TIAI January 2

13»

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Ok first off I have not read through the thread yet so if there are repeat thoughts... my apologies!

Secondly, I haven't really thought this through to come up with anything really coherent... by thought I would share my random thoughts anyway.

With the new Oprah Winfrey Network, OWN, which makes me think of a few things, she has control to put out there whatever she wants without being tied to a network's programming demands. This could be a good thing if she's on MJ's side, or a bad thing.

The few things it brings to mind:
    OWN - Almost like not so subliminal subliminal messaging LOL I own you and your minds little people of the world bah ha ha ha (evil laugh) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    OWN/NWO - The opposite/reverse of NWO, man in the mirror, or part of the NWO - who knows!
    V for Vendetta - how V hijacked the network to broadcast.... could Oprah be for MJ and allow him to use her network to do the same? OR with Oprah against MJ, could MJ have somehow known OWN was in the works and could be planning to hijack OWN like V?

Not sure what side Oprah is on - to me, for or against Michael is possible both ways. You never know if Oprah had a change of heart, or she may have sold out to the quest for power at all costs. We really don't KNOW her. Could MJ have forgiven her or is he on a vendetta to expose her and the media? We don't know.

You see... I really have no conclusive thoughts and I really haven't made up my mind which way I think things are going... I'm still seeing all scenarios as being... possible.

Lastly, there is yet another poll and as of the time of posting this the results are as follows:
    Coincidence?
    76%No
    24%Yes
    Total Votes: 59,981

Interesting that majority of people say this is not a coincidence. There is obvious media conspiracy to take MJ down.... so why do people believe the lies?
    I like your first idea. Oprah has her own network now. This means she is not controlled anymore. She can do whatever she likes.So no control means she might be on Mj's side now since the controlled media tried to destroy him.
    She is free now.
    I hope I'm right on this!!!!!!
    So TS help us out here. Noone seems to know exactly what Oprah's intentions are!! <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I wish TS redirected to the post which could be the right opinion about Oprah and this redirect.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I wish TS redirected to the post which could be the right opinion about Oprah and this redirect.
    As far as I recall TS never made real statements about people's intentions, who knows and who doesn't etc. besides TMZ. I don't think it will be different this time.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• This is in it's simplest forms a message of Michael (Jackson's) vendetta(s).

TIAI Redirect 12/31 <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=16890<!-- l -->
    [youtube:1tw7oczq]
    At the 4 min and some second mark The Dave Dave um I mean Michael interview with Larry King "The thing is what people fail to realize he was a Human." Then next when Evey asks V what happened and V says "There was a fire along time ago." (PEPSI BURN) "Ancient history for some."

But, not for V or Michael. That is very easy to understand wanting a lil payback for the shit people did.
    After a few days of the redirect staying on Michael Jackson's Vendetta vid, the redirect goes to (up first in line for a can of whoop ass) is Oprah and her real agenda of running those shows that way. Remember there are no co-incedences in this damn rabbit hole of a "hoax" lol
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/03/oprah-michael-jackson-fans-kids-interview-katherine-paris-blankey-prince-molestation-episode/

MJ Fans: Oprah's Molestation Show Is No 'Coincidence'
    11/3/2010 4:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

An official MJ fan group ain't buying Oprah's "purely coincidental" excuse -- telling us, they are "angry and disappointed" that she's airing her interview with MJ's kids days after a special on child molestation.

1103-michael-jackson-oprah-winfrey-tmz-ex.jpg

A rep for the Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California tells TMZ, “We are both angry and disappointed in Oprah’s constant need to reference child molestation shows prior to airing Michael Jackson related episodes. Her tone seems to speak volumes.”

Oprah called the whole thing "purely coincidental" ... but MJ fans aren't convinced. The rep adds, “How can something so obvious be a coincidence?"

As we previously reported, Oprah's big interview with Michael Jackson's children is scheduled to air next Monday -- three days after Friday's big show ... entitled "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."
    The video from the 12/31 redirect did have Michael's kids in it. It also showed them in V masks. The video had his kids from when they were on this show that TS just redirected to. Hmmm

Peace
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

The video from the 12/31 redirect did have Michael's kids in it. It also showed them in V masks. The video had his kids from when they were on this show that TS just redirected to. Hmmm

Peace

Yes, quite the "coincidence", isn't it?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Peace

I agree Im_convinced. That is how I look at it too. I guess it's pay-back time. Popcorn anyone?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• The video from the 12/31 redirect did have Michael's kids in it. It also showed them in V masks. The video had his kids from when they were on this show that TS just redirected to. Hmmm

Peace

Yes, I also thought of that. Well, it's good for my mind to be leaning back to the original intent of seeing Oprah as a sanctimoneous....woman. Her psydo-mental health stance is so annoying so someone who really is in the trenches with the seriously mentally ill.

One thing that would fall in line with this was the talk that Oprah at first was not interested in doing the Katherine interview and that the kids were thrown into the deal to sweeten it. I had, at the time, wondered why in the world the family would expose the children to the dragon lady- but it all makes sense looking at it from this perspective. Hm.... I also loved that image of the family looking down on O. And Blanket wiping his nose, then shaking hands was PRICELESS! I think the reason they keep Blanket away is more that he would be quite spunky when let lose (just like his Daddy)- whereas Paris and Prince are more controlled due to their maturity and their age. I also agree that Paris' attitude toward O (which I loved!- the attitude, not O)- was defiant - she definitly had that fire in her eyes. LOVED how Prince stood behind his sister- guarding her. Ok, seems like I am leaning toward Michael dishing out some just desert for O now.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Again, Im_convinced, good post. The children are an extension of Michael, at the heart of the hoax and fueling his motivation for restoration, Imo. If Oprah is first, I'm just waiting to see who's second in line for that can you were referring to. Lol. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Peace

Yes, I also thought of that. Well, it's good for my mind to be leaning back to the original intent of seeing Oprah as a sanctimoneous....woman. Her psydo-mental health stance is so annoying so someone who really is in the trenches with the seriously mentally ill.

One thing that would fall in line with this was the talk that Oprah at first was not interested in doing the Katherine interview and that the kids were thrown into the deal to sweeten it. I had, at the time, wondered why in the world the family would expose the children to the dragon lady- but it all makes sense looking at it from this perspective. Hm.... I also loved that image of the family looking down on O. And Blanket wiping his nose, then shaking hands was PRICELESS! I think the reason they keep Blanket away is more that he would be quite spunky when let lose (just like his Daddy)- whereas Paris and Prince are more controlled due to their maturity and their age. I also agree that Paris' attitude toward O (which I loved!- the attitude, not O)- was defiant - she definitly had that fire in her eyes. LOVED how Prince stood behind his sister- guarding her. Ok, seems like I am leaning toward Michael dishing out some just desert for O now.

Yes, I agree, I think your analysis is correct. The assholes always expose themselves if given enough opportunity. Oprah just needed plenty of room to stretch out and get comfortable so she could show her true colors. Maybe there's more coming.