TMZ Live - January 3, 2011

voiceforthesilentvoiceforthesilent Posts: 5,485
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
So, I was watching TMZ Live today and found it very interesting. For instance, Uncle Harvey had a role in the movie Volcano. He spoke about it being shot at Cedars-Sinai Hospital and about doing his lines improv and working in front of a green screen. He also gloated about how good he was at this. LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...hmmmm <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

He also mentioned the prelim hearing and how they have something to share tomorrow.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tmz-live/<!-- m -->

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Hmmmmm....I wonder what they have to share? We will definitely have to keep our eyes and ears open. Thanks for sharing!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thanks for sharing this information. I am on the sunny beach on holidays at the moment, and will keep my eyes and ears open. Very interesting comments Uncle Harve <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Keep the clues comming.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    @2good....I'm jealous....it was 10 below zero today where I live...enjoy your sunny vacation!
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    @2good my goodness that pic of Uncle Harvey <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> lol! Gee how come everyone around Mike is suddenly in movies just love acting and stuff. Paris too haha real life movie brought to you by Mike. Have a great vacation 2good on vacation and still on here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    He also mentioned the prelim hearing and how they have something to share tomorrow.

Yeah, that always amazes me. You would think that as a tabloid they would want to have the scoop. Yet they they often wait with posting for one or more days. Seems like they are confident no other tabloid will get to know the info.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."