does this make sense?

mikeyslittlehoaxermikeyslittlehoaxer Posts: 281
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
hi guys its mikeyslittlehoaxer and i am so confused right now! ok so after a fanfic incident here i decided to go to anniques fanfiction where i wrote hoax fanfics. so then i asked if i could write like my point on michaels death like why i beLIEve hes alive and some commented yes so i was going around when i found a topic called ''michael jackson anything mj goes here!'' so i decided to write about the mjdh and i posted but keep in mind im only 12 to be 13 in 1 week so i didnt really write everything 'profeciannally' and people even those who said i could post it disliked it and posted rude comments about it aint that some B.S? im sorry but im just frusterated right now.
also about the new album is there a reason for it to come out in december? it obiously is filled with hoax clues so mabey its leading up to BAM day 7 months later in july 2011 (remember that note that read 'see you all in july 2011- mj) what do yall think about this?
COMMENT! love u all love u more mj!

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    mikeyslittlehoaxer. do you have a link as to where you actually posted your opinion? Just letting you know, that unfortunately, there are many MJ fans that don't believe, and want to fight against SONY and boycott them. They don't believe the album is all MJ and that Sony is making money instead of the family.

We here at the forum, know that it will be difficult trying to convert the non-believers.

They have a right to an opinion too. So don't take these attacks personally. We aren't many in numbers, but we are not many either. The majority of fans think we are crazy and hurting MJ's family and children by not standing up and fighting against Sony.

MJ loved contraversy...and that is why we believe he is behind all this. If he didn't fake his death, he would have been dead anyhow. I'm sorry you had to go through that attack. You are so young, and I am proud that you are standing up for what you believe in. Just remember, you are not alone. We will be with you if you need us. Its all about LOVE not money. God Bless
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> 2good2btrue thank you i dont excactly know how to do the link thing so imma just tell you the website its called ''michael jackson internet fan club'' youll click on it and you go down where it says forums and youll see michael jackson click on that and youll see a topic called 'michael jackson death hoax' my username on that website is the same as my username on here to let you know. again thank you for your kind words and trust me i know how hard it is to turn a non believer to a beLIEver. ive tried ever scince last august when i first beLIEved and so far ive only made 1 person beLIEve. my sister. everyone else just laughed and doughted it but all in all i think its worth it to atleast have one person to talk to about the hoax wich is why i joined this website. happy hoaxing!
    L.O.V.E you all L.O.V.E you more mikeybear!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- m -->http://www.themjifc.com/forum/michael-j ... -hoax.html<!-- m -->

This is the direct link...and yes they are pretty mean aren't they? You are better off here amongst friends and people that think alike.

Regardless of the truth, these people having no idea how to L.O.V.E and that makes me sad. They say they love Michael, but what sort of influence have they in the real world.

If they spent less time on their backsides infront of their computers, maybe they could actually make a change in this world... starting with the man in the mirror. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Don't worry sweetie, stick around with us. We are your new family now. We appreciate you. God bless xoxoxo