neversayneverneversaynever Posts: 362
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/229aov<!-- m -->

What do you think about this one?

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"see you in july?"
  • The picture from Chris Brown's tweet...coincidence? BAM! What's on his shirt? Anybody see anything else of interest?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Who does that look like on the tv screen above Chis? Is he waving? And his shirt reminds me of the Abbey Road cover with Paul who was supposedly dead crossing the road. BAM? Maybe we did see Him in July.
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    Who does that look like on the tv screen above Chis? Is he waving? And his shirt reminds me of the Abbey Road cover with Paul who was supposedly dead crossing the road. BAM? Maybe we did see Him in July.

the tshirt also reminds me of this, i zoomed in and it looks like popeye with dark hair walking across <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343

the tshirt also reminds me of this, i zoomed in and it looks like popeye with dark hair walking across <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It's Popeye, the guy who eats all the hamburgers, Bluto, and Sweet Pea...and it is like the Beatles Abbey Road cover. You can find a picture of it here: <!-- m -->http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/ca ... navCount=0<!-- m -->

Can anyone make out the reflection of the people in the glass behind Chris?
  • Who does that look like on the tv screen above Chis? Is he waving? And his shirt reminds me of the Abbey Road cover with Paul who was supposedly dead crossing the road. BAM? Maybe we did see Him in July.

It's Popeye, the guy who eats all the hamburgers, Bluto, and Sweet Pea...and it is like the Beatles Abbey Road cover. You can find a picture of it here: <!-- m -->http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/ca ... navCount=0<!-- m -->

Can anyone make out the reflection of the people in the glass behind Chris?

Popeye???? Grabbing at straws again. MJ wearing Popeye shirt during TII rehearsal .
    popeye1.jpg

Everything is always so connected!
  • bluepiggybluepiggy Posts: 141
    The picture from Chris Brown's tweet...coincidence? BAM! What's on his shirt? Anybody see anything else of interest?
    is that michael on the TV?
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412

Popeye???? Grabbing at straws again. MJ wearing Popeye shirt during TII rehearsal .
    popeye1.jpg

Everything is always so connected!

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> omgggg!!! you have such a good memory!!! Hahaha ..hmmmm <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • angelwingsangelwings Posts: 112
    Back in the time of the Abbey Road album there was a rumor the real Paul had died and been replaced by an imposter. All were wearing shoes but Paul...and Paul was out of step with the rest of them. So here we have a copy of that album on his shirt....only replaced by Popeye who eats his spinich and develops super human strength....and Chris is saying 'BAM". It looks like a number on his shirt but I can't zoom in that well to see without distortion. Coincidence?

Also..one of my favorite songs is on that album....

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
    and I say it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
    Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
    Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
    and I say it's all right

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
    Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
    Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
    and I say it's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
    Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
    Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
    and I say it's all right
    It's all right
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    Very very interesting.... making me even more sure about the BET awards dancers. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    I see "rooftops" in that picture and CB wearing "yellow" hat... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    http://twitpic.com/229aov

What do you think about this one?

And is he wearin a beatles-shirt?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    There is also an apple on the roof. I know apple was the Beatle's old record label but in this instance I think it stands for "Applehead been on the roof top with Tito!!!"
    There is also an apple on the roof. I know apple was the Beatle's old record label but in this instance I think it stands for "Applehead been on the roof top with Tito!!!"
    i dont see it
    The picture from Chris Brown's tweet...coincidence? BAM! What's on his shirt? Anybody see anything else of interest?
    is that michael on the TV?

i noticed that too!!

everyone:
    Yes that looks like Michael and right below the bottom of the red circle there is the white apple half.
    Yes that looks like Michael and right below the bottom of the red circle there is the white apple half.

it looks like a city. it reminds me of "human nature"...."if this town is just an apple, then let me take a bite"
    Hes on Tv just like Vendetta? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I guess the thoery is correct, he is goin to use a satellitefor his return <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Do you guys know what city is it, looks like New York to me
    mjfansince4: Wow you know I never even thought of that!!! Thank you for reminding me of Human Nature <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Indeed very exciting. Must be referring to NY then. OMG Times Square BAM!!!!!!!!! What IF!!!
    mjfansince4: Wow you know I never even thought of that!!! Thank you for reminding me of Human Nature <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Indeed very exciting. Must be referring to NY then. OMG Times Square BAM!!!!!!!!! What IF!!!

can you imagine...on the huge screen in the middle of time square...michael jackson emerges in a video telling the world he's alive and what's going on, opening people's eyes. new york would be perfect, considering it is near the starting place of american diversity (ellis island) and there are soooo many different cultures just within manhattan island alone. this is seriously insane. i have nervous energy about this.

whether the picture portrays NY or not...i think the BAM is definitely near. piece by piece? chris brown performance and now THIS picture tweeted by him?

"HERE HE IS..."
    okay i'm trying to find out what picture it could be...i think i've found it:
    this is the picture:
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8062350<!-- m -->
    here is the picture that is in the article:
    050613_mjmain_hmed_5p.h2.jpg
    i don't think this is the exact picture used in the "BAM" picture, but from the same day.

i'm really starting to believe this hoax has a lot to do with the theme of "justice." i also think the bullshit trial of 05 (excuse my language, but to me, that's officially the trial name) has a lot to do with this hoax. perhaps the boiling point?
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    Thats not MJ in the pic. Because the wig that he was wearing at the courthouse doesnt match to the shape at the top of what seems top be his face.

Plus you cant make out his tie in there.

See, the wig that he wore to the courthouse. it was styled like it had a parting in the middle....RIGHT in the middle. So that means that the two divisons (of hair) that are formed because of the parting, would not be as separated as it seems in that hazy pic. IMo its a shadow of those building or whatever. But thats not MJ in the pic. If I had knowledge of better terminology regarding hairstyles, I could hav explained better.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    i'm really starting to believe this hoax has a lot to do with the theme of "justice." i also think the bullshit trial of 05 (excuse my language, but to me, that's officially the trial name) has a lot to do with this hoax. perhaps the boiling point?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that made me laugh! good name for it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Actually the way I've always envisioned Michael coming back was exactly like the V for Vendetta style, where not only is he on time square big screen but appears on all tvs and video streams throughout the world!! haha even though in the movie it was just that country, and also i dont even think thats possible, but it would be awesome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> hahaha
    I think it's very believable that he could choose to make his return via message from time square, but then new york knows about it before the rest of the world <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> i wish there was a way he could come back so we all know at the same time haha.
    I was just thinking of something lol!

Yellow cap, gypsy cap, dollar cab, holla back,

Labor day parade, rest in peace Bob Marley,
    Statue of Liberty, long live the World trade,
    Long live the king yo,

In New York,
    Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
    Theres nothing you can’t do,
    Now you’re in New York,
    These streets will make you feel brand new,
    The lights will inspire you,