Katherine's words after the Preliminary on 1/4

ignisaeternusignisaeternus Posts: 553
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Just watched the recap on Good Morning America (ABC). They referred to the prelim having been a "circus that always seems to follow Michael Jackson's career."

Katherine was shown being interviewed coming out of the courtroom:
She said: "I think it is going pretty well so far. There are some things said I don't agree with, but it's ok."

Also, she mentions the lack of CPR knowledge: "He's a doctor and he doesn't know CPR? That is the biggest lie I've ever been told."

I thought her words were interesting (I tried to jot them down as verbatim as I could- I had to look for a pen first..lol). I am sure she did not agree with some of this- I can see her having had reservations from the start, but in the end having seen that it was necessary. Also, she vehemently pointed to one of the most glaring weirdnesses- the fact that a 'doctor' does not know CPR.

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thats because he isn't a doctor......he is an actor <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The fact that she keeps drawing attention to this fact , again, confirms our beliefs that he is not a real douctor... Thanks Katherine.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    Just watched the recap on Good Morning America (ABC). They referred to the prelim having been a "circus that always seems to follow Michael Jackson's career."

She said: "I think it is going pretty well so far. There are some things said I don't agree with, but it's ok."

Also, she mentions the lack of CPR knowledge: "He's a doctor and he doesn't know CPR? That is the biggest lie I've ever been told."

I thought her words were interesting (I tried to jot them down as verbatim as I could- I had to look for a pen first..lol). I am sure she did not agree with some of this- I can see her having had reservations from the start, but in the end having seen that it was necessary. Also, she vehemently pointed to one of the most glaring weirdnesses- the fact that a 'doctor' does not know CPR.

where can I see this? is there a video of it?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

In suicide prevention, CPR acronym stands for the three risk signs for suicide:
    Current plan, Prior Attempts, and Resources

Murray a psychiatric Doctor?

In any case, a Doctor within medicine knows how to perform CPR.

More acronyms for CPR, since Murray seems not to be so familiar with medical practices...
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CPR_%28disambiguation%29<!-- m -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    @Tarja.....This is a link to watch full episodes of GMA. I see that they have yesterday's, but not today's yet. Maybe you can keep checking back to find the part on Katherine?

http://abcnews.go.com/watch/good-morning-america/SH5587637
    it says I am out of USA and that I am not allowed to watch.
    can someone who is able to watch it, write down word by word what Katherine is saying about CPR thing? Is katherine saying it or reporters resuming?
  • @Tarja.....This is a link to watch full episodes of GMA. I see that they have yesterday's, but not today's yet. Maybe you can keep checking back to find the part on Katherine?

Too bad I cannot watch it I am out of the american territory. I am only in Canada, i don't live in tim buck two. lol
    @Tarja.....This is a link to watch full episodes of GMA. I see that they have yesterday's, but not today's yet. Maybe you can keep checking back to find the part on Katherine?

Too bad I cannot watch it I am out of the american territory. I am only in Canada, i don't live in tim buck two. lol

Try this link: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

The separate videos are on the right side. Scroll down to find MJ's trial video.
  • @Tarja.....This is a link to watch full episodes of GMA. I see that they have yesterday's, but not today's yet. Maybe you can keep checking back to find the part on Katherine?

Try this link: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

The separate videos are on the right side. Scroll down to find MJ's trial video.
    Thank you so much. God bless
    @all4loveandbelieve....you are very welcome! Did that last link work? Hopefully it did!
    Take Care!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    She's an amazing woman! Sharp as a tack! So if she says it's a lie, that means she is saying that she believes he really is a doctor but they're reporting it falsely. Yet hoax-wise it's a clue to us that it's a lie that he's a doctor, rather he's an actor. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • She's an amazing woman! Sharp as a tack! So if she says it's a lie, that means she is saying that she believes he really is a doctor but they're reporting it falsely. Yet hoax-wise it's a clue to us that it's a lie that he's a doctor, rather he's an actor. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Since the family has been saying murder all along, I interpreted Katherine's comments to insinuate that Murray murdered Michael and then pretended that he didn't know how to do CPR in an effort to mask why he wasn't reviving him.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Thats because he isn't a doctor......he is an actor <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The fact that she keeps drawing attention to this fact , again, confirms our beliefs that he is not a real douctor... Thanks Katherine.

Yeah there is no way that dude could be a heart doctor and not know CPR. Come on now. That's like a fireman not knowing how to use a water hose or a chef not being able to use a stove. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250

I totally agree with u. BRAVO!
    don't you take into consideration that he might have asked: "Does anyone here know CPR?" in the meaning: "Can you give me a hand too?". situations don't always have one single face
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    don't you take into consideration that he might have asked: "Does anyone here know CPR?" in the meaning: "Can you give me a hand too?". situations don't always have one single face

From the info I have read, the bodyguard was questioned this fact on the stand and he refuted, that no, he was not requesting assistance, Murray asked this question in a way that suggested that he personally did not know how to do CPR. That's the bodyguard's perspective and opinion, not ours.
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    To Agree Or Not To Agree - that is the question. WHAT is in a prelim hearing to agree or not to agree with? You can agree with something in a discussion. But with statements given at a prelim hearing? If she'd say 'there are some things said that don't make sense (or don't add up at all) to me', THAT would make more sense to me. I mean, we've all come to the butt tight conclusion that NOTHING so far has added up or made sense in ANY way since 6/25/09.

Though I am open to the possibility MJ might have died, this hearing doesn't shake my belief what so ever.
  • Just watched the recap on Good Morning America (ABC). They referred to the prelim having been a "circus that always seems to follow Michael Jackson's career."

Hi. <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
    I think I remember someone saying that we should listen to Katherine's remarks.. as they could hold insight. Sorry my memory has failed me at the moment .But I do remember reading that .
  • puremindpuremind Posts: 100
    blacorwhite- daniela.