Jermaine Jackson -- Hit By a Smooth Criminal!

edited January 1970 in News
Jermaine Jackson -- Hit By a Smooth Criminal!

TMZ has learned ... Jermaine Jackson filed a police report claiming someone stole more than $150,000 in jewelry, furs, and clothes ... just one week after he went to court claiming he couldn't afford to pay child support.

1218-jermain-jackson-ex3-credit.jpg

Law enforcement sources tell us Jackson and his wife, Halina Rashid, claim in the report -- filed with the L.A. County Sheriff's Department -- someone took a Louis Vuitton bag containing the treasure trove from their Calabasas home back in September.

The home -- which Jermaine rents -- is in the same gated community Katherine Jackson is temporarily living in while her Encino home undergoes extensive renovation.

We're told Jermaine claimed the bag contained some ultra-expensive watches, among other pricey items. Our law enforcement sources say the case is under investigation ... but so far no suspects.

A week after Jackson filed the police report, he filed docs in his child support case -- claiming he couldn't afford the $3,000/month for his kids, Jaafar and Jermajesty. He'd like the payment reduced to $215 a month.

It doesn't take a mathematician to figure this one out.

See also
Jermaine Jackson -- Deadbeat Dad Without Wheels
Jermaine Commands Michael Jackson Army
Jermaine's Child Support Plea -- I'm Broke, No Joke

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    $215 a month? he's kidding. i support myself through college, working part time at a job paying almost minimum wage and i kind of get by supporting myself, but i could never support another person (specifically children who require more money) while i make roughly that in a week-NOT a month. this has got to be a joke. i can't imagine jermaine blowing off his children like that. they aren't pets. they're kids with needs.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Then how does he afford to travel so much.??????
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    As this is again about money and children / child support, we may want to look into:
    Hit By a Smooth Criminal!

http://www.hbsc.org/
    03 December 2010: HBSC contribution to new UNICEF Report Card on inequalities on child well-being

HBSC have contributed to a background paper, which guided the health equality content of a new UNICEF Report Card.

UNICEF IRC Report Card 9 'The Children Left Behind: A league table of inequality in child well-being in the world’s rich countries' presents a first overview of inequalities in child well-being for 24 of the OECD countries. It focuses on the relative gap between children in the bottom of the distribution with those occupying the median. Three dimensions of well-being are examined: material, education, and health. In each case, the question asked is 'how far behind are children being allowed to fall?' and why some countries doing so much better at protecting the most vulnerable children.

The background paper will be published shortly.

* Download Report Card 9 from UNICEF website [PDF 1.5MB]

• trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654

This line immediately made me think of all the debate here on numerology lately, many were saying they are not good at maths so didn't get it, others were saying you didn't have to be a mathmatical genius to understand it.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

This line immediately made me think of all the debate here on numerology lately, many were saying they are not good at maths so didn't get it, others were saying you didn't have to be a mathmatical genius to understand it.

Made think about that too.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

That's what I thought right away too. So a subtle TS reference in the article and another TS reference in the "See Also" articles - Jermaine Commands Michael Jackson Army. TS started the Army of L.O.V.E.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Grace wrote: Some will not like to find e.g. the U.S. on top of those rich countries where children's inequality is highest as to the aspects of material well-being, educational well-being and health well-being.
    Given Michael's concern about the children of the world, it makes complete sense to raise attention again and again to the "child-support" matter.

The more we exaggerate over Jermaine, the more we should ask ourselves what each one of us personally is executing to help children get their rights fulfilled.

B.R.A.V.O. for Jermaine for giving again the "point of attack" in spotlight while the real issues are just in front of our eyes, yet we deny to see. As long as nothing changes there, those stories about Jermaine will have to be repeated again and again, I'm afraid.

Very good comment Grace, and if we contrast the news the very expensive items stolen and the alleged claim is made to Jermaine for not "to pay " child support, I wonder how many people actually see background of this?...And needless to be a mathematician to understand the Numerology, just a little bit of common sense and understand that some are matches seemingly meaningless, what does lack many times, they are not more truthful facts, but a domain best known facts.
  • Relevations 12:19
    the article is 12/19/2010

revelations 1 12-19
    has to do with 7 lampstands and 7 stars and I died and I am alive and here forever
  • Relevations 12:19
    the article is 12/19/2010

revelations 1 12-19
    has to do with 7 lampstands and 7 stars and I died and I am alive and here forever
    King James Version - Revelation 1 -- verses 12-19

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
  • It doesn't take a mathematician to figure this one out.

That's what I thought right away too. So a subtle TS reference in the article and another TS reference in the "See Also" articles - Jermaine Commands Michael Jackson Army. TS started the Army of L.O.V.E.

Those were also my thoughts -- A subtle reference to TS and the never ending debate about the numerology...though some of it is really, really obvious---> take the 7's for example.

The Grace reference to the HSBC UNICEF inequalities report is a great one and nicely fits the context of the article. It always saddens me to read that our societies create inequalities at birth, unfortunately it is true.

With L.O.V.E
  • Let's open an account for Jermaine and donate money, as much as anyone can............
    so he could buy new jewelry, furs, and clothes, and Louis Vuitton bag.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Oh Michael, your special in every way.
  • Let's open an account for Jermaine and donate money, as much as anyone can............
    so he could buy new jewelry, furs, and clothes, and Louis Vuitton bag.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Um...is Jermaine Michael's family?
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Let's open an account for Jermaine and donate money, as much as anyone can............

...yeah, let me get out my checkbook <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

....if there is any truth to the story, I'm sure he has insurance (hence the police report)...wow, must have been an "inside job" considering he lives in a gated community and they made off with alot of stuff.

....poor Jermaine <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • This reminds me of the news about the $2 million cash which was stolen from MJ's rented mansion soon after his death. Wasn't there money stolen from Katherine's home as well and now things - not money! - are stolen from Jermaine's home. Coincidence? It strikes me that concerning the Jackson's there's alot of talking about money and homes on TMZ <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

And the link HBSC to UNICEF is a good find Grace. I know UNICEF, but to link it with HBSC would never come up in my mind. Good to draw attention to this matter anyway.
  • Have you ever met this situation in your life, when you love a person but don't quite love his/her family. But you still respect their family because of your respect for that loved one?