Judge Melville.....

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi, I was thinking back on the trial and thinking of our beautiful angel MJ. I am wondering WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT JUDGE MELVILLE?

Has he presided over any other high profile celebrity cases?

Has he spoken since MJ's "death"?

Would he tie into the hoax in any type of way? What was his demeanor towards MJ during the trial.

I know we have studied and read up on so many people that drifted in and out of MJ's world and life.......was just wondering about this guy. Thanks. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Comments

• SanitySanity Posts: 81
    He seems like a honorable person, he's not by any means a 'celebrity' judge.

<!-- m -->http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/frozen ... elville-2/<!-- m -->
  • I don't think Melville matters much, given that he only presided over the trial... He's not responsible for the verdict - which the 12 jurors reached. Mesereau said some things about Melville in his interviews... If I recall, he said the judge was OK but still took many pro-prosecution decisions. For instance, Melville allowed evidence/witnesses connected to past allegations (Chandler) to be brought in, despite Mesereau's objections. On the other hand, Melville did allow the gag order; he didn't care for the media, which was good.

I also read and heard that Judge Melville is a recovered alcoholic... I don't know if you want to consider this relevant or important. I personally don't, unless there are rules saying that judges can't be recovered alcoholics or something. (I'm not aware of any such rule.)