New Letter From Michael??

ER911ER911 Posts: 248
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I did not see this posted before, so delete if necessary:)

[youtube:3vap4j2g]

Comments

• Thank you for this post.. It seems like it and it doesn't. If any one knows a person who studied hand writting they can check it out to see if it is authentic. Anyone could have written that to play with our heads again. I will see if i can find someone to check this out.
    Blessings.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I agree that anyone could have written this and we don't have a source for it either surely if someone came across a possible handwritten note written by MJ in 2010 they'd remember where they got it from? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    I agree that anyone could have written this and we don't have a source for it either surely if someone came across a possible handwritten note written by MJ in 2010 they'd remember where they got it from? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    i was thinking the same thing, how doesnt that friend know where it came from ? I mean cant he/she search from computer history? and i agree anyone could have write it, but who knows ,, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    I've got 20 of these on Ebay!
  • I agree! It could be easily written by anyone. And the signature isn't like the on he had before. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248

My thoughts exactly:) Although it seems to me that the letters are quite identical. There are a couple of differences, such as the "h" is looped in the "new" letter. I also noticed that the "M" seemed to be capitalized in the original.
  • to me is fake...the "h" and "f" don't look the same:the writing in the video is more arranged (?) while Michael's is a bit messy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    jacko_horror_02_2806_47091a.jpg
  • The new letter looks forged. It looks like someone trying to write his style, and you can see it isn't done with ease. It looks slowly written. The others look quick because it is his own writing. Does that make sense at all?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Yeah, I think it's fake. It's easy for someone to copy someone else's penmanship. But to do it well can be hard. I think it was forged. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->