Statue of Liberty

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thanks for the explanation .... I do not know, must think about it
  • It's all about FREEDOM, peache and a better world to live in. Don't believe the gouvernement because they make you think they are working on a better world but they don't do anything about it.

Michael did a lot of investigation..why Jermaine became a muslim..why Michaels became interested in different religions... to do research how you can reach most people who truly believe in god (or whatever)....

Remember he used translators for def people so they understood the message and the lyrics of his song??? Why would he do that?? Because it is soo highly important everyone would understand. That is the reason for using soo much symbols (wich everyone understands...symbols are used everywehere). And not just to say so..because he just wanted to make people feel, see and think about what is happening. It doesn't work by only spreading the word.

Did you know Michael even studied Hitler..to see how things work..how people get mind controlled.

I don't know if i have mentioned it before...but the movie "the wave" is a perfect example for mind control and to take control.

Mind control is power...everyone knows they use it in commercials to make you watch and buy that product. They do it with fractions of seconds edited pictures in it..without you even notice it.
    I wonder really if Mind Control is in TII for good reasons... Michael seems to be very happy when he did his announcement for This Is It.. Propably he found the answer how to get really IN to people, so they would be aware of it all.

And.... Chris Angel is also a mentalist who knows how to do mind control...coinsidence ??? Don't think so.
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    Interesting, I don't know where to begin with this.. I need to read more into it.

And, as for 777 and the illuminati: I didn't know there was a connection there. I didn't even know there was a spiritual connection to it either until recently. I use 7 because of my birthdate, nothing more. But this makes me uncomfortable now. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I much prefer the spiritual meaning, kthnxbai. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu777.php<!-- m -->
  • I watched Moonwalker again last night and noticed the statue of liberty is in that, just before he changes into the rabbit, I noticed on the book the statue is holding it says "July." Also i don't know if anyone picked up on it but at the begining of Mw, I heard a voive over saying that The Jackson 5 will start touring on July 7th of whatever year that was, weird or just a coincidence that his memorial was July 7th?? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I watched Moonwalker again last night and noticed the statue of liberty is in that, just before he changes into the rabbit, I noticed on the book the statue is holding it says "July." Also i don't know if anyone picked up on it but at the begining of Mw, I heard a voive over saying that The Jackson 5 will start touring on July 7th of whatever year that was, weird or just a coincidence that his memorial was July 7th?? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

WOW can you post the link of that please???

There are sooo much hints given !!!
  • There are the good freemasions and there are bad Freemasons...
    Michael joined the good and fought (with others like Lady Diana) for peace. Michael has soo much influence in the world...and wanted/wants to make us clear the gouvernement lies to us. Tehy don't really care about us... was recorded in Brazill as i remember for the children who lives at the street. !!! The Gouvernement does nothing about that.

Hello,

I am a Brazilian and have to agree even feel ashamed and I might add that not only are children living on the streets but also entire families living on the streets. This in my country is so present in everyday life, in every corner has a street dweller. The thing is so absurd that becomes part of the scene of each city and most people are so used to these scenes that these people even go unnoticed. It is very sad.
    I live in Sao Paulo, a large metropolis and here there are people living under bridges, sleeping in parks, are cold, hunger and the government does nothing.
    The Brazilian government does not care about their situation and do not really care about the situation of any Brazilian.
    As a politician gets to make a salary around $ 50,000.00 not to do anything at all, a common Brazilian has to live with a minimum wage of $ 180.00. A tremendous social inequality.
    My country is beautiful, the people are wonderful but we live atlados in the mud of corruption. Sorry my English is not my language. It was just an outburst.
    Love to all.
  • Thank you so much for your post Fe

And there are more people all over the world being ignored by the gouvernement..I am sure Michael DID open peoples eyes and more eyes will open up !!!!.

Michael spreads messages to the good and the bad people...love will win from the bad..always.

Lets see what do we have what all comes together through the messages MJ is given:
    Historie album with LOTS and LOADS of clues..(i think his mission started here !!!!
    Illuminati...sounds like illusion
    Chris Angels beLIEve....what is behind the curtains
    Wizzard of Oz... the wizzard was an illusion (HOAX)...it was jus a man behind the curtains they followd the road because they heard he could help him..(they believed)
    Lion of Judah..google his picture.. what is behind his curtains who are wrapped aroud his head?
    Lion Aslan from Narnia..rise out of death because he offered himself out of love
    2012 ...that the world would end is a LIE
    Archangel Michael.. he has lots of pictures/paintings of him as an angel
    New world order
    V for Vendetta
    Legion 2010 (about archangel Michael)
  • I read somewhere that Michael would do a show whats called behind the curtains.. i dont remember where or when...i have read soo much lately..
    I also heard he hoaxed his death before.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    He wanted to call the Victory tour the Final Curtain.
  • yes whitesocks.
    i also believe this is what it's all about..
    the pieces of the puzzle are comming together!
    michael knows ofcourse about all of the problems in the world, just like all of us. and he really wants to make a change.
    it looks like, that he has found a way.
    he's in the position to reach the whole world!
    well, he has my love and support and i'm do my best to help him with this important mission!!
    He's got my love and support too, though I have to get used with this whole theory <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I Want to support Michael absolutely all the same what also is.

Michael we are there for you.
  • Thank you, Whitesocks ... Love you.

Remember that Michael got yourself one important thing: the union of races and peoples, the union of all his fans in search of truth, while the majority of governments fuel wars and disunity of the people. This is priceless! Ah, this is beautiful! This is love!
  • uh Fe??? i don't understand you??? Please Englisch??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • uh Fe??? i don't understand you??? Please Englisch??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I missed everything! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    But I arranged it. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Very funny.
    Sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Very funny.

aah now i got it..thanks, your sweet ...

Michael will show himself again i am sure... and wow he is a genious.. like his former manager said: he makes the impossible possible. If Michael has an idea it MUST be like that no mather what it takes.

Michael always reached hos goal... and now he will to !!!

When Michael said these will be my last performances... well i guess thats true. He has an other mission and other things to do...He always wanted to make film.
    He is spreading his word through his move the TII movie. Remember he mentioned LIVE performances....well we are in a LIVE movie now !!!!! And live means...it is happening NOW.

As i mentioned before we are all in it.

Very funny.

aah now i got it..thanks, your sweet ...

Michael will show himself again i am sure... and wow he is a genious.. like his former manager said: he makes the impossible possible. If Michael has an idea it MUST be like that no mather what it takes.

Michael always reached hos goal... and now he will to !!!

When Michael said these will be my last performances... well i guess thats true. He has an other mission and other things to do...He always wanted to make film.
    He is spreading his word through his move the TII movie. Remember he mentioned LIVE performances....well we are in a LIVE movie now !!!!! And live means...it is happening NOW.

As i mentioned before we are all in it.
    pretty cool isn't it!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    If he's seriously in danger, I doubt he would ever come back then...
    If he comes back they will hunt him down like never before.
    MJJ1982
    I fear this also .... them would hunt Michael, nevertheless, or?
    How would they treat him, would he have it heavier than before?
    How should this be? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    That's why I think, if this illu theory is true, he will never come back.
  • Strange my post dissapeared <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

But i think he will come back he will have his protection. But doing concerts? No.
    He allways said he didn't like doing concerts....
    Strange my post dissapeared <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

But i think he will come back he will have his protection. But doing concerts? No.

What post Whitesocks?
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    Strange my post dissapeared <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

That is not correct. He said he loved beeing on stage, but he hated to TOUR. Those are two different things.
  • No no..recently he said the nicest part of concerts is touring and seeing people.

i trie to find..from his own words.
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    I try to find it as well because I know 100% sure that he did say: I hate to tour.