was there all along, if they don't happen to catch on before the BAM. We've been lucky to experience this journey that is the hoax and I do think a lot of us understand, at least somewhat, what's going on and learning invaluable lessons. I feel like I've become more human and connected to the world and everyone else in it.

@MJFAN7 and everyone who couldn't understand my comment. I wish you could relax a bit. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> THIS is the reason I was laughing (see posts by MJonmind and Andrea).

@MJFAN7 and everyone who couldn't understand my comment. I wish you could relax a bit. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> THIS is the reason I was laughing (see posts by MJonmind and Andrea).

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That made ME laugh! I was totally feelin' love for the world last night when I wrote that. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->