Michael Jackson the Wii game cover...AiLIVE logo

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
My son just received the MJ Wii game for christmas, and I guess this is just another wierd co-incidence, but out of all the different available companies that make movement happen, the one we brought in Australia, has AiLIVE on it next to other logo's.

<!-- m -->http://ailive.net/<!-- m -->

Did anyone else buy this game overseas, and if so, is it the same?????

Comments

• AiLive
    AiLive Inc. (formerly iKuni) is a software company based in Mountain View, California. The company was founded in 2000 by software programmer and developer Wei Yen. The company has worked closely with Nintendo on the development of motion-sensing hardware, tools and software for the Wii video game console.

LiveMove AiLive is responsible for the LiveMove series of products. The system was introduced in 2006, using machine learning technology to facilitate the development of motion recognition packages for individual games. Developers are able to use the software to build classifiers from provided examples of specific motions to be included in each game. The LiveMove system is used for development of games for the Wii. Though initially released for professional developers of Wii games, the software was designed for use by independent developers as well, with a goal of expanding the possibilities of the new console and Wii Remote interface.

LiveMove 2
    A new version of the software, LiveMove 2, was announced on July 7, 2008. Similar to the previous version, LiveMove 2 was developed specifically to work with Nintendo hardware - in this case, the software is a development tool for use with the Wii MotionPlus attachment that AiLive helped develop.

On June 2, 2009, following the unveiling of PlayStation Move at Electronic Entertainment Expo 2009, AiLive announced the release of LiveMove 2 for PlayStation 3. Through a partnership between AiLive and Sony, the LiveMove 2 software will be made available to all registered PlayStation 3 developers.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AiLive
  • Mine doesn't have that. But I'm also in the U.S. I wonder why it would be different though. But even the front cover of yours is a little different so who knows. Just localization I guess.
  • I got a complimentary glove in mine! lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I got a complimentary glove in mine! lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Damm....we didn't get one. But I just thought out of all the different programs available worldwide, they chose the one so relevant to the hoax......it can't get any clearer than that.........MJ...AiLIVE

When we put it into the Wii, it had to download something first, before it would work.

Did anyone else experience that as well. ????

My son keeps playing it and attempting MJ's dance moves, but mum is better. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i bought mine in ireland (where i live) theres no alive on it but my sis was over in astralia nd bought it there nd it said alive like urs
  • I got a complimentary glove in mine! lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Damm....we didn't get one. But I just thought out of all the different programs available worldwide, they chose the one so relevant to the hoax......it can't get any clearer than that.........MJ...AiLIVE

When we put it into the Wii, it had to download something first, before it would work.

Did anyone else experience that as well. ????

My son keeps playing it and attempting MJ's dance moves, but mum is better. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yes it had to update the wii menu to play it i got the colectors eddition nd in it i got a i heart MJ t-shirt
  • I have seen ones in the UK with the AiLIVE on them, dont have a Wii player myself but looks interesting, I mentioned this a while back on a thread, dont remember which <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> but I thought it was <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Well... It's fairly black and white to me MJ is A(i)LIVE!

I got the complementary glove too... But I already have about ten of them <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->