John Lennon Double????

White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Aleister Crowley is a common element to the Beatles ‘Sergeant Pepper’ and Michael’s Dangerous album.

Michael was such a super-star in his own right so why would he feature the Crowley-Beatles connection on his Dangerous album? There are so many parallels between Michael and the Beatles. I also wondered why Michael switched to wearing the Beatles style Sergeant Pepper jackets.

Was Michael giving us another that he was threatened by the Illuminati and that he would hoax his death to stay alive?

I stumbled across article that John Lennon was killed and replaced by a double. To me, the comparative Lennon pictures look like a double. A Lennon double would explain the Paul and John fallout.

Our research has uncovered so many doubles; Michael, Hitler, LMP, Paul McCartney, ….Do you think John Lennon was a double? And, Yoko married the double?

Here is the comparative….
http://plasticmacca.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-dont-believe-in-featles-cialebrity.html

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Comments

• That just reminded me of the lyrics to "Keep Your Head Up"... he sings "stay alive" and "staying alive" 4 or 5 times...
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    I haven't read the whole article, but i always heard that Paul McCartney was dead and had a double. i think this is how MJ got the idea of doubles. Things change with him after the Pepsi commercial accident. MJ not telling his mother he married LMP and not telling his mother that Debbie Rowe was pregnant. Katherine had find out from the media. I have the feeling the accident was an illusion. Also, read that LMP had a double. I could tell the way she would give interviews. Like she was hiding something. After she and MJ were married. They showed their marriage license. The one that was up for auction is not the one I seen. The marriage license I saw was handwritten not typed. They misspelled Lisa middle name wrong and Elvis middle name wrong. I wish I could find that license. There's a lot of lies turning into the truth. This John Lennon thing, I wouldn't be surprise. Where is the research about LMP and MJ doubles? Is it on this link?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks for posting about this. I read through it all, and I honestly don't see the double thing working with John Lennon, whereas I do more-so with Paul McCartney. Cause you know, there's lighting, blurriness or sharpness, groomed or not, and age factors. I'm also not convinced of the MJ double/twin thing either (only impersonaters), after reading all those threads, and I do believe I have an open mind. What really struck me was the interview with John's son, Julian. It is similar to Michael's relationship with his dad only in the way of emotional distance and harshness, but Michael's dad has been constantly around Michael and invested heavily into his life, whereas John was practically deserting Julian which says he could care less about him. Michael in his Oxford speech said that he knew his father loved him very much in his own way, though it was hard. Michael has as a result invested so much love, joy, freedom, affection into the lives of his 3 kids. John didn't seem to understand or know joy, and Michael is all about joy, laughter in the midst of pain (that's why I love him so <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ). Sounds like when Julian has kids he will be a good dad to them. Very interesting clip. Sweet hugs at the end.

[youtube:3mdd72pq]
  • I haven't read the whole article, but i always heard that Paul McCartney was dead and had a double. i think this is how MJ got the idea of doubles. Things change with him after the Pepsi commercial accident. MJ not telling his mother he married LMP and not telling his mother that Debbie Rowe was pregnant. Katherine had find out from the media. I have the feeling the accident was an illusion. Also, read that LMP had a double. I could tell the way she would give interviews. Like she was hiding something. After she and MJ were married. They showed their marriage license. The one that was up for auction is not the one I seen. The marriage license I saw was handwritten not typed. They misspelled Lisa middle name wrong and Elvis middle name wrong. I wish I could find that license. There's a lot of lies turning into the truth. This John Lennon thing, I wouldn't be surprise. Where is the research about LMP and MJ doubles? Is it on this link?

Lots of research done on LMP and MJ doubles...too many to list, best way to find them is on Search button, if you enter, LMP doubles or MJ doubles, then you can pick threads that interest you.

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thanks for posting about this. I read through it all, and I honestly don't see the double thing working with John Lennon, whereas I do more-so with Paul McCartney. Cause you know, there's lighting, blurriness or sharpness, groomed or not, and age factors. I'm also not convinced of the MJ double/twin thing either (only impersonaters), after reading all those threads, and I do believe I have an open mind. What really struck me was the interview with John's son, Julian. It is similar to Michael's relationship with his dad only in the way of emotional distance and harshness, but Michael's dad has been constantly around Michael and invested heavily into his life, whereas John was practically deserting Julian which says he could care less about him. Michael in his Oxford speech said that he knew his father loved him very much in his own way, though it was hard. Michael has as a result invested so much love, joy, freedom, affection into the lives of his 3 kids. John didn't seem to understand or know joy, and Michael is all about joy, laughter in the midst of pain (that's why I love him so <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ). Sounds like when Julian has kids he will be a good dad to them. Very interesting clip. Sweet hugs at the end.

[youtube:2p4zwaz8]

LOL, ...I do believe in MJ and LMP doubles! In MJ doubles, I see a distinct differences in the body shape torsos, body fat, height, ears, lips, nose, and cranial difference between Caucasian and Negroid. In the LMP, the most striking difference, to me, was the cranial differences between LMP as child and adult.

In the Lennon comparative, I agree with
    1) square chin and pointy chin, and
    2) straight Roman nose and bumpy beak nose.

I do agree with you, that Michael did a wonderful job raising his children! But, unlike you I thought that Julian had a hard time bonding with his 'father' because he was trying to bond with a double!

Any thoughts on why Michael, a super-star in his own right, used so many Beatles references in his clothing, album covers, etc???

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Reminder for later...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I personally think that John Lennon was always John Lennon - that there was no double takeover or whatever you'd call it.

Here is a photo of a young John (Beatles days) that show the "beak" nose that supposedly showed up afterwards with the emergence of the "double":

wa890010.jpg

I was studying some pics of John Lennon, sometimes his chin and nose can look a bit different but a lot of the photos are grainy black and whites. Also, his face was a bit fuller when he was in his early 20's - so was mine and I'm 28 now but there is still a difference between photos me then and now. His ears never changed and neither did his teeth. And his voice - there is no faking that John Lennon voice, it's too distinct and undeniably his.

And then there's Julian, his son born in 1963 who has the same "beaked" nose his Dad had.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUmVR2QHHE5sDHfj0OrkRE2E8YEEGFuIG8ABJXseRm2lC3o9CQPw

I like to keep an open mind but in my honest opinion, I will stand by my belief that John Lennon was always the one and only John Lennon.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thanks for posting White_Orchid, there are some very interesting things in this blog and some names mentioned TMZ, such as Yoga guru Sri Parama-Hansa Yogananda on the cover of Sgt Pepper Album
  • Aleister Crowley is a common element to the Beatles ‘Sergeant Pepper’ and Michael’s Dangerous album.

It isn't Aleister Crowley on the "Dangerous" album.

It is P.T. Barnum famous for "The Greatest Show On Earth".

michael_jackson_dangerous-f.jpg

Barnum-PT%20Barnum.jpg

Barnum-Thumb.jpg
  • Aleister Crowley is a common element to the Beatles ‘Sergeant Pepper’ and Michael’s Dangerous album.

It isn't Aleister Crowley on the "Dangerous" album.

It is P.T. Barnum famous for "The Greatest Show On Earth".

michael_jackson_dangerous-f.jpg

Barnum-PT%20Barnum.jpg

Barnum-Thumb.jpg

Thank you, Serenity, I always enjoy your insights. There was another school of thought that it was Crowley with hair painted on to look like Barnum. I was focusing more of Illuminati-occult but now that you mention 'The Greatest Show on Earth' , it correlates better to the 'double Beatles' on the Pepper album and supports the theory that Michael planned his hoax years in advance. Do you have any thoughts about the 'double Beatles' on the Pepper album? Any thoughts about a connection to 'double Michael' theory...and with Micheal-Barnum 'greatest show on Earth'???

• I can't put my finger on it but I think there is a strange connection between Michael, The Beatles and Elvis. They all have a potential death hoax lingering and they were arguably the three biggest artists of our time. And Michael seems to be the connector between the other two artists.

As far as John Lennon is concerned, he could've been a double. I definitely see a difference in the chin.

Of course, if John and Paul are doubles, then what about the other two? How could they have let this happened? Were their lives threatened? Were they under mind control? Or were they switched as well? These theories only lead to more questions and not really any answers. I guess as they say, the truth will prevail. I hope we get the whole truth and not tidbits of it because it can be really confusing. And the more theories come about, the more bizarre and eerie this whole situation seems to be.
  • Do you have any thoughts about the 'double Beatles' on the Pepper album? Any thoughts about a connection to 'double Michael' theory...and with Micheal-Barnum 'greatest show on Earth'???

Prior to the release of the album "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", the Beatles had decided to no longer tour. "Beatlemania" was coming to an end, the band was tired of touring (like Michael?) and had decided to work in the studio only, creating and releasing new music. These new albums were different than prior works.

"Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" is considered a concept album. With the Beatles no longer touring, it gave them much more time to work on their songs/music. If we look at the name of the album, it could be that with so much touring the band members felt extreme loneliness (like Michael?).

beatles_sgt_pepper.jpg

Quotes on the album cover:

Ringo Starr said about the people depicted on the album cover, [they are people] "we like and admire" (Hit Parade, Oct. 1976, p.14).

Paul McCartney said of Sgt. Pepper's cover, ". . . we were going to have photos on the wall of all our HEROES . . ." (Musician, Special Collectors Edition, - Beatles and Rolling Stones, 1988, p.12).

John Lennon said "The whole Beatles idea was to do what you want, right? To take your own responsibility, do what you want and try not to harm other people, right? DO WHAT THOU WILST, as long as it doesn't hurt somebody. . ." ("The Playboy Interviews with John Lennon and Yoko Ono", by David Sheff and G. Barry Golson, p. 61)". This idea is Crowley's motto...

The depiction of the Beatles (on the left of the cover) as they appeared before and during the height of "Beatlemania", can then be compared with the "new" approach the band is taking to their music/songs. In essence the "old" persona are gone (died in a sense) and the band has recreated itself. The "new" band is front and centre. This isn't actually replacing anyone but changing their entire approach to their creative works.

It has also been written how Paul McCartney often wore disguises to go out in public (Michael?) and that he is responsible for the whole idea behind the "new" Beatles. The idea was to create a fictitious band (Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band), disguise the members with moustaches and costumes, thus allowing them to experiment with different kinds of music. Now, we know that they are really still the Beatles but this was their way of challenging the preconceived ideas, of who they were and what type of music the public was expecting from them. This was freedom for them to explore their own creative potential.

I don't think they were replaced at all but it is possible that they used decoys as many celebrities including Michael have done in the past. How far the use of look-a-likes has been used, by any of these celebrities, is anyone's guess really.
    I think the Beatles started the "Paul is dead" rumors themselves but I'm not sure for what purpose.

On the Sgt Pepper's cover that Serenity posted above, there are yellow flowers in the shape of a left-handed guitar which could symbolize a grave...Paul was the only left-handed guitar player in the group (bass).

Also the back cover shows Paul facing away from the camera and he's the only one:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbkNAQw4t-ONB8Ul9jJQE72eHo2hnRIEQKhjhUJElihKlOFBn7

I believe the explanation at the time was that Paul wasn't even at that shoot so they had someone else put on the blue suit and face away...so there was a double used there.
  • I think the Beatles started the "Paul is dead" rumors themselves but I'm not sure for what purpose.

On the Sgt Pepper's cover that Serenity posted above, there are yellow flowers in the shape of a left-handed guitar which could symbolize a grave...Paul was the only left-handed guitar player in the group (bass).

Also the back cover shows Paul facing away from the camera and he's the only one:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbkNAQw4t-ONB8Ul9jJQE72eHo2hnRIEQKhjhUJElihKlOFBn7

I believe the explanation at the time was that Paul wasn't even at that shoot so they had someone else put on the blue suit and face away...so there was a double used there.
    My understanding is that McCartney and Lennon had a very turbulent relationship, often conflicting creatively and arguing. Maybe McCartney had tantrums and didn't show up for that shoot, if that is a double.

For the "Paul is dead" thing, this created mystery, interest and possibly marketing genius. Just as the "Doubles" in the movie TII and the "it's not Michael" on the album have done. Everyone is wrapped up in trying to figure out if it is Michael or not, interest is high. The same thing occurred for the Beatles and as they say, any press is great whether it be good or bad...and mystery is even more intriguing.

Uncertainty and mystery are energies of life. Don't let them scare you unduly, for they keep boredom at bay and spark creativity. ~ R. I. Fitzhenry
    For the "Paul is dead" thing, this created mystery, interest and possibly marketing genius. Just as the "Doubles" in the movie TII and the "it's not Michael" on the album have done. Everyone is wrapped up in trying to figure out if is it Michael or not, interest is high. The same thing occurred for the Beatles and as they say, any press is great whether it be good or bad...and mystery is even more intriguing.

Uncertainty and mystery are energies of life. Don't let them scare you unduly, for they keep boredom at bay and spark creativity. ~ R. I. Fitzhenry

Yes that makes sense - I said once in another thread that nothing activates the mind more than questioning what is real and what isn't. I think Michael is drawing from multiple hoaxes to create the ultimate hoax.
  • @Serenity, you rock with the research! Thank you for all the good information; awesome job!

@Andrea, yes, the yellow Beatles funeral flowers. Reminds me of Micheal's 'funeral' flowers.

Actually, it looks like the Pepper crowd is standing in front of a the 'Beatles' grave. RIP, Beatles...did anybody really die? We can see the 'old Beatles' are in the Pepper crowd, so who is in the grave? Reminds me of Thriller. Empty grave like Micheal's empty crypt? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I read somewhere that Paul was supposed to be against using Beatles for satanic influences which conflicts with Crowley in the crowd but might go to explain why "Paul' was 'killed'.

@lokking4truth, I agree there is a connection between Elvis; Beatles, and Michael....Hoax Death and Las Vegas Cirques. But was it for money or to escape?

• But was it for money or to escape?

In Michael's case, before June 25, 2009, what was the focus?
    It was on all the "weird, bizarre, wacko" things he was supposedly doing.

So, if you have a message to convey and no one is listening what do you do?
    Maybe, you "die" under mysterious circumstances and you leave clues. People start analyzing the circumstances of your "death". They start investigating the symbolism in your music, they start to grasp the message and the preconceived ideas all fall to the wayside.

If you are "dead" how do you continue to get your message across?
    Through mediums such as film and music.

How do you ensure that there will be interest in these mediums?
    Marketing through Controversy...

Manipulating the media and having those who are close to you say conflicting things. This keeps stories about you and your works in the press but these are completely different than when you were "alive". It keeps people talking, interested and wanting to know "why" because from the moment we can talk, we want to know the "whys" about everything. Just listen to a child ask their parent about the world around them, such as, "why is the sky blue...but why...why..etc etc. We never lose that interest, that is why art, music, science and everything else gets our attention. We want to understand it all, it is "Human Nature".

In Michael's case then, this isn't about escape or money but conveying a message to as many people as possible. But you have to keep them interested...mystery, intrigue, controversy. All have to be utilized or you will eventually become only a memory, just as many celebrities who pass away have. They are appreciated for their works but they are no longer in the daily press, people hardly think of them at all, they're rarely spoken about.

Even though few people are actually aware of the "Death Hoax", Michael is being kept in the news currently; he hasn't faded from discussion and more people are realizing that he may actually be alive.

Genius.

• @looking4truth, I agree there is a connection between Elvis; Beatles, and Michael....Hoax Death and Las Vegas Cirques. But was it for money or to escape?

Hmmm....I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait and see. There seems to be an underlying message though for us who investigating MJ's. I don't get the sense that the same message was or is there with Elvis nor the Beatles with their hoaxes.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I cannot put my finger on anything for sure but there are some parallels in all three "cases" (Beatles - Paul - John, Elvis, Michael) and I just wonder about parallels with other famous artists of their periods of fame.
    Pure speculation: could it be that some stars were replaced by mind-controlled doubles when heading towards their peak of fame and business - who in the end when becoming superfluous or "inappropriate" for some unknown reason were eliminated one way or the other (dead or going underground)?
    We wondered about all those "strange" deaths "all of a sudden" after June 25.
    There is something important we did not look into yet.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Grace wrote:

I cannot put my finger on anything for sure but there are some parallels in all three "cases" (Beatles - Paul - John, Elvis, Michael) and I just wonder about parallels with other famous artists of their periods of fame.
    Pure speculation: could it be that some stars were replaced by mind-controlled doubles when heading towards their peak of fame and business - who in the end when becoming superfluous or "inappropriate" for some unknown reason were eliminated one way or the other (dead or going underground)?
    We wondered about all those "strange" deaths "all of a sudden" after June 25.
    There is something important we did not look into yet.

Beatles, Paul, John, Elvis, Michael,...Much information to the time these last 18 months, i have as a russian salad in my head
  • Found a picture of the 'alleged' Paul McCartney double.....Scottish guy named William Campbell was 'selected' to replace the 'dead' Paul McCartney who supposedly got killed in a car accident after an argument at the recording studio.

Here is link to William-Paul pictures
    http://www.conspirazzi.com/?p=712

Here is Wiki 'Paul is Dead' story...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead