mjs secret hollywood.......

2»

Comments

• Dr. Arnie Klein -- Michael Jackson's former dermatologist -- was evacuated from his L.A. area home this morning after a fire broke out in the kitchen.

1101-arnie-ktla-exd-01-credit.jpg

Emergency vehicles responded to the blaze and evacuated 4 people from the home -- we're told Arnie was one of the people removed from the house.

We're told everyone is "OK."

Story developing ...

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/01/dr-arnie- ... s-kitchen/<!-- m -->
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    [youtube:2kny7y52]
    sorry, but this is what came to my mind after seeing it:

"It’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message. Everything burns!”

I feel like I just read that quote but from where?

Miko Brando twitter - discussed recently on the forum <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    MJ's Doc Rescued from Burning Home
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=15291<!-- l --> The above quotes pulled from link.

Peace
  • Several very ODD things have been happening all at about the same time regarding Hollywood, including this MJ's Secret Hollywood documentary.

Remember V For Vanquish? The website isn't online right now as I write this:
    <!-- m -->http://vforvanquish.com/<!-- m -->

But the videos are still online, like this one:
    V for Vanquish? Mystery Message for Today, the 13th of July
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHCgi7Xy7p4<!-- m -->

Notice this is on Hollywood TV's channel with the Hollywood TV logo on the screen.
    This is where V says, "“Good evening, Hollywood.” and concludes by asking people to meet him on 13th July, 2011, at the Hollywood Sign. And remember, whether it was proved one way or another, MJ is supposed to have signed that TII photo,"See you in July, 2011."

And then there was Randy Quaid and his wife "escaping" from Hollywood to Canada and saying that they would have been killed like so many other stars if they had stayed in Hollywood.

And then there are three MJ songs (that I can think of) that mention Hollywood in a negative way that have just recently come out.

"Do You Know Where Your Children Are" (Twelve O’clock)
    As shes on the move she off to Hollywood
    she said she wanna be a star she heard the money's good
    she gets off at the train station, the man is waiting there
    I'll show you where the money is
    girl just let down your hair
    hes taking her on the streets of sunset boulevard

Hollywood Tonight
    She wanted Hollywood, she wanted it bad
    Now that she got her dream, she became a star
    It all looked so good, but only good from afar
    Imprisoned in every paparazzi's camera, every guy wished they could

Monster
    Hollywood it's got you jumping like you should
    It's got you bouncing off the wall
    It's got you drunk enough to fall
    (Too bad)
    Hollywood just look in the mirror
    And tell me you like what you see
  • Several very ODD things have been happening all at about the same time regarding Hollywood, including this MJ's Secret Hollywood documentary.

Remember V For Vanquish? The website isn't online right now as I write this:
    <!-- m -->http://vforvanquish.com/<!-- m -->

But the videos are still online, like this one:
    V for Vanquish? Mystery Message for Today, the 13th of July
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHCgi7Xy7p4<!-- m -->

Notice this is on Hollywood TV's channel with the Hollywood TV logo on the screen.
    This is where V says, "“Good evening, Hollywood.” and concludes by asking people to meet him on 13th July, 2011, at the Hollywood Sign. And remember, whether it was proved one way or another, MJ is supposed to have signed that TII photo,"See you in July, 2011."

And then there was Randy Quaid and his wife "escaping" from Hollywood to Canada and saying that they would have been killed like so many other stars if they had stayed in Hollywood.

And then there are three MJ songs (that I can think of) that mention Hollywood in a negative way that have just recently come out.

"Do You Know Where Your Children Are" (Twelve O’clock)
    As shes on the move she off to Hollywood
    she said she wanna be a star she heard the money's good
    she gets off at the train station, the man is waiting there
    I'll show you where the money is
    girl just let down your hair
    hes taking her on the streets of sunset boulevard

Hollywood Tonight
    She wanted Hollywood, she wanted it bad
    Now that she got her dream, she became a star
    It all looked so good, but only good from afar
    Imprisoned in every paparazzi's camera, every guy wished they could

Monster
    Hollywood it's got you jumping like you should
    It's got you bouncing off the wall
    It's got you drunk enough to fall
    (Too bad)
    Hollywood just look in the mirror
    And tell me you like what you see

I like your thinking LostHighlander.

Here's hoping Michael has the last word! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." Marilyn Monroe

"In Los Angeles, they don't want you to fail, they want you to die."
    David Geffen

“Every country gets the circus it deserves. Spain gets bullfights. Italy gets the Catholic Church. America gets Hollywood.” Erica Jong

“Working in Hollywood does give one a certain expertise in the field of prostitution.” Jane Fonda

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs." Hunter S. Thompson

"I sure lost my musical direction in Hollywood. My songs were the same conveyer belt mass production, just like most of my movies were. " Elvis Presley

Hollywood is a place where a man can get stabbed in the back while climbing a ladder.
    William Faulkner
  • Here's another MJ take on Hollywood:
    [youtube:2an0nvkz]

"A child star in Hollywood... That's what they sold you."

I don't think it took Michael long to see the filth. And it's not news to me that Hollywood is a sick place. Just look at the paparazzi, always saying shit like "Latoya, we love you!" "Katherine, we love you!" Love my a**, pardon the language. They'd sell their own mothers. Hollywood is a fucked up place all right!