MJ Air

I don't know if this has been posted before. I did a search and nothing came up.

This is a video clip from TII that I have never seen before. "Man In The Mirror" & MJ Air.

[youtube:1cf85di5]

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Thank you for posting. I hadn't seen that one before either.
  • Isn't it from the Extras on the dvd?
  • Isn't it from the Extras on the dvd?
    Sorry dunno, I have never seen it before. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • karen924karen924 Posts: 234
    Isn't it from the Extras on the dvd?
    Sorry dunno, I have never seen it before. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I KNOW I have seen it before but i cant remember where I saw it! Its driving me crazy.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Love the dancing he did in that video, miss that alot <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but some of the video is familer but not all of it, prob need watch my dvd again, and see <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Wow! This confirms Jermaine's slip-up!

Hmm... I haven't seen this one, too!
    Maybe this is one of the easter eggs on DVD???
  • I've seen this somewhere, too.

(BTW, I thought Mike was scared of heights...) <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

what about the "giving tree" at neverland?

I was referring to 'The Jacksons: An American Dream' (where he didn't want to get on the plane)...

I was referring to 'The Jacksons: An American Dream' (where he didn't want to get on the plane)...

oh well i guess that is where the idea of the wine in the soda can came from. i think the story goes that lisa suggested it to help him tolerate the flying (any one who knows more about that?)
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    I've seen this somewhere, too.

He was said he was scared of flying not heights. I think it is not the same.
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    I would love to fly with MJ air! And with MJ in it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lovesquadlovesquad Posts: 117
    Well i didnt see This before. If its just "released" i Think itcould be a big clue: gonna make a change today. Gets in the mj airplane and flyes Away. Wonder if This is from the last rehearsal ..... hmmmm.. Thinking a little about the jermaine slip up: airport - hospital.

Does anyone know what date This was recorder ?

He was said he was scared of flying not heights. I think it is not the same.
    Okay, if he was/still is scared of heights, why would be put the MJ Air thing at the end of the movie/shows? Sure he wanted to excite the fans, but he has to think of himself... (I've been thinking about this for the longest)
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    where is Mike going? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    MJ Air sounds soooo great! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Yes, it's from the extras of the dvd. Michael and the other dancers would go through a door in the screen but it would look as if they are going into the plane, which is of course not a real one but a 3D-plane, the plane starts and it would look as if it flys over the audience, while in fact MJ and the others would leave the building in cars. (Sorry for my poor English.)