MJ Opus

willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
On ebay MJ Opus i selling for $800 plus, which is insane price for it <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and on there site ,is sold out, and on amazon, there $500-600 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> why so expensive, and the shipping costs on there offical site is insane <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Anyone lnpw a better priced website for it? like $230 is there proper offer or it >.>

Comments

• LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    Everything with michael on it will always sell <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • It's because:

a: it's a rare book technically and with a very limited amount that was produced so the more time passes, the more rare it becomes, the more valuable it becomes.

b: because Michael himself planned this book and it was one of the last things that came out with his consent in a way.
  • Really? I better not let my husband find out, or he will sell mine. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> He bought it for me for Christmas in 2009. And it has since stunned our visitors as it is prominently displayed on the coffee table of my formal living room.

I know lots of people who pre-ordered theirs on Amazon and never got it.
  • also the AUS dollar is higher, which makes prices for us alot more expensive compared other countries.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Good news, there a price i found that i might talk with Seller about it, that would be a good price for me to buy it. Ebay offer i see, is costing $272.20 +84 shipping, but im offering $198 + shipping, so i would pay under $280 for it, which for me lately, is best deal i seen, since the release date. Would be cool if i got it under $280, and buy it, would be out my mind <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> compared release date price $199- $249 or something. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Really? I better not let my husband find out, or he will sell mine. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> He bought it for me for Christmas in 2009. And it has since stunned our visitors as it is prominently displayed on the coffee table of my formal living room.

Did you ever received that interactive card that was suppose to work with the book? I never did. I got a code to use on a site, but the site never went up and my code was never accepted. I was so disappointed because that is much of the reason why I bought the book.
  • Really? I better not let my husband find out, or he will sell mine. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> He bought it for me for Christmas in 2009. And it has since stunned our visitors as it is prominently displayed on the coffee table of my formal living room.

Did you ever received that interactive card that was suppose to work with the book? I never did. I got a code to use on a site, but the site never went up and my code was never accepted. I was so disappointed because that is much of the reason why I bought the book.

I never got a code, interactive card or the darn glove! Not only was my box missing the glove, but I never heard or received anything else from them after they shipped the Opus. I even emailed them about the glove, and never heard back.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I really hate false asvertisement. The book tough is gorgeous and worth the money and I know I would have purchased it anyway. But for them to dupe all the fans with false advertisemet infuriates me to no end. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    you know that offer was looking at, ended <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> let hope that person reply back me lol, there was few days left on it.
  • i got a new offer for this book (yes i never give up lol)<br /><br />was $799, <br /><br />MY BID $650 + FREE limited Edition MJ print, with free shipping.<br /><br />I look at these factors<br />- Never sold in AUS retail, 1 seller in AUS, overseas have multiple sellers, creating competition for cheaper sales.<br />- Big & Heavy, been 2 years since release and it sold out<br />- never seen another seller on ebay<br />- Brand New never Opened.<br /><br />What do people think? is it worth it / Is it not? <br />
  • on 1324267718:
    <br />i got a new offer for this book (yes i never give up lol)<br /><br />was $799, <br /><br />MY BID $650 + FREE limited Edition MJ print, with free shipping.<br /><br />I look at these factors<br />- Never sold in AUS retail, 1 seller in AUS, overseas have multiple sellers, creating competition for cheaper sales.<br />- Big & Heavy, been 2 years since release and it sold out<br />- never seen another seller on ebay<br />- Brand New never Opened.<br /><br />What do people think? is it worth it / Is it not?<br />
    <br /><br />Hello WillddoMJ,<br /><br />I did send you a E-Mail.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
  • it all good, i found offer for $335 now ;D
  • They are selling more on the official website for $249
  • on 1324432640:
    <br />They are selling more on the official website for $249<br />
    <br /><br />Shipping was $83, the book was $248 prox not exact (conversion to AUD)<br />imagefvf.jpg
  • on 1303437253:
    <br />you know that offer was looking at, ended <!-- s:? --> :? <!-- s:? -->  let hope that person reply back me lol, there was few days left on it.<br />
    <br /><br />If that offer you were looking at was on eBay and it ended a few days early usually when that happens they have  sold it.
  • on 1324451957:
    <br />
    on 1303437253:
    <br />you know that offer was looking at, ended <!-- s:? --> :? <!-- s:? -->  let hope that person reply back me lol, there was few days left on it.<br />
    <br /><br />If that offer you were looking at was on eBay and it ended a few days early usually when that happens they have  sold it.<br />
    <br /><br />yeah that was an old offer, long forgotten
  • on 1324431295:
    <br />it all good, i found offer for $335 now ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Lucky you ::)<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone
    Good news, Opus has now been shipped! expecting it on MON 16th :o ;D
  • Are they sending you the card that is suppose to give you entrance into the website?  Never got the card but a code that NEVER worked.  :evil:
  • on 1326185741:
    <br />Good news, Opus has now been shipped! expecting it on MON 16th :o ;D<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]The MJ Opus is wonderful  :) ,I had the chance to see a glimpse of it at some event about Michael.Really cool  8-) and heavy also  :lol:  :lol:  !!!! Here is a quick view of the Opus and of the dancing the Dream with pictures  bearhug :[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    on 1326195307:
    <br />Are they sending you the card that is suppose to give you entrance into the website?  Never got the card but a code that NEVER worked.  :evil:<br />
    <br /><br />here is what they told me about it, and yes i questions them much as i could lol <br /><br />
    Hi,<br />> <br />> The official OPUS book being sold on the Michael Jackson website and/or other Sony Music sales sites is not advertised as offering an Opus-Reality membership card or access to any 3-D video extension / viewer feature.<br />> <br />> http://www.MichaelJackson.com<br />> http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/michael-jacksons-this-is-it<br />> <br />> The only site I found that mentions this offer is a third-party publishing company named Opus Media Group Ltd. That company sells several publications, each titled OPUS. <br />> <br />> - http://www.krakenopus.com/family/michaeljackson<br />> <br />> Sincerely,<br />> <br />> Sony Music Digital<br />> C6EL<br />> Jason
    <br /><br />on other news, Opus has arrived in Australia! been approved and on it delivery route, let hope i get earlier then monday bounce/ ;D
    I got my Opus last night! party/ did a 0700 - 1500 work, came home find the box etc on the table  lolol/ that was short lived as i did work again 1530 - 1730 and then i was able open and enjoy iy for the night  lolol/<br /><br />
  • on 1326535685:
    <br />I got my Opus last night! party/ did a 0700 - 1500 work, came home find the box etc on the table  lolol/ that was short lived as i did work again 1530 - 1730 and then i was able open and enjoy iy for the night  lolol/<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]WillddoMJ I'm very happy for you  :)  bearhug  penguin/  !!! [/size]