Double in orange pants ...

2»

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I want to share what I think about the body double issue in TII. I believe that Michael behaved a little different, danced a little different intentionally. Again I believe that Michael is the one who told his family to spread the double rumors. Maybe he wants people to believe in double theory because maybe he will spread the same rumor AFTER he comes back. And noone is going to be sure if that's Michael himself or a body double walking on the street, or shopping. You get what I'm trying to say? Even now, some of the fans can not decide if it's him or not at 02 and in TII. Maybe he did it all for his protection. Just an opinion. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • If orange pants was Michael he must have been on something that day he moved a little feminine in cant stop loving you it was pretty weird
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I know it's not about orange pants "guy"( god, this phrase always makes me laugh), but did someone think that maybe at O2 he didn't actually act? Did someone think that he might have been very very nervous because he knew what was to come? And knowing what was to come, he knew he was lying to his fans about the upcoming concerts. It's not easy and people end the story fast by saying it was a double and that's it. I don't think it's as easy as some people see it
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    I know it's not about orange pants "guy"( god, this phrase always makes me laugh), but did someone think that maybe at O2 he didn't actually act? Did someone think that he might have been very very nervous because he knew what was to come? And knowing what was to come, he knew he was lying to his fans about the upcoming concerts. It's not easy and people end the story fast by saying it was a double and that's it. I don't think it's as easy as some people see it

yeah your theory seems plausible . I always think it was michael at 02 . .
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I don't want to make a theory.. It's actually what I really think about this
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I have two trains of thought about 'doubles' in TII, O2 etc, both of which are working from the assumption that this is all MJ's huge 'reality movie'.

Firstly, he could be just the director of this 'movie' and therefore used doubles as actors to play him.

Or secondly, MJ is director AND actor, and it's all him, albeit sometimes 'altered' with make-up and his not insignificant acting skills.

(I suppose there could be a third option that it's a mix of the two!)

All I can say is I hope we get to find out for sure - I don't want this 'reality' thing to end and never be explained. I really hope it's all been documented and all our questions get answered in the fullness of time, like the credits at the end of 'Ghosts' (which I have to admit had me floored first time I saw it - I had no idea MJ was the mayor!!)
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    You are so sure about everything...
    Teddy Riley said there was no double. Before laughing about a person make sure it's not Michael cause that might be pretty embarissing and hurtful.
    Same goesfor all the ridiculous speculations which you state as being certainties.

But what about lookalikes?