possible new years clues?

mikeyslittlehoaxermikeyslittlehoaxer Posts: 281
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
ok i think im having one of those ay where i see clus tha aren even clues but im watching the countdown to newyears in newyork and ive seen the following:

1. a bunny (why a bunny on new years?!)
2. a picture of mj's new album 3 times
3. ryan secreast i think said ''later we will see a surprise memorable peformance onsered by coke (i think coke is in the hoax idk i didnt watch the video)
4. a picture of criss angel!

i dont know if im going crazy or not what do you guys think? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    i was watching that too! Surprise memorable performance? At first I was thinking the whole New Kids on the Block & Backstreet Boys thing, but they mentioned that was going to happen... soo.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Didn't it say somewhere that Katherine was going to do the New Years countdown with Tito?
  • So what happened what was the surprise? I did not see it.
  • Nothing yet. The Coke performance which had the Simpsons Coke commercial before it, was the New Kids On The Block & Backstreet Boys. The show is still going on from LA right now though. NeYo will be on later. I didn't see MJ's album shown three times, when was that?
  • Nothing yet. The Coke performance which had the Simpsons Coke commercial before it, was the New Kids On The Block & Backstreet Boys. The show is still going on from LA right now though. NeYo will be on later. I didn't see MJ's album shown three times, when was that?

what network are you watching?
  • ABC, 7 on the NY channels.

oh okay thank you!
    do you believe in signs?

oh okay thank you!
    do you believe in signs?

Oh! it is still on on abc? cool i will go watch it. Yes I do believe in signs.
  • Yep, I believe in signs too

oh okay thank you!
    do you believe in signs?

Oh! it is still on on abc? cool i will go watch it. Yes I do believe in signs.

lol i dont know where it is i really cant find it..
  • Yep, me too

you to what?
  • sorry, I believe in signs

do you really, have you ever witnesed one?
  • It's on abc 7 in NY for me. Check your local abc station. The one that Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve is on.
  • It's on abc 7 in NY for me. Check your local abc station. The one that Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve is on.

thank you!

I believe in the signs I've seen about the hoax like others have. I'm not sure what you mean though. Isn't that what you mean? What signs to you mean?

thank you!

You're Welcome!

I believe in the signs I've seen about the hoax like others have. I'm not sure what you mean though. Isn't that what you mean? What signs to you mean?

no i mean in life, lik you ask god for a sign if something is what you want it to be and then you are given one, you get me?
  • Oh okay, now I get it. Not really an actual wow, there's a sign, though I do get a strong feeling. Sort of a strong intuition. I've wished and asked God for something, nothing very big, and I believe in it a lot, and it has come true many times.
  • Oh okay, now I get it. Not really an actual wow, there's a sign, though I do get a strong feeling. Sort of a strong intuition. I've wished and asked God for something, nothing very big, and I believe in it a lot, and it has come true many times.

thats what im scared of the part thats true...alright well thanks for sharing
  • They just said someone special will be dropping the ball;)

can you please keep us updated?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I saw no surprise <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I did go outfront for about an hour, and got covered in silly string! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I almost had a wig of silly string! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> But I came back in and watched the rest of it until 2am (est). Nothing surprising happened. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

can you please keep us updated?

It's Dick Clark isn't it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

P.S. I think the whole NKOTBSB performance is great! I love em! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think there will be bigger clues as we get closer and possibly a few big clues this week with it being the year MJ could likely come back and its the CM prelim. Lets hope.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I was watching Larry King's show about his top 25 memorable moments in the history of his show and all during the show they had PT Barnum ads like at every other break time lol.