Michael Jackson is Alive- Teddy Riley and Akon

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:ysq8oxx0]

This video from June 2010 by MJHoaxEvidence just made it clear to me about the current scenario with Teddy, I really think he "Knows"

Comments

• Wowwwwww! That was the best video I've seen in a long time. It confirms the hoax to me. Especially the "movie" aspect of it. Something big just "clicked" in my head - everyone said that Michael told them he would be murdered. At first I just took that as sort of a statement of paranoia...but then I thought, what if he was flat out telling them he would be murdered so that he could 1)Prepare them for it emotionally 2)Make sure they believe it's possible for him to really have been murdered so that nobody is too surprised when he dies (It has to be believable, and it has to be that drastic because the family WOULDN'T BUY the theory that Michael was a drug addict because they knew he wasn't) I think a select few would know the full truth about his "murder" - that it was staged just like any other "act" of his life. But continuing to call it a murder, wheather one is "in the know" or not, would help prevent any slip ups. For example, when Tito refers to the death, he could really feel that he's talking about his brother's death. And when Katherine talks of her son's "Death", she could be referring to it just that way without us knowing, in quotations, like the title of an Act of a play. I really think this is the secret, everyone close to him has to feel that they really *know* what happened. Will some of them be angry when they find out the whole truth? Maybe. But probably not for long when they realize that people really DID want Mike dead, and it was his duty, his mission , to do this for the sake of humanity.
  • Great video - thank you for sharing. Also, it confirms to me that he means what he says. So, when he goes on twitter and a blog and says Michael is alive and well...

Blessings.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    And recently Teddy has taken back a few statements, but he makes it clear that he is very worried about something...or that he has been threatened. You can clearly see that by his sudden change of tune.

This is much deeper than we can imagine, and I'm sure he doesn't want to end up dead too, like others that speak up against the evils.

They are watching every move he makes now. He has to be very careful...God bless you all xoxoxo