Neverland Ranch -- Returned to Former Glory

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News

4 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch has been miraculously restored, after falling into disrepair in the last years of Michael Jackson's life.

1217-mj-house-ex1-credit.jpg

Colony Capital -- which owns Neverland -- surprised its employees yesterday by busing them north of Santa Barbara to host a Christmas bash at the compound.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• if ownership changes hands would there be some kind of stipulation as to whether or not it could still be, or would have to still be called neverland?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    That is just the coolest thing ever! I have goose bumps.....so excited for those people. What an amazing blessing to be able and see that!
    Cheers to them for that! I feel a tear coming down..... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> It's wonderful!

Thanks for the post Souza!!!
    Blessings!
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    Ooooh how exciting. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Getting ready for Michael's return I'm guessing.

This story could be an analogy for MJ and the hoax - "Michael Jackson's [s:3glr11pa]Neverland Ranch[/s:3glr11pa] has been miraculously restored, after falling into disrepair [s:3glr11pa]in the last years of Michael Jackson's life."[/s:3glr11pa]

His image restored (along with Neverland), his return from the "dead", etc...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    That place is magical!!!! Love it!

Neverland is back and restored....as Michael´s image I believe <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    miraculously restored - yes, miracles do happen sometimes <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I dont know why, but i dont have a good feeling about this.

Colony Capitol.. not the Estate. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Thome owns this and is doing this???

Both watches on the left pic have the same time: 10:20
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323

4 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch has been miraculously restored, after falling into disrepair in the last years of Michael Jackson's life.

Colony Capital -- which owns Neverland -- surprised its employees yesterday by busing them north of Santa Barbara to host a Christmas bash at the compound.

The time on the clock has changed...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    And of course the National Photo Group were the first to shoot it again <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• becbec Posts: 6,387

Looks like 3:50 on the left (?) and 4:34/6:55 on the right
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I wonder if this is related to the Encino house being restored. Lots of restoration work going on, especially the man's reputation. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Love you Michael!
    I dont know why, but i dont have a good feeling about this.

Colony Capitol.. not the Estate. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Thome owns this and is doing this???
    We don't really know about ANY of the people around Michael 100%. He's either dead or alive, and if he's alive, there's a whole lot of hoaxing goin on, including Neverland.

Bonita, I like your signature pic!
    I dont know why, but i dont have a good feeling about this.

It seems the loan with the ranch being a security is owned by Colony Capital.

colony.jpg

<!-- m -->http://www.colonyinc.com/namerica.php<!-- m -->
  • 1217-mj-house-ex1-credit.jpg

like 20mins after 10 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    3:50 or 10:20?
  • Thanks Souza for posting!
    Hopefully, there is a special reason why all of the work at Neverland is taking place! To restore the clock
    and the landscaping sends the message.... "Neverland is back!" But how could it be without Michael??

Something is definitely up there! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 3:50 or 10:20?

oh yeah gema means both clocks on the same pic. one on the building itself and one on the ground. no the two side by side pics
    Neverland must have a Michael in to it. Neverland does not have the same meaning without Michael.
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    I wonder who attended the christmas party, on the tmz web site they show pics of a black bus i think, who could be the people, and what happened to Janet buying the ranch, I thought her boyfriend was going to buy it for her.
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Not necessarily in this order.

Pay off creditors. Check!
    Markets himself like never before even when "dead".... movie, games, albums, books, etc. making millions. Check!
    Children settled and happy and adjusted, and, IMO, in touch with their dad on a regular basis. Check!
    Clever marketing management keeps him in the news but in a postive light. TMZ, Oprah, etc. Check!
    Restores Neverland Ranch to it's original glory. Hmmmmm. Check!

How soon before HE repappears?
  • Dont forget Encino is being refurnished and, apparantly, Jemaines kids are finally out of there!!

There was that rumour that Encino was being repossessed on June 26th.

Now there is enough money to refurbish Encino AND Neverland.
    If Neverland has been refurbished by MJ hanks to hoaxing his death we must have a free ride in neverland´s amusement park as a compensation.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Who is the owner of Colony Capitol?
    Who is the owner of Colony Capitol?

"Colony Capital, LLC is a private, international investment firm focusing primarily on real estate-related assets and operating companies with a strategic dependence on such assets across the globe.

The firm is led by its founder, Thomas J. Barrack, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer."

<!-- m -->http://www.colonyinc.com/history.htm<!-- m -->
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    So has the entire estate been restored, all the fairground rides are back, etc.?