MichiS97MichiS97 Posts: 100
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://4.hidemyass.com/ip-1/encoded/Oi8 ... 1yZWxhdGVk<!-- m -->

I do not know what to think now.....

Comments

• ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    what are we supposed to be seeing?
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    What's this link ? I don't really want to click on this. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    it's a proxy site. i click on it and it leads me to <!-- w -->www.hidemyass.com<!-- w --> . a site that covers up your IP
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    It´s a video with a pic of Prince crying.
  • MichiS97MichiS97 Posts: 100
    Sorry I couldn't see the video on YouTube because I am from Germany, but you can see the video there, too. Don't worry the link isn't dangerous <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • another one of those things where you can't be sure what you are seeing
  • [youtube:2jdz8k9f]
  • I'm confused... what is this?
    oh, this one. I know it since long. The fact is that, as tabloids, people over the internet catch a snapshot of someone and provide it with an invented emotion, like here, just to create sensation. If we watch the video of this scene, so in motion, the feeling of it all will be very different.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I am preety sure Prince is not crying there.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    okay here's the thing. the pictures you see in the tabloids are doctored folks. hate to burst the bubble. when a celeb is supposedly crying, they could just be about to sneeze and then the tabloid headline is "CRYING OVER...." "DEPRESSED OVER...." it's all crap. i didn't see a tear drop from that boy's eye during the memorial and i watched every second of it. i also watched it again on youtube (painful, but it was for investigative purposes). no tears.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I am preety sure Prince is not crying there.

Agree. I watched that scene a couple of times. He was not crying. So no worries about this video. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    okay here's the thing. the pictures you see in the tabloids are doctored folks. hate to burst the bubble. when a celeb is supposedly crying, they could just be about to sneeze and then the tabloid headline is "CRYING OVER...." "DEPRESSED OVER...." it's all crap. i didn't see a tear drop from that boy's eye during the memorial and i watched every second of it. i also watched it again on youtube (painful, but it was for investigative purposes). no tears.

exactly what I say too. True. besides this, I very well know the video
  • That is not a video of anyone crying. It looks like a still shot of him either changing expressions or biting his lip. I am not worried at all. LOVE to all.
  • I was thinking the same because during EVERY single photo op and clip shown of Prince at the memorial, he appeared to be bored and ready to leave. Wasn't he chewing gum at some point? Blanket showed more emotion than Prince holding that MJ doll. He looked confused. Paris on the other hand looked like she was geared up and well informed.

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    That is not a video of anyone crying. It looks like a still shot of him either changing expressions or biting his lip. I am not worried at all. LOVE to all.
  • MichiS97MichiS97 Posts: 100
    I didn't really think he was crying there but I just wanted to show it to you, because it gave me thoughts
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    He isn't not crying, i suppose he is biting his lip , i was all eyes when watching the memorial, i have watched it for several times and the only kid crying was little Blanket, that' it
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    He isn't not crying, i suppose he is biting his lip , i was all eyes when watching the memorial, i have watched it for several times and the only kid crying was little Blanket, that' it
    Blanket cried because he was so emotional by the magnitude of the event, the memorial..lots of people..very confusing for him etc...and he knew his father went on a journey <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I don't think he was sad, just confusing. Regarding Prince, well let's face it, he was so bored that i read on his face. The kids didn't cry, they act very well!