MagicalXscapism Michael Jackson Death Hoax - Christmas Clues

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:3upwi0df]

New video from MagicalEscapism - enjoy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Note to check out (after The Biggest Loser Finale!) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you for posting, it makes lots of sense. Michael is indeed alive and well..
  • Great video - thanks for sharing! I didn't notice the airplane in that video, so great find. Again, there are some excellent observers and investigators! This video points out Michael's touch throughout the Hold My Hand video and it makes a lot of sense. It cannot be another "coincidence" to have all of these "Michaelisms" going on.

I am sure Michael is sitting back smiling because he knows his fans know him so well that someone would pick up on the bread crumbs he leaves behind. Blessings.
  • I just want to say that when I saw this video...at the point where it talks about the fairy dust (around the 6:20 mark)...the video creator mentions a few places where fairy dust shows up in Michael's videos, etc.

One place that wasn't mentioned, but it reminded me of, is in the "Remember The Time" video.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Loved it! Great connecting between the magic wand the girl wishes upon and he comes back, and the magic wand on HMH. Also the star-dust on it relating to Can You Feel It video, star-dust. I wonder if that foot that steps into the rain is MJ? This hoax makes us reach back to his whole life for clues.

Funny thing, just now I looked up "palm tree" on Dictionary.com and this is the meaning that comes up! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Palm tree definition
    (Heb. tamar), the date-palm characteristic of Palestine. It is described as "flourishing" (Ps. 92:12), tall (Cant. 7:7), "upright" (Jer. 10:5). Its branches are a symbol of victory (Rev. 7:9). "Rising with slender stem 40 or 50, at times even 80, feet aloft, its only branches, the feathery, snow-like, pale-green fronds from 6 to 12 feet long, bending from its top, the palm attracts the eye wherever it is seen." The whole land of Palestine was called by the Greeks and Romans Phoenicia, i.e., "the land of palms." Tadmor in the desert was called by the Greeks and Romans Palmyra, i.e., "the city of palms." The finest specimens of this tree grew at Jericho (Deut. 34:3) and Engedi and along the banks of the Jordan. Branches of the palm tree were carried at the feast of Tabernacles (Lev. 23:40). At our Lord's triumphal entrance into Jerusalem the crowds took palm branches, and went forth to meet him, crying, "Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord" (Matt. 21:8; John 12:13). (See DATE.)
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/palm+tree?&qsrc=
  • Thanks for posting. I love MagiclXscapism's videos....always very intriguing regarding the hoax and very well done.

We all need to pick up a shooting star wand and make a wish for Michael to come back..all at the same time. The leaves will start to blow and out of the fog will be the shadow of our dear Michael as he moonwalks back into our world. Hugs, screams, crying, L.O.V.E. Oh, what a wonderful life! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Keep the Faith! Peace.