MJ will stand trial???

ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
TMZ live january 5th (delete if already discussed)

start looking at around 7:00

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/05/tmz-live- ... s-answered<!-- m -->

twitter question : how long will MJ trial last?
Harvey answers: this is not the trial just the prelim, 30 witnesses bla bla bla and then the judge will decide if Michael Jackson should stand trial...

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Preliminary hearing is to determine if there is enough evidence presented by prosecution (beyond the reasonable doubt) for homicide charge, trial, and thus whether Murrey should be detained.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    ijcsly
    and then the judge will decide if Michael Jackson should stand trial...

You're right at 7:30 Harvey absolutely says that. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What could that mean, just a slip-up or a deliberate clue for us of something dramatic happening in 2 weeks, not necessarily BAM!
  • TMZ live january 5th (delete if already discussed)

Harvey answers: this is not the trial just the prelim, 30 witnesses bla bla bla and then the judge will decide if Michael Jackson should stand trial...

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> OMG he actually said Michael jackson and the person didn't pick on it? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> oh harvey...
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> !!!!!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    If Michael Jackson should stand trial??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Probably he meant "Michael Jackson case" and just cut off the "case" for shortening the story.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    TMZ live january 5th (delete if already discussed)

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Difficult to judge, I guess. As I was thinking about it, the possibility of him saying so in connection to Michael going on trial in 2005, popped up into my head. As sort of a reminder, connection- showing-thing. As I heared the slip up, the first thing I thought of, was; Trial 2005.
    Maybe I am overhoaxed, who knows <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I believe that Harvey likes the word games
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    How could someone say something as ridiculous as that without apologizing afterwards for the oddest slip-up in ages? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It is ridiculous. And confusing. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • It's like they both never noticed it...funny
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    The cold was making Uncle Harvey slip lol!