Michael Jackson (@michaeljackson)

steffmaster1steffmaster1 Posts: 968
we were told the kids spent christmas with janet wheres janet? New York!<br />Michaels official twitter account location?... NEW YORK!!!!! Nice clue wow!!xxx

Comments

• What's the MJ account's name in twitter ?
  • just michael jackson and youll see it says official so its his one found it quite cool!!
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    What's the MJ account's name in twitter ?
    this is his account <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/michaeljackson<!-- m -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I´m folow this account about 3 month now... starts on twitter on 7/7 <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    you think Michael tweets on that twitter? there all tweets about his opus and cds and stuff.. it sounds like sony <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    this looks like the one who is on fbook as well.. i'm a fan on fbook and its the same pic.. and where he tweeted about the opus on twitter 18th dec 9.48am he posted a comment on fbook 18th dec 16.28pm..

looks the same to me.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Its Sony who runs it and the FB one and their head office is in New York...
    <!-- m -->http://www.emporis.com/application/?nav ... 5511&lng=3<!-- m -->
  • apparently he tweets on kennys twitter when it says L.O.V.E but not when it says TOY could be true as why would kenny start using the exact words mj said unless hes cruely playing with us i dont think so!!
  • ... who verified Michael Jacksons twitter (@michaeljackson), since it seems like the first post was made on July 7, 2009 (12 days after his death)? Has there been previous posts that have been erased/disappeared or was July 7th the first post? Was it someone from his crew or his family that verified the account? In that case, does Twitter allow anyone else but the person itself to have their accounts verified? Just a few questions I came to think about.
  • it says

The Official Michael Jackson Twitter Page
  • ZendaZenda Posts: 24
    What kind of posts were erased if you remember? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I thought this was a pretty interesting tweet they chose to re-tweet:

ComeBackMichael @michaeljackson I Love you most miss you so much ;(
    about 2 hours ago via web
    Retweeted by michaeljackson and 100+ others

ziprm9.jpg

the original tweet by @ComeBackMichael:

30kbrr9.jpg

"MJ is still alive!" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/michaeljackson<!-- m --> account is VERIFIED! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    How can you verify the account of a DEAD PERSON????

Straight jacket, NOW! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    could this account belong to the official mj's website?? is it possible??
    you can find this link: "http://holdmyhand.michaeljackson.com"; it is written under the "name" of mj. it seems to be an account created (only??) for commercial....

*LUNA*
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    This IS Michael's official account, I don't understand what's so strange in having that account. There are tons of artists who have a twitter that is ran by someone employed to do so. There are artists who have a twitter page as another official site, ran by someone from the crew and not by the artist himself.
    This <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/michaeljackson<!-- m --> account is VERIFIED! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    How can you verify the account of a DEAD PERSON????

Straight jacket, NOW! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Yes i wasnt talking about the fact that he has a twitter, hes had it for a WHILE now. I'm sure one of the family or a friend or someone who works for him operates it, just like facebook. I was talking about the RT that they did, it seems none of you paid attention to it. They retweeted someone whos username is "ComeBackMichael" and who's info on Twitter says "MJ is still alive!"
    Yes i wasnt talking about the fact that he has a twitter, hes had it for a WHILE now. I'm sure one of the family or a friend or someone who works for him operates it, just like facebook. I was talking about the RT that they did, it seems none of you paid attention to it. They retweeted someone whos username is "ComeBackMichael" and who's info on Twitter says "MJ is still alive!"

yes, i saw that too but is like nothing is amazing those days... just nothing make <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> is just that i know is all part of the plan... thank you MJ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • BadshaBadsha Posts: 34
    "Sign up for MJ's newsletter to and get the first look and listen on unreleased material!"

This was posted on the twitter account of Michael Jackson.

I don't see how "and" belongs in that sentence there. From my knowledge, Michael was a grammatical expert. And the people who are controlling the twitter account are not so dumb to put that in there. Even a 3rd grader won't make that mistake. It just doesn't make sense in a regular way.

This wouldn't be a coincidence as, considering Michael is alive and planning behind everything that happens related to him, Michael wouldn't let something like this slip out.

At least they would have corrected it.

So what really is the point of this?
  • Thank you for your post. Sometimes I type so fast that I get an extra word in without realizing it and sometimes I type something and then change part of the sentence as my mind goes in another direction of thought.

I know some believe there is more meaning to the spelling and grammatical errors in his twitter - I really don't know. I guess it's possible. It is odd that the twitter account is still there. But then, it's not odd if he's still alive, right?
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    It was just posted on Michael's official twitter & facebook<br /><br />On 8/30/2001, MJ rang the famous NASDAQ bell to signify the start of trading in NYC. Click here to watch the video:<br />14 minutes ago<br />
    <br /><br /><br />It got my attention the banner ~ HE'S BAD, HE'S BACK ~ that stands during the whole video. I don't know if it really means something, but it was the first thing that caught my attention.
    WTF?? <br /><br /><br />wan´t there, in mj page, something like mj is back or smt like a couple of months ago???
  • That twitter account is run by SONY and the Official MichaelJackson Forum.<br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/home <br /><br />I don’t believe that Michael has much personally to do with that site because there are some very rude people on there who bash believers at any cost.
  • On Michael's Official Twitter:<br /><br />"Cool, I'm about to reach 610000 followers. see the rest of my stats at... "<br />Why the heck is he writing "I'm" if he's oficially "dead"???<br /><br />straight jacket again! o_O
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1262181987:
    <br />I´m folow this account about 3 month now... starts on twitter on 7/7 <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --><br />
    <br /><br />I also follow this account  typing/  .....Michael is everywhere I'm sure.....  ::P  ;)  michael-jackson/